Attention FiveParadox

Mogz
Conservative
First off to everyone else, let me just say that I know this post has no place being put under "Canadian politics", however I felt it was important that the people I converse with on a regular basis see this:

Five,

I just wanted to publically say i'm sorry for being an utter dick to you the last few days. I have become steadily angered by the tripe people have been posting about my occupation and the men currently serving oversesa without me. While I know that isn't a valid excuse for publically "flamming" you, if you will, I just want to apologize for giving you a hard time in more than one post. It was nothing personal, you just wandered in to my crosshairs. Once again, i'm sorry for acting like a knob at your expense.

To any moderator:

You can axe this post after you think it has been here long enough for Five to see it. Thanks.

FiveParadox
Liberal
It has been seen, and wholeheartedly accepted.

No hard feelings, Mogz . I have a very bad habit of crosshair-wandering. lol.

Jersay
What has been said about servicemen overseas?

Mogz
Conservative
You don't do much reading of Cortez' or Beavers work do you? While it is reminiscent of the work of 8 year olds, it does serve to highlight the ignorance people in todays society have. Have a read

cortez
yawn..

Jersay
Quote:

You don't do much reading of Cortez' or Beavers work do you? While it is reminiscent of the work of 8 year olds, it does serve to highlight the ignorance people in todays society have. Have a read

Actually, I kind of like darkbeaver's writing, but I haven't read him in about a week so I might of missed his rant on the military, and i am sorry cortez but i haven't read any of your posts yet.

Cosmo
Mogz ... you start out with an apology (kudos for that!) and end on an insult. I'm starting to bang my head on the wall here. I'm not as nice or diplomatic as Haggis ... if you want to fight, take it to the Beach. http://www.canadiancontent.net/forum...forum.php?f=54

Gracious of you, as ever, Five.

Hank C
Quote: Originally Posted by Mogz

Cortez and Darkbeaver, the two self proclaimed intellectuals

darkbeaver
Republican
Well somebody had to do it, by the way where is my apostrophy.

Mogz
Conservative
Quote:

and end on an insult.

I believe in ending on a high note.