Anti-Trudeau, anti-racism clash in Toronto; four arrested

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Yes, I do have an imagination but it has nothing to do with rallies or "jew calling" - it's much more exciting than that LOL. But I digress.

My imagination is not involved at all as documentation shows the organizer of the protest is a known Islamophobic and pro Jewish. That is based solely on his past record. If his protest was about taxes then he hi-jacked his own protest to make it anti-Muslim. The settlement the kid got is nothing compared to what taxpayers shell out in support of the Jewish people. Big monument was put up but rather than than JT they wanted changes that made it specific that only Jew have been mistreated in the past. I'm pretty sure the millions of Muslims that have been killed just since 9/11 is also an injustice, one that will never be fully investigated as the criminals that would be charged would include a lot of high-rolling Jews.

But I suppose you're right in that every person there was a right wing nazi fascist who hates everyone and everything. Taxes be damned.

Those are your words rather than mine. That is one of the things that piss me off about the trolls on this site. If the persons's words don't hang him they are just changed around to do that.
What you are ignoring is the money for both groups came from the same source. You cannot be in opposition if you are getting the same funding so any clashes are part of 'plan' and it no doubt hows Muslims are in error and the Jewish supporters are without blemish. Operating from the shadows is the biggest blemish on the whole affair. It is not a isolated incident nor was it not organized. If you can't wrap your head around that then you should give up trying to sleuth anything and just be another sheeple like the rest of the trolls here. I doubt many of the trolls even understand Judaism to any degree but they know supporting the Jews 1000% will open doors for them that probably is above their pay grade in the real world. That system has been in place in Europe for centuries and those centuries were pretty much a continuous war, if not between themselves then some nation who could not muster an effective defense

It is truly unfortunate that there are those who make assumptions on others based on rumor and innuendo. Cameron may have said things that you don't agree with, but since it was a rally about taxes, I can be just like you as well and "assume" that there were those who were actually to protest against taxes.

It was about tax money going to a Muislim. How many protests have you seen about any tax dollars going to a Jewish group that were protested by this same individual, zero. That means he only cares about tax dollars going to somebody he has a hate on for and in this particular case it endears him to the Jews who already seem to have his support already. He is basically an agent for then and I have no doubt that he gets help from them behind the scenes. Working behind the scenes is one of by biggest beefs about the Jews who are capable of that, especially when they try and point out that when anybody else does it it is immoral and illegal.

But I'm sure my "assumption" will be ridiculed by people like MHz on the left whereby they can make their own assumptions and feel high and mighty about them just because they can.

You post is an opinion piece, so is this post of mine but the one detailing his connections and previous anti-Muslim rhetoric wasn't left out, it was the major factor in the protest being organized at all. When it goes south the ones who caused it was already decided.
Perhaps you imagination ends up making you a bit too trusting of people that tend to claim to be on the same side you favor.

Sad but true. Having said that if Cameron really is a racist, having a tax protest is really the way to show it!!

He was protesting a Muslim getting compensation, if you can show me that he also has been critical of Christians and Jews getting money from taxpayers then I will adjust my thinking accordingly. Until then why should I support something that has a hidden agenda?

Guess what? It's a two-way street. Everyone is making assumptions and none are likely correct. Going back to the homeless guy: I would also have asked a 'Drunk" homeless person to leave if he was bothering me and I too would have asked the cops to remove him if he persisted.

Was the homeless guy supposed to represent somebody who could not be helped because the tax-dollars had to be used to pacify a Muslim instead. Without knowing what the homeless guy did prior and last week you can't even prove he was homeless and not an actor. Things like that actually do happen.

I doubt if any "intervention" I could have done with him would have put him in a Recovery Centre" - ever heard of "rock bottom?" So yeah, I would have done the same thing. So shoot me! You try to make out to be so "holier than thou" when you are part of the problem just as much as anyone else.

If you want to start a homeless thread go for it. Some are homeless by choice and some are there through no fault of their own and then there are the ones who got their because of their own actions. You can't use a wide brush to describe who the homeless are.
I don't mind speaking out against Christianity and the lack of morals we show day after day after day. They are in opposition to what the Bible promotes but they are a big enough group that they cannot be disbanded. Jews are so small of a group that they have to operate from the shadows, that is typical of all groups that want more than their numbers would allow if everything is in the open.

Bang, did it kill you or wound you or go over your head?

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Guess we need to start deporting these Trumptards to the USA to live under Trump..

No health care, menial jobs flipping burgers galore now that Trump is deporting those illegals stealing American jobs

They would fit right in... I see it all the time now, whites and blacks where Hispanics used to be.. and what's funny they have to ask you how much change your getting back.

