Obama & DNC Hide Behind Legal Issues - Country Headed to a Constitutional Crisis

B00Mer
Obama & DNC Hide Behind Legal Issues - Country Headed to a Constitutional Crisis

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php...utional-crisis

Obama & DNC Hide Behind Legal Issues While Betraying Public in not Producing a Certified Copy of Obama’s “Vault” Birth Certificate and Oath of Allegiance

Country is Headed to a Constitutional Crisis

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 09/24/0 - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and Democratic National Committee [DNC] filed a Joint Motion to Dismiss on the last day to file a response, for the obvious purpose of delaying Court action in the case of Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Their joint motion indicates a concerted effort to avoid the truth by delaying the judicial process, although legal, by not resolving the issue presented: that is, whether Barack Obama was “natural born.”

It is obvious that Obama was born in Kenya and does not meet the “qualifications” to be President of the United States pursuant to our United States Constitution. Obama cannot produce a certified copy of his “Vault” [original long version] Birth Certificate from Hawaii because it does not exist.

DNC Chairperson Howard Dean should resign as he has not and is not fulfilling his responsibility of seeing that a “qualified” candidate is on the ballot as the Democratic candidate for President of the United States.

Berg stated that a response will be made in the next few days to their Motion to
Dismiss.

Our website obamacrimes.com now has 15.1 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers and radio and TV stations.

Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not resolved forthwith.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
philjberg@obamacrimes.com

http://obamacrimes.com/attachments/0...024%202008.pdf

Avro
McCain was born in Panama.

gopher
This anti Obama nonsense has been discredited one hundred times already.

Colpy
Yeah, this is completely ludicrous.

Who cares?

I'd be more upset about the Democrats creating the conditions necessary for economic collapse, and then fighting tooth and nail against attempts by both Bush and McCain to stabilize the situation.

No, I don't mean in the last three weeks, I mean years ago....

And yes, Gopher, we can BLAME CLINTON!

My heart is light with joy.....my spirit soars like an eagle.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o (Thanks Boomer)

Can the Dems debunk this?

Is it reality?

Kreskin
Obama is a constitutional lawyer. If nothing else he could help unwind the constitutional shenanigans of the Bush administration.

gopher
"Can the Dems debunk this?"

Easily: Phil Gramm is a Republican.

But I'll allow a Dem to fill in the details.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Obama is a constitutional lawyer. If nothing else he could help unwind the constitutional shenanigans of the Bush administration.

Unfortunately, considering the fact he has voted for a handgun ban in Illinois, he doesn't appear to have actually read the document any closer than Mr. Bush.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Unfortunately, considering the fact he has voted for a handgun ban in Illinois, he doesn't appear to have actually read the document any closer than Mr. Bush.

Well we've all read what the constitution says on this and it doesn't say much of anything nor is it clear as to what it means or says. That doesn't make the NRA automatically correct in it's interpretation.

tamarin
Oh hum, scratch my bum, Monday will tell quite a story. Really though isn't it ludicrous to see the quality of presidential material on hand down south? And I thought we had trouble with Dion.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro View Post

McCain was born in Panama.

McCain was born at Coco Solo Air Base in the Panama Canal Zone, August 29, 1936. Unfortunately for liberals, the Panama Canal Zone was a U.S. Territory from 1903 to 1979, so, any person born there was automatically considered a U.S. citizen.

http://basilsblog.net/2008/02/27/natural-born-citizen/

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Well we've all read what the constitution says on this and it doesn't say much of anything nor is it clear as to what it means or says. That doesn't make the NRA automatically correct in it's interpretation.

No, but it makes the Supreme Court correct.....they have ruled that it is an individual right, and overturned a ban (as well as "safe storage") legislation in DC.