Anti-Trudeau, anti-racism clash in Toronto; four arrested

tay
+1
A group of anti-Trudeau protesters and anti-racism counter-demonstrators clashed in Toronto on Saturday.

According to organizers, the anti-Trudeau protest was planned as a means of expressing displeasure with the Liberal government’s tax policies, spending and controversial multi-million dollar settlement with former Guantanamo Bay inmate Omar Khadr.

Held at Nathan Phillips Square, the protest was met by counter-demonstrators who accused the former group of using an anti-Trudeau stance as a veneer for far-right and racist views.

“There’s many people, many Canadians that oppose Justin Trudeau and what he’s doing right now, and I wanted give people an opportunity to come together, voice their opinion, meet other like-minded Canadians,” Ronny Cameron, who helped organized the ‘Let Trudeau Know He Has To Go!’ rally, told CP24.

“And, unfortunately, Antifa shows up and tries to make it seem like we’re a bunch of racists -- and we’re obviously not.”
Cameron, a self-described “political activist and social commentator,” uses his social media accounts to espouse anti-Islam and other far-right opinions.

Sarah Khan, a counter-demonstrator and a member of the group, “SAFE: Solidarity Against Fascism Everywhere,” said that right-wing activists like Cameron are using concerns about the federal Liberals to mask their true intentions.

more

Anti-Trudeau, anti-racism demonstrators clash in Toronto; four arrested | CTV News

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
LOL, antifa commies on UNtruedy's soros side?

Oh...noe! Tell me it isn't so!...tell me it isn't so!

So antifa is saying it is racist to oppose taxes eh?
Have they seen where the premiums for obomba care ( you had to be racist to oppose it) have gone lately?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+3
Wow! They arrested all four of them! I wonder if they were "kettled" by the Toronto police?

Colpy
Conservative
+6
#4  Top Rated Post
Anyone taking bets which side of the line was violent? Which side the arrested protesters were on?

Fascist Nazi scum or peace, love and tolerance progressives?

My bet is the latter.

Oh, the irony!

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+6
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

LOL, antifa commies on UNtruedy's soros side?

Oh...noe! Tell me it isn't so!...tell me it isn't so!

So antifa is saying it is racist to oppose taxes eh?
Have they seen where the premiums for obomba care ( you had to be racist to oppose it) have gone lately?

What antifa is really saying is that tater tot has super nice hair.... And that budgets balance themselves

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
Note to protesters: Make sure your message is approved by the fascists before holding a protest.

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+6
OMG - a protest against tax policies = racism. Seriously?? Sigh... Me thinks it's the SAFE people who are truly racist simply because all they do is accuse everyone else as being one. Guess they've nothing better to do .. wish I had the time to protest. I prefer to write letters instead.

JMHO

petros
+2
They gotta eliminate the Bourgeoisie and free us all from ourselves, our culture, our Religions and genetics.

DaSleeper
+2
Progressives want a world where everybody looks alike.........

That's real racism,,,,,,,

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

OMG - a protest against tax policies = racism. Seriously??

Of course. You should know by now that anyone who disagrees with the stupid little progtards is an uneducated, racist, sexist, fascist nazi.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+2
You forgot denier

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Anyone taking bets which side of the line was violent? Which side the arrested protesters were on?

Fascist Nazi scum or peace, love and tolerance progressives?

My bet is the latter.

Oh, the irony!

An asshole by any other name. lol Must be a hero of yours with those qualifications.

"
“There’s many people, many Canadians that oppose Justin Trudeau and what he’s doing right now, and I wanted give people an opportunity to come together, voice their opinion, meet other like-minded Canadians,” Ronny Cameron, who helped organized the ‘Let Trudeau Know He Has To Go!’ rally, told CP24.
“And, unfortunately, Antifa shows up and tries to make it seem like we’re a bunch of racists -- and we’re obviously not.”
Cameron, a self-described “political activist and social commentator,” uses his social media accounts to espouse anti-Islam and other far-right opinions."

https://torontotrollgallery.wordpres...ronny-cameron/

Watch the above video through the link, at about 5:00 Sandra Solomon and Ronny Cameron joke about “donating bananas to Black Lives Matters”.
You know those kind of people who freak out when you call them racists, but they say racist things all the time? Yeah, this is the kind of people we’re dealing with.
Meet Ronny Cameron, failed metalist turned xenophobe who is now trying to rally a conglomeration of far right wing fascist groups, his latest attempt failed on May 6, 2017 when the fascists were unable to march due to a strong counter-demonstration.
Aside from being racist he has shown classist tendencies. Take this excerpt from the above-linked profile article:
“This one time, there was a panhandler who was sitting in my station, near me. I asked him politely to leave, and he said no. I told him I was going to call security and he wouldn’t listen; he was really drunk. So I went and told the collector, and he made the call to the constables. By the time the constables got there an hour and a half later, the panhandler had already left. Soon after the constables left, he came back. I was really frustrated with him, he was really cutting into my business, and it really bothers me that people are giving out money to people who are just going to spend it on drugs or alcohol. I finally went over and took his sign away from him.”
Like a standard bigot, he enjoys punching down at people who he feels are beneath him.
He is also infatuated with the Jewish Defense League (you know that extremist group that recently beat up a 50 something year old professor because he was Arabic?). I guess he thinks he’s fighting extremist, yet he hasn’t looked in the mirror lately, or at any of the scum he’s affiliating himself with.