Well that was a $10 bill I gave you, no wait. it was a $20

Woud that not ban you from being able to enter the US, the place you love according to a lot of your posts.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Judaism?

Best invest in a nail file, it will be awhile before you get a reply.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Vbeacher
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

My imagination is not involved at all as documentation shows the organizer of the protest is a known Islamophobic and pro Jewish. .

What kind of a person uses 'pro Jewish' as a pejorative term?

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Can't deport naturally born citizens, f*cknuts.

Of course you can. We used to do it all the time.

Quote:

None? None at all? You mean there's not a single hospital or doctor's office in the entire US?

Not one. But plenty of Medical Corporation "service centers."

Quote:

Ah yes, but when those menial jobs galore are created in Canada, the leftards crow about how great the economy is doing and how joblessness is decreasing.

But it's a GOOD thing. All them Old Stock Canadians need some kind of work.

Quote:

If you're going to take a shot at someone's intelligence level maybe you should learn the difference between your and you're.

To be fair, there's no correlation between proper grammar and intelligence.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Vbeacher View Post

What kind of a person uses 'pro Jewish' as a pejorative term?

Who said it was an insult?? ACT for America is lot better example of Jews organizing hate rallys against Muslin than this little tit. Not a bit of condemnation from any Jewish supported yet if the same event was organized against Jews all hell would break loose. They bitch at every little slight, real or imagined. That's fine, they should stop all their complaining about other groups then. One way streets do not work in the real world, it works only where there is a small elite and a great many surfs. It is only the elite who want that to continue forever, but only if they are at the helm.

My point was you cannot be for one side without being against the same side they are against. I'm not sure if you have noticed but the state of Israel is quite actively involved in making the lives of the Muslims in the whole Middle-east as difficult as possible and then when a few refugees end up in Canada there is still a lot of persecution that is also organized by Jewish groups. These same groups pledge loyalty to the state of Israel rather than the US or Canada. I'm quite sure we demand some sort of loyalty oath from Muslims as part of becoming a citizen. Not even the old guard puts Canada before themselves as in 'what can the tax-payers do for me'. It's a lot more that $15k a year for special meds.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Can't deport naturally born citizens, f*cknuts.

None? None at all? You mean there's not a single hospital or doctor's office in the entire US? Ah yes, but when those menial jobs galore are created in Canada, the leftards crow about how great the economy is doing and how joblessness is decreasing.

If you're going to take a shot at someone's intelligence level maybe you should learn the difference between your and you're.

That's right, let your anger out, vent..

MHz
The term is, 'How does that make you feel? How does it make you feel when you are corrected??

Vbeacher
+1

Who said it was an insult?? ACT for America is lot better example of Jews organizing hate rallys against Muslin than this little tit. Not a bit of condemnation from any Jewish supported yet if the same event was organized against Jews all hell would break loose. They bitch at every little slight, real or imagined. That's fine, they should stop all their complaining about other groups then. One way streets do not work in the real world, it works only where there is a small elite and a great many surfs. It is only the elite who want that to continue forever, but only if they are at the helm.

My point was you cannot be for one side without being against the same side they are against. I'm not sure if you have noticed but the state of Israel is quite actively involved in making the lives of the Muslims in the whole Middle-east as difficult as possible and then when a few refugees end up in Canada there is still a lot of persecution that is also organized by Jewish groups. These same groups pledge loyalty to the state of Israel rather than the US or Canada. I'm quite sure we demand some sort of loyalty oath from Muslims as part of becoming a citizen. Not even the old guard puts Canada before themselves as in 'what can the tax-payers do for me'. It's a lot more that $15k a year for special meds.

So in answer to my question, what kind of person would use 'pro Jewish' as a pejorative - an anti-Semite.
Thanks for clarifying where you're coming from.

MHz
The organizer is known to be pro Jewish. If taxpayer money is so precious to Jews where is the multitude of protests over taxpayers losing a whole lot more that what a Gitmo prisoner was given for the torture he endured. Oh wait, the Jews will get 87.3% of the $1,500,000,000,000 as a gift from the American taxpayer. Shouldn't we follow suit or is the US following our lead?

Senate passes resolution setting stage for $1.5 trillion in tax cuts for the rich
Late on Thursday night, the United States Senate passed a budget resolution that paves the way for legislation slashing taxes on corporations and the wealthy, and sets a figure of $1.5 trillion for the amount that will be funneled by the US Treasury into the pockets of the super-rich.
The budget resolution does not have legal effect and is not signed into law by President Trump. Instead, it sets the procedural terms for upcoming tax and budget legislation. The main, if not the only purpose, was to permit tax cuts to be enacted under a procedure known as “reconciliation,” in which filibusters are barred and legislation will require only a bare 51 votes to pass—50 senators and the tie-breaking vote of Vice President Mike Pence.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois

Senate passes resolution setting stage for $1.5 trillion in tax cuts for the rich
Late on Thursday night, the United States Senate passed a budget resolution that paves the way for legislation slashing taxes on corporations and the wealthy, and sets a figure of $1.5 trillion for the amount that will be funneled by the US Treasury into the pockets of the super-rich.

