Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

she calls other people racists for being racists.

what should she call them?

Brexiters?

Is it racist to protect your border ? Maybe we should just erase ours and be part of one big happy American union .

Blackleaf
+2

Brexiters?

It's looks to me as though she's attacking police for arresting illegal immigrants.

She's attacking police and calling people racists for arresting people who are breaking the law. Because - and this may come as a shock to Lefties like you - but the reason they are called illegal immigrants is because they are in country illegally, and are therefore breaking the law.

Therefore, she's attacking people merely for enforcing the laws of the land - the very laws that were created by Ocasio-Cortez.

Arresting illegally immigrants is not racism. It's merely dutifully enforcing the laws created by Ocasio-Cortez.

Bit daft creating such laws and then attacking the police for enforcing them.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Is it racist to protect your border ? Maybe we should just erase ours and be part of one big happy American union .

10/10

You're now part on Curious Cdn's traitor list

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

10/10

Oh, I already know that pigs is loyal only to himself. The difference between the two of you is that you are actively trying to break up Canada. Killing our country is what you desire. Pigs is just another nihilist libertarian who spits on service personnel and probably on every other type of public servant in his contempt for them.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

10/10

I have been for ever . He is a proud Canadian veteran who thinks Canada is utopia and criticism is verboten. He wonders why the west wants to get away from idiots like him .

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Oh, I already know that pigs is loyal only to himself. The difference between the two of you is that you are actively trying to break up Canada. Killing our country is what you desire. Pigs is just another nihilist libertarian who spits on service personnel and probably on every other type of public servant in his contempt for them.

I only spit on you . And even that is a waste of good spit .

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

I have been for ever . He is a proud Canadian veteran who thinks Canada is utopia and criticism is verboten. He wonders why the west wants to get away from idiots like him .

I believe in my country and I have sworn an oath to defend it. Unlike for you you nihilist tough guys, oaths for most of us are binding contracts.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
https://www.facebook.com/77862320916...0793/?sfnsn=mo

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

I believe in my country and I have sworn an oath to defend it. Unlike for you you nihilist tough guys, oaths for most of us are binding contracts.

Sorry, but did you take an oath to Canada or the Queen..

Be honest now..

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Sorry, but did you take an oath to Canada or the Queen..
Be honest now..

They are one in the same, constitutionally.

Sorry to trouble you with complexities like this.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

They are one in the same, constitutionally.
Sorry to trouble you with complexities like this.

You didn't answer the question..

Queen or Canada

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

You didn't answer the question..
Queen or Canada

Why do you care? You're not a Canadian, anyway.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Why do you care? You're not a Canadian, anyway.

Guess you didn't take an oath to Canada, eh..

All you're nothing but a bloviating ignoramus.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Guess you didn't take an oath to Canada, eh..
All you're nothing but a bloviating ignoramus.

... and you're a foreigner who wants to harm Canada.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

... and you're a foreigner who wants to harm Canada.

No I'm a Canadian, born in Canada that has the right to vote a province out of confederation

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

No I'm a Canadian, born in Canada that has the right to vote a province out of confederation

Yes but you've renounced Canada, moved to another country and you want to destroy Canada.

You're not Canadian.

Those Syrian, Somalian refugees, though ...the ones who really want to be here and believe in Canada, now THEY'RE real Canadians.

You have no right to vote a Province out of Confederation. That doesn't exist.

You are a traitor.

Goodbye. Quisling.

Enjoy your life in Texas ... if they'll have you.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

She hates that .

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Yes but you've renounced Canada, moved to another country and you want to destroy Canada.

You're not Canadian.

Those Syrian, Somalian refugees, though ...the ones who really want to be here and believe in Canada, now THEY'RE real Canadians.

You have no right to vote a Province out of Confederation. That doesn't exist.

You are a traitor.

Goodbye. Quisling.

Enjoy your life in Texas ... if they'll have you.

OI have a nice rug to sell you . It is magical, no matter how you spread it always points to Mecca .

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

OI have a nice rug to sell you . It is magical, no matter how you spread it always points to Mecca .

It beats the shit out of bring a traitor to your country and people.

pgs
Free Thinker

It beats the shit out of bring a traitor to your country and people.

Really ?

Hoid
+1
piggy is a white natty

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

piggy is a white natty

You're a biscuit lipped libtard

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

You're a biscuit lipped libtard

You're a self-centered, anti-Canadian, under-achieving slime ball foreign terrorist.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

You're a self-centered, anti-Canadian, under-achieving slime ball foreign terrorist.

rent free in your head

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

rent free in your head

Fortunately, you're not in Canada, I hope.

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+1

Brexiters?

I think that she's the racist because she considers everyone who doesn't agree with her a racist and I'm pretty sure not all of them are white!! She's unbelievably stupid and gets so many things wrong - people who voted for her certainly need to take a good look at what they've achieved - nothing but a hate filled individual who offers nothing to anyone, much less America!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

I think that she's the racist because she considers everyone who doesn't agree with her a racist and I'm pretty sure not all of them are white!! She's unbelievably stupid and gets so many things wrong - people who voted for her certainly need to take a good look at what they've achieved - nothing but a hate filled individual who offers nothing to anyone, much less America!

Yeah ....those Spicks, eh?

Hoid
white natty does not like OAC

Well, d'uh

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Ocasio-Cortez calls for answers after Epstein found dead in jail cell
Quote:

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) led public calls Saturday demanding answers after disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell due to an apparent suicide.
"We need answers. Lots of them," Ocasio-Cortez, a member of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, tweeted.
Multiple media outlets reported Saturday that Epstein's body was discovered in his jail cell around 7:30 a.m. at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.
Epstein was in prison awaiting trial over charges of sexually trafficking minors, to which he had pleaded not guilty.
His suicide comes a day after testimony was released from one of his alleged victims that unveiled the inner workings of his alleged operation.
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), who sits on the Judiciary Committee, called on the panel's chairman, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), to prioritize investigating the circumstances around Epstein's death over other probes being carried out by the committee.
"Chairman @RepJerryNadler should prioritize a Judiciary investigation into how Jeffrey Epstein died in federal custody (in Nadler's own neighborhood!) over the Kavanaugh confirmation (which already happened), and the Russia hoax (which never happened)," Gaetz tweeted......More

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Maybe, Trump had him wacked before he spilled the beans. An awful lot of Trump's recent Washington associates are in Stir, right now and it should have been a easy thing for him to arrange.