Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

I think it's a clear indication of how gullible the general public can be to be stuck in a situation having to choose between a dud and a cull and every president since Eisenhower has allowed it, almost without exception.
I paraphrase Einstein, "Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results".

Yes we in Canada keep voting in Trudeauís . The definition of stupidity .

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Stupid people anyway, which, of course, would be most Trumpkins.

But you hate Democrats as well , are hey stupid people also ? Inquiring minds need to know ?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

But you hate Democrats as well , are hey stupid people also ? Inquiring minds need to know ?

They .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

The sad thing is you think this is true.

Wow; just... wow.

All you have to do is see how Trump speaks and acts to know he's not fit mentally, emotionally or ethically. That's not hyperbole, nor is it based on emotion.

What is even more astonishing is that Trump's cult shows evidence of mental instability.......and irrationality. Theyae so blind in supporting Trump............it is fanatical....... so they can't even see the man for what he is.

Would anyone call the group that fanatically followed J Jones to the kool aide drinking event "normal"

it is as if they are suffering from brain snatch. Or they have similar character traits and are like minded with Trump.

Some of them have even threatened to Kill for Trump. Fanaticism to full blown craziness.Trump seems to have brought out the crazies with his vitriol........

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Voting for which corrupt scum bags are going to rule over you is definitely stupid. US, Canada: no difference. Right wing/left wing; there is no duality. They are all owned and paid for puppets of the ruling elite. There is no democracy. It is a sham and people are fighting over whose team is better and who is worse, when in fact they are the same. The general public is so brainwashed they think voting somehow makes them free.

Walter

Voting for which corrupt scum bags are going to rule over you is definitely stupid. US, Canada: no difference. Right wing/left wing; there is no duality. They are all owned and paid for puppets of the ruling elite. There is no democracy. It is a sham and people are fighting over whose team is better and who is worse, when in fact they are the same. The general public is so brainwashed they think voting somehow makes them free.

Prog shit.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Prog shit.

Actually, Walter, Cliffy has pretty much hit the nail on the head, with that post - pretty much verbatim for what I've been saying all along. Sometimes you have to back off, Walter and "give the devil his due".

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Prog shit.

Trumpkin shit, Wally. You're so brainwashed you don't even know it.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I never could see anything objectionable about Obama and his "row to hoe" wasn't an easy one!

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Cool, so you won't be posting in these threads anymore? Awesome!
One less Blissful person to spread BS.

LOL, you have never honestly been right yet. I doubt you ever will be. That's my opinion.

based on the actual facts of course

Shame about your luck mz russian collusion YOUR FAKENEWS COUP HAS FAILED!

I blame the juice.

Danbones
Free Thinker

Hey, Epcliff! How's the children at the border there ya trumphating wiener? Still using the cages half white Obama built to store them in?

Walter

Rent free.

Walter
+1

Total bullshit. BHO sicced the FBI and CIA on journalists and Trump’s campaign, the IRS on conservative organizations, called anyone who disagreed with him or his policies racist and tried to turn the US into a second rate world power.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

I just want to point out , that Obama and his operatives were behind the Steele dossier and Russian collusion fiasco.
Obama was behind the Fast and Furious scandal . Obama actually sued and muzzled the press
Letís not forget weaponizing the IRS .
But hey look over there .

Danbones
Free Thinker
Well, to be fair, he did install neoNazis in Ukraine.

DaSleeper
+1

I Canz Fakebook too

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Maybe Trump would do well to spend the last week of the year rehearsing and polishing up his New Year resolutions, so a year from now he doesn't have any regrets! It's never too late to make adjustments, Donald!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

LOL, you have never honestly been right yet. I doubt you ever will be. That's my opinion.

based on the actual facts of course

Shame about your luck mz russian collusion YOUR FAKENEWS COUP HAS FAILED!

I blame the juice.

You notice that too, eh!

Hoid

I just want to point out , that Obama and his operatives were behind the Steele dossier and Russian collusion fiasco.
Obama was behind the Fast and Furious scandal . Obama actually sued and muzzled the press
Letís not forget weaponizing the IRS .
But hey look over there .

i just want to point out the trump's own investigation just proved that obama was not involved at all.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

i just want to point out the trump's own investigation just proved that obama was not involved at all.

In what ?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

You believe Trump ?

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

So people should stop voting?

I thought you were tired of talking about Trump. lol

No, people should not stop voting. geeeez People should stop voting for politicians that want to continue the corporatocracy.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation

Yes we in Canada keep voting in Trudeauís . The definition of stupidity .

Yep.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

I thought you were tired of talking about Trump. lol

No, people should not stop voting. geeeez People should stop voting for politicians that want to continue the corporatocracy.

I already did.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I already did.

I thought you were tired of talking about Trump.
Yet, here u r in a Trump thread again. lol

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
To Understand Trump, You Must Understand His Cult

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/to...tand-his-cult/

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

To Understand Trump, You Must Understand His Cult
https://www.truthdig.com/articles/to...tand-his-cult/

Prog shit.