No new money is being funneled into the pockets of the wealthy, it's a measure that reduces the tax rate that results in the gubmint not taking that amount of money from them.

it's your kind of skewed logic that results in the lose-lose situation that we are often forced to settle with

MHz
Perhaps Canada should adopt something like this for Muslims since they are becoming a large number here in Canada. That's about 200,000 more that the Jews number. Time for the bigger group to have the most to say in a democratic nation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Canada
According to Canada's 2011 National Household Survey, there were 1,053,945 Muslims in Canada, or about 3.2%[1] of the population, making Islam the second largest religion in the country after Christianity.

Video:
Video: ‘Out of the question’: Proposed introduction of Muslim holidays meets furious backlash in Germany

German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere prompted a backlash from his own party and political allies by suggesting that Germany introduce Muslim public …
[youtube]L9Aud71pXgk[/youtube]

DaSleeper
It's the JOOS again!!!!

EagleSmack
Antifa = Nazis

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

No new money is being funneled into the pockets of the wealthy, it's a measure that reduces the tax rate that results in the gubmint not taking that amount of money from them.

it's your kind of skewed logic that results in the lose-lose situation that we are often forced to settle with

Get a brain retard. Do you really think the US won't replace that money from somewhere??

Who said it was 'new money'? I'm pretty sure lower taxes just leaves the money in their pockets rather than the $1.5T being new money still reduces the tax-base by that much.
At least you aren't arguing that it is a not gift to the Jews for the most part.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...099803,00.html
How did American Jews get so rich?
Since the mass immigration some 100 years ago, Jews have become richest religious group in American society. They make up only 2% of US population, but 25% of 400 wealthiest Americans. How did it happen, and how crucial is their aid to Israel?

Forbes magazine estimates his wealth at $2.7 billion. His family owns the Estée Lauder cosmetics giant, he is one of the biggest art collectors in the world, and owns dozens of television channels and media outlets in the United States and worldwide, including 25% of Israel's Channel 10 TV. He is a heavy donor to countless Jewish and Israeli organizations, bodies and officials – including Netanyahu.
Jews in all centers of power

Lauder is definitely not the only American Jew funneling money to Israel while influencing the country. Many Israeli adults used to receive a parcel from "the rich uncle in America" during their childhood. Thousands of organizations, including hospitals and universities, receive billions of shekels in donations from the US. A Hebrew University study found that they make up about two-third of all donations in Israel.

Each new immigrant receives aid from the Jewish Agency, whose budget is mostly made up of donations from the US. Many of us live on lands the Jewish National Fund bought from Arabs by Jewish-American money. A haredi yeshiva student gets NIS 1,000 ($295) a month from the Israeli government, and another NIS 3,000 ($885) from haredi American donors.
The online Jewish Encyclopedia says some 5.6 million Jews live in the United States (not including half a million Israelis) – about 1.8% of the population. Most of them reside in rich cities: Miami, Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Boston, and mainly New York.

A study of the Pew Forum institute from 2008 found that Jews are the richest religious group in the US: Forty-six of Jews earn more than $100,000 a year, compared to 19% among all Americans. Another Gallup poll conducted this year found that 70% of American Jews enjoy "a high standard of living" compared to 60% of the population and more than any other religious group.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+2
No matter how you cut it, or want so desperately to blame da joos, there is no money being funneled to the wealthy.

... Now back to your conspiracy theories, in fact, let me help you a bit with a contribution

MHz
Perhaps you can show me where the tax-cuts don't benefit any wealth Jews.
Way to show what a retard you are in such a short post. Perhaps you should look up what a 'tax-cut' is rather than what you hope it means.

BTW it is you that in in a bubble rather than me so all you are showing is you have a large supply of tin-foil. Try some facts if you want to challenge my statements.

Murphy
Conservative
I went into a restaurant owned by a Jewish person one time. I ordered a pizza. I wonder if it was kosher? I wonder if they used real ham? Mayhaps it was faux ham.

The kind of ham that isn't really ham, but a ham substitute. Like fish. Fish made to look and smell and taste like ham.

But that couldn't be. So next time I go there, I'm just going to order a BLT. Heavy on the mayo.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois

Perhaps you can show me where the tax-cuts don't benefit any wealth Jews.

How about you provide something, anything that suggests that money in the form of hard currency will be funneled to the wealthy .