Cameron speaking at a JDL event.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

OMG - a protest against tax policies = racism. Seriously?? Sigh... Me thinks it's the SAFE people who are truly racist simply because all they do is accuse everyone else as being one. Guess they've nothing better to do .. wish I had the time to protest. I prefer to write letters instead.

JMHO

Rather than using you imagination you might want to use facts every now and then, just for a change.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

An asshole by any other name. lol Must be a hero of yours with those qualifications.

Rather than using you imagination you might want to use facts every now and then, just for a change.

Says the guy whose imagination is in overdrive with conspiracies.....

MHz
He's the shit disturber rather than it being me. I though you should know that. Doing the bidding of his Jewish masters. Time you faced a few facts in life there , . . boy.

DaSleeper
Everything to you is a Joo conspiracy...
Everyone here knows it's your shtick !

MHz
Did I make the organizer of an anti-muslim protest make favorable speeches to a Jewish group, no. You are pissed all the time so it hardly matters what the topic of my post is. Me pointing out his connection Jewish institutions is what you're pissed about. Suck it dearie, that is the way the real world works.

I talk about a lot of subjects, your troll mode only pays attention to the Jewish aspect of it all. If they don't want to be talked about then they should sit at the back of the room rather than demanding to be the only voice on the stage.
Would it come as news to know even their own God is against them at this point in the book? Stay tuned.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Everything to you is a Joo conspiracy...
Everyone here knows it's your shtick !

There are even Chinese Zhous

He's surrounded!!!

Hoid
It sounds like a typical confluence of nut jobs - which makes sense.

They are drawn to each other.

Mowich
Conservative
+2
Hundreds gathered at the downtown space Saturday afternoon after the event advertised on Facebook as "Let Trudeau know he has go to go!"

The page describes the goal of the rally as expressing opposition to everything from "soaring taxes to out of control spending" to the recent $10-million paid by the federal government to former Guantanamo Bay inmate Omar Khadr.

The event was not billed as anti-immigrant or anti-Islam and was marketed by organizer Ronny Cameron on his website as "exclusively about Justin Trudeau and all of the irresponsible decisions he has made as Prime Minister."

"Our economy is stagnant, our taxes are through the roof, our borders are being treated like door mats, free speech infringing motions like M-103 and bill C-16 have been passed, and worst of all we have a Prime Minister who displays nothing but contempt for our history and culture," the website reads.

But groups organizing against the event claimed the true intention behind it was "to normalize fear and hatred of Muslims and refugees." "They may be out here to criticize Trudeau, but they're actually out here to say, 'We can't have refugees,'" said Sarah Ali, a member of Solidarity Against Facism Everywhere, which organized the counter demonstration along with Toronto General Defence Committee.

4 charged after demonstrators clash at Toronto's Nathan Phillips Square - Toronto - CBC New

Ali and her antifa groups are obviously lacking in the basic rudiments of literacy. Else how to explain their complete incomprehension of the stated goals of the protest? Or, maybe there is something more sinister at work here and that would be the muzzling of anyone with an opinion that does not fall within the narrow confines of their ideology.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+4
The newest levels of crazy. Like, how crazy??? ANTifa crazy

When a antifa protest happens, a other antifa protest comes protest the first antifa protest and calls them racist

MHz
+2
. . . and it is all by accident, really.
Good thing the events in Canada aren't any bigger like they seem to be in almost all countries.
Left unsaid is the seed money for all the protest groups come from one source, George Soros's various groups.

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

"
Cameron, a self-described “political activist and social commentator,” uses his social media accounts to espouse anti-Islam and other far-right opinions."

https://torontotrollgallery.wordpres...ronny-cameron/

Watch the above video through the link, at about 5:00 Sandra Solomon and Ronny Cameron joke about “donating bananas to Black Lives Matters”.
You know those kind of people who freak out when you call them racists, but they say racist things all the time? Yeah, this is the kind of people we’re dealing with.
Meet Ronny Cameron, failed metalist turned xenophobe who is now trying to rally a conglomeration of far right wing fascist groups, his latest attempt failed on May 6, 2017 when the fascists were unable to march due to a strong counter-demonstration.
Aside from being racist he has shown classist tendencies. Take this excerpt from the above-linked profile article:
“This one time, there was a panhandler who was sitting in my station, near me. I asked him politely to leave, and he said no. I told him I was going to call security and he wouldn’t listen; he was really drunk. So I went and told the collector, and he made the call to the constables. By the time the constables got there an hour and a half later, the panhandler had already left. Soon after the constables left, he came back. I was really frustrated with him, he was really cutting into my business, and it really bothers me that people are giving out money to people who are just going to spend it on drugs or alcohol. I finally went over and took his sign away from him.”
Like a standard bigot, he enjoys punching down at people who he feels are beneath him.
He is also infatuated with the Jewish Defense League (you know that extremist group that recently beat up a 50 something year old professor because he was Arabic?). I guess he thinks he’s fighting extremist, yet he hasn’t looked in the mirror lately, or at any of the scum he’s affiliating himself with.

