Trump World -USA-2019

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

That will depend on trump's crazy behavior. It would be no surprise to see him try and extend his time in power.........or make himself POTUS for LIFe His supporters would probably go along with that. ..but no one said they were intellectually elite.

You know what they say about people who think they are sane and the rest of the world is crazy?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Prog shit.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Take your meds. I don't read your rants.

KEEP SMOKING YOUR WEED..............................its legal now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we dont need an airhead like you to read my posts....................................

or depose LIE-berals and HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR IDIOT BOY seems to think he can make his FAILING govt look more mature and responsible........................

BY GROWING A BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

HOW TRIVIAL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Here is an article illustrating the scale and scope of LIE-beral racist obsessions!! With some comments of my own in brackets):

'White privilege' survey for school with just 9 whites

By Brad Hunter.

Published: June 24, 2019. Updated: June 24, 2019 1:43 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ World

School educrats in New York have issued a survey on white privilege at a school where there are just nine white students out of 520.

Woke Big Apple educators are so determined to root out “white privilege” they’ve launched a massive education effort — even where the pale-skinned are far and few.

(And just what is white privilege?? It is nothing more than having relatively sober, more or less sensible parents who are both involved in the raising of a child!!!!!!!)

There is ample evidence

Take Life Sciences Secondary School in Manhattan’s Spanish Harlem, please.

There are 520 students at the underperforming school. Just 10 are white.

Some believe the survey may have been designed to “inflame tensions.”

“What could even be the purpose of this in a school that has so few white students? Is it to inflame tensions and single out?” City Councilman Joseph Borelli told the New York Post.

“Given the school’s abominable test and college-readiness scores, perhaps the chancellor should be concerned that they are not teaching enough math and English.”

(The SAT scores at many inner city schools indicate THAT MANY NON WHITE KIDS ARE FUNCTIONALLY ILLITERATE and could not honestly earn a high school diploma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It isn’t known who produced the wacky survey that asks students if neighbours are “neutral or pleasant” to them.

The 26-part questionnaire is based on a 1990 article called “White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Backpack.”

In 2016, the tabloid also revealed school staff were required to take a mandatory “White Privilege Exercise.”

But while educrats are social engineering, the beleaguered school’s test scores are basement dwelling.

Just 24% of middle-schoolers met state standards on English tests, while the results in math were even more dismal, with just 13% hitting par.

In the high school, just 16% of students were able to pass college- or career-prep courses and exams.

Meanwhile, in 2017 the school ditched hundreds of allegedly outdated textbooks as eight staff members spent $15,000 on an academic jolly at Disneyland in California.

(One must assume that the staff morale was in DESPERATE NEED OF BOLSTERING?? After all it is said that quickest way to destroy a person is to pay the person to do nothing!! Which might just explain the PISSY MOODS of so very many civil service union HOGS - working very hard AT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!)

(But is it not odd how often HOGS GREED AND WASTE go hand in hand with HOG JOB FAILURES and LIE-beral bigotry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

KEEP SMOKING YOUR WEED..............................its legal now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still off your meds? I don't read your rants.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker
There are millions of people who believe this shit. Most of them watch FOX...

DaSleeper
https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=...=1&oi=scholart

Cliffy
Free Thinker
TRUMP: "Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And -- he does good at rockets too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people."

Stable genius indeed...

Cliffy
Free Thinker

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Can you think of something original to come up with, Cliffy?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I take it that is a hard no

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

A Facebook Zombie can't think for himself

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

A Facebook Zombie can't think for himself

There's probably half a dozen of them on here like that! It's sad when one subject consumes your whole life!

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation

TRUMP: "Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And -- he does good at rockets too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people."

I have some bad news for Donald Jeenyus Trump, Thomas Edison passed away in the early 1930s.
Quote:

Stable genius indeed.

Edison? Yes, he was. lol

Hoid
Imagine thinking the inventor of the wheel was still alive

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
well, Trump also thought Frederick Douglass was still alive. lol

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

well, Trump also thought Frederick Douglass was still alive. lol

All fake news.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

All fake news.

sadly not.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Why is she still alive ?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Why is she still alive ?

Cliffy submits quotes that coincide with HIS philosophy!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

Maybe look in a mirror .

Hoid
+1
I know you are but what am I never gets old

DaSleeper
+1

https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.nett /v/t1.0-9/83459367_2499513260366231_8394898147108716544_n.jp g?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=suapWzJmCOEAX-5PoWM&_nc_ht=scontent.fyka1-1.fna&oh=21f742e5c74ae0f486c41193befaac6b&oe=5ECCD F83

http://www.techaddiction.ca/facebook...-symptoms.html

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Hoid
U.S. National Debt Will Rise to 98% of GDP by 2030, CBO Projects
Deficits will exceed $1 trillion a year for at least 11 years, budget office says

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-nat...ts-11580238089

here is the reality of the Trump tax cuts: the 1% are heading for the door and they're taking all the money.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

U.S. National Debt Will Rise to 98% of GDP by 2030, CBO Projects
Deficits will exceed $1 trillion a year for at least 11 years, budget office says

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-nat...ts-11580238089

here is the reality of the Trump tax cuts: the 1% are heading for the door and they're taking all the money.

Oh oh, the sky is falling the sky is falling!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Yeah but they like us need to get spending under control