... You're the only one with their panties all in a knot about Jews... So, let that go for just one moment and prove the above.

MHz
Are you claiming that there are no rich Jews in the US, if so that explains a lot about all your posts. You certainly have taken up lying for them, is that like a requirement or did you come up with that tactic all by yourself?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

I went into a restaurant owned by a Jewish person one time. I ordered a pizza. I wonder if it was kosher? I wonder if they used real ham? Mayhaps it was faux ham.

The kind of ham that isn't really ham, but a ham substitute. Like fish. Fish made to look and smell and taste like ham.

But that couldn't be. So next time I go there, I'm just going to order a BLT. Heavy on the mayo.

The other day I bought a bunch of Chicken Wieners at about one quarter the regular price just because they were "halal" marked on them. (they must have got a shipment of them at the store, and since we don't have too many muslims here they figured selling them at a discount beat returning them...
The lady at the cash asked me what Halal meant, and if they were any good....
I told her that the only difference from regular chicken wieners is that they have to kill the chicken the way we used to in the old days on the farm (cut the head off on a chopping block) but they need an Imam that says a special prayer over the chicken to make it halal...
Dunno if she believed me but she said at 44 cents a package of 12 she was gonna try a pack....
I should have kept my mouth shut......if word spreads that they are just as good as the regular ones they will soon run out or the price will go up....

MHz
They lied to you about how these chickens were killed.

DaSleeper
Take your damn pills dude

MHz
Soon as you quit being so fuking stupid so it could be awhile.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois

Are you claiming that there are no rich Jews in the US, if so that explains a lot about all your posts. You certainly have taken up lying for them, is that like a requirement or did you come up with that tactic all by yourself?

I even highlighted the important words, yet, the concept is still far above your pay grade

.... At least make use of the foil and put together a hat to repel the gvt mind-rays

DaSleeper

Soon as you quit being so fuking stupid so it could be awhile.

This proves you are the stupid one......
[youtube]_ojak4PFloI[/youtube]

[youtube]lp23GvfeAz4[/youtube]

MHz
Now all you have to do is prove that chicken was in the package of wieners you purchased. The crowd in the background are the ones that ate the chicken. Which one is you??

I even highlighted the important words, yet, the concept is still far above your pay grade

.... At least make use of the foil and put together a hat to repel the gvt mind-rays

Really?? Looks like you copied the whole post and forgot to bold anything. I would ask if you mind is slipping but that would be considered as functioning normally.

Murphy
Conservative
I am told they gave you pill bottles with easy to remove caps. Sometimes, older is better.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois

Really?? Looks like you copied the whole post and forgot to bold anything. I would ask if you mind is slipping but that would be considered as functioning normally.

it's sad that you make such an effort to come across as knowledgeable on a subject, but are forced to work so feverishly to avoid the simplest of questions.

... Good for a laugh though... i guess that you just don't have the knowledge that you so desperately wish to believe you have

DaSleeper

Now all you have to do is prove that chicken was in the package of wieners you purchased. The crowd in the background are the ones that ate the chicken. Which one is you??

Whatever pills you are on, you still haven't disproved my description the cashier of the halal way of butchering meat animals
Now go back and read up on some more conspiracies......you bloody nut-bar!

MHz

it's sad that you make such an effort to come across as knowledgeable on a subject, but are forced to work so feverishly to avoid the simplest of questions.

... Good for a laugh though... i guess that you just don't have the knowledge that you so desperately wish to believe you have

So much for you ability to guess accurately. This seems more like your confession than a reflection of my ability to look up facts.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Whatever pills you are on, you still haven't disproved my description the cashier of the halal way of butchering meat animals
Now go back and read up on some more conspiracies......you bloody nut-bar!

I wasn't disputing that, an axe and a chopping block is still a better way that the your vid shows. You didn't prove you package was processed like that.
You must be pretting fuking desperate to be eating chicken wieners in the first place.

TenPenny
In reality, Halal means that there's a muslim working in the plant, and the local mosque gets a kickback:

Therefore, Halal chicken has been processed and prepared according to Islamic law.
In practice, this means the following:
• a prayer is spoken at the commencement of slaughtering in the processing plant;
• the person supervising the slaughtering process must be of Muslim faith; and
• the processing plant has to be accredited by the local Muslim cleric.
If you actually went to a Halal accredited processing plant and witnessed the processing of chickens, you would not be able to distinguish it from what happens in a non-Halal plant. All birds are stunned prior to slaughter. For bird welfare and product quality reasons, all plants need to have at least one person supervising the slaughtering process, whether Halal or not, so staffing levels are identical whether producing Halal chicken or not.
Oh yes! And by the way, the way that the chickens are farmed and managed prior to their arrival at the processing plant is no different from any other chicken