Stanley Cup Playoffs start tonight


Kreskin
#1
Boston vs Vancouver on EA Sports. I'll give you the recap of game one (and maybe two).

Vancouver 1 Boston 0

Kevin Bieksa was injured in the 1st period and lost for the game. It was a scoreless game until Dan Hamhuis ripped a 35-foot wrist shot past Thomas with 20 seconds left in the 3rd. Rogers Arena went wild. Luongo was strong.
 
talloola
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Boston vs Vancouver on EA Sports. I'll give you the recap of game one (and maybe two).

Vancouver 1 Boston 0

Kevin Bieksa was injured in the 1st period and lost for the game. It was a scoreless game until Dan Hamhuis ripped a 35-foot wrist shot past Thomas with 20 seconds left in the 3rd. Rogers Arena went wild. Luongo was strong.

lets stop now, things are going well.
 
Kreskin
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

lets stop now, things are going well.

I did, it was so difficult to score I couldn't take another game without a rest. Thank goodness for Hamhuis!! lol

I might try game two before going to bed.
 
talloola
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

I did, it was so difficult to score I couldn't take another game without a rest. Thank goodness for Hamhuis!! lol

I might try game two before going to bed.

then hamhuis was gone from the playoffs.

sleep well if you can. lol
 
Kreskin
#5
Game #2 Vancouver 0 Boston 2 (Rogers Arena)

Found out Bieksa's out with a broken leg. Then late in the game Raymond was hurt, and he's out with a wrist injury. Brutal game. Luongo and Krecji fought. Lui's tough, he held his own but Krecji ended up on top.

Game #3 Vancouver 0 Boston 1 (in Boston)

Thomas was unbelievable. Lui was good too but couldn't hold them off.

Game #4 Vancouver 1 Boston o (OT)

Luongo was standing on his head. Major goaltending performance. Canucks didn't get much going, took two dumb penalties. But Kelser beat Thomas on a break away in overtime. Timmie got a piece of it but it popped over his shoulder. The Canucks had quite a celebration.

Off to Vancouver for game 5 (2-2).
 
talloola
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Game #2 Vancouver 0 Boston 2 (Rogers Arena)

Found out Bieksa's out with a broken leg. Then late in the game Raymond was hurt, and he's out with a wrist injury. Brutal game. Luongo and Krecji fought. Lui's tough, he held his own but Krecji ended up on top.

Game #3 Vancouver 0 Boston 1 (in Boston)

Thomas was unbelievable. Lui was good too but couldn't hold them off.

Game #4 Vancouver 1 Boston o (OT)

Luongo was standing on his head. Major goaltending performance. Canucks didn't get much going, took two dumb penalties. But Kelser beat Thomas on a break away in overtime. Timmie got a piece of it but it popped over his shoulder. The Canucks had quite a celebration.

Off to Vancouver for game 5 (2-2).

oh brother
 
Kreskin
#7
Game 5 Vancouver 3 Boston 4 (OT) (Rogers Arena)

Canucks had a 3-1 lead midway through the third. Daniel scored a brilliant backhand. Burrows got a garbage goal when Chara almost scored on his own net. Bruins pressed and tied it up. Krecji scored the winner.

Game 6 Vancouver 1 Boston 2 (In Boston)

It was a great effort but a late goal put the Canucks away. Thomas got the Conn Smyth trophy.

Oh well we'll get them next week.
 

Similar Threads

188
NHL Playoffs '09
by wulfie68 | Apr 15th, 2010
1
How do you watch the playoffs?
by lysyfacet | Apr 15th, 2007
5