Yes, I do have an imagination but it has nothing to do with rallies or "jew calling" - it's much more exciting than that LOL. But I digress.

But I suppose you're right in that every person there was a right wing nazi fascist who hates everyone and everything. Taxes be damned. It is truly unfortunate that there are those who make assumptions on others based on rumor and innuendo. Cameron may have said things that you don't agree with, but since it was a rally about taxes, I can be just like you as well and "assume" that there were those who were actually to protest against taxes. But I'm sure my "assumption" will be ridiculed by people like MHz on the left whereby they can make their own assumptions and feel high and mighty about them just because they can. Sad but true. Having said that if Cameron really is a racist, having a tax protest is really the way to show it!!

Guess what? It's a two-way street. Everyone is making assumptions and none are likely correct. Going back to the homeless guy: I would also have asked a 'Drunk" homeless person to leave if he was bothering me and I too would have asked the cops to remove him if he persisted. I doubt if any "intervention" I could have done with him would have put him in a Recovery Centre" - ever heard of "rock bottom?" So yeah, I would have done the same thing. So shoot me! You try to make out to be so "holier than thou" when you are part of the problem just as much as anyone else.

JMHO.

Serryah
Free Thinker
I have no problem protesting taxes. I even have no problem protesting Trudeau.

But come on, people need to use their GD brains.

Continued fighting in courts vs. Khadar (tax dollars all) or payout and get it done and over with. Well, as one tax payer I'm glad it's over with. Too bad they couldn't stipulate what he should do with it.

If you're going to posterize anti-Islam views, yes, you're a racist.

If you don't realize Canada doesn't have Free Speech per say, rather it has protected speech, then you're clueless and making a joke of yourself.

And just one question: what has Trudeau done, specifically, that NO OTHER Politician has done, to make him so hated?

Show your work.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
He Takes direction from people like maurice strong who wanted to destroy industrialization and the life styles attached, and also from soros the nazi jew burner.
(all quotes and pictures have been posted several times before)

Yes being against taxes is racism juts like being against gun control and obomba care was;
...and look how they are turning out: No guns makes crime rampant, and just look at those obumba care premiums!!!
(and still with the deductibles usually NO HEALTH CARE!!!)

somebody should just glue their cereal shut.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Continued fighting in courts vs. Khadar (tax dollars all) or payout and get it done and over with. Well, as one tax payer I'm glad it's over with. Too bad they couldn't stipulate what he should do with it.

If you don't realize Canada doesn't have Free Speech per say, rather it has protected speech, then you're clueless and making a joke of yourself.

And just one question: what has Trudeau done, specifically, that NO OTHER Politician has done, to make him so hated?

Show your work.

Lied several times.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Sends a real clear message that treason and murder can represent a big payday when supplemented by a few choice lies

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Show your work.

Anti any religion is not racism
If it is, then there are a lot of anti Christian racists on this forum

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

A group of anti-Trudeau protesters and anti-racism counter-demonstrators clashed in Toronto on Saturday.

According to organizers, the anti-Trudeau protest was planned as a means of expressing displeasure with the Liberal government’s tax policies, spending and controversial multi-million dollar settlement with former Guantanamo Bay inmate Omar Khadr.

Held at Nathan Phillips Square, the protest was met by counter-demonstrators who accused the former group of using an anti-Trudeau stance as a veneer for far-right and racist views.

Cameron, a self-described “political activist and social commentator,” uses his social media accounts to espouse anti-Islam and other far-right opinions.

Sarah Khan, a counter-demonstrator and a member of the group, “SAFE: Solidarity Against Fascism Everywhere,” said that right-wing activists like Cameron are using concerns about the federal Liberals to mask their true intentions.

more

Anti-Trudeau, anti-racism demonstrators clash in Toronto; four arrested | CTV News

Guess we need to start deporting these Trumptards to the USA to live under Trump..

No health care, menial jobs flipping burgers galore now that Trump is deporting those illegals stealing American jobs

They would fit right in... I see it all the time now, whites and blacks where Hispanics used to be.. and what's funny they have to ask you how much change your getting back.

Well that was a $10 bill I gave you, no wait. it was a $20

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Anti any religion is not racism
If it is, then there are a lot of anti Christian racists on this forum

Judaism?

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Guess we need to start deporting these Trumptards to the USA to live under Trump..

Can't deport naturally born citizens, f*cknuts.

No health care,

None? None at all? You mean there's not a single hospital or doctor's office in the entire US?

menial jobs flipping burgers galore now that Trump is deporting those illegals stealing American jobs

Ah yes, but when those menial jobs galore are created in Canada, the leftards crow about how great the economy is doing and how joblessness is decreasing.

They would fit right in... I see it all the time now, whites and blacks where Hispanics used to be.. and what's funny they have to ask you how much change your getting back.

If you're going to take a shot at someone's intelligence level maybe you should learn the difference between your and you're.