Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

What about Johnson lying about the Gulf of Tonkin or when he said, 'I want that goddam ship on the bottom.' when referencing the Liberty? Tricky Dick should have gone to prison.

They used to call him "Bull Johnson".

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

What about Johnson lying about the Gulf of Tonkin or when he said, 'I want that goddam ship on the bottom.' when referencing the Liberty? Tricky Dick should have gone to prison.

one theory might be : The US does not have a Royalty.........link the way some nations do... In some ways they put the POTUS on a pedestal which they equate with "royalty" And as such.....they accept all kinds f negative behavior from their POTUS.......If they don't accept it....they justify it, explain it away to themselves......or just go along with what their leader tells them........without question.

Their idea of patriotism fits into this premise .......as does their love of their flag. They elevate their POTUS , their flag and their patriotism......to an extreme level.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

They used to call him "Bull Johnson".

Probably stands for 'bullshit' rather than he was a rodeo/ranch guy.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

one theory might be : The US does not have a Royalty.........link the way some nations do... In some ways they put the POTUS on a pedestal which they equate with "royalty" And as such.....they accept all kinds f negative behavior from their POTUS.......If they don't accept it....they justify it, explain it away to themselves......or just go along with what their leader tells them........without question.

Their idea of patriotism fits into this premise .......as does their love of their flag. They elevate their POTUS , their flag and their patriotism......to an extreme level.

Basically the Brits taught them that. They were taught how to act in front of their owners in 1815 when the Bankers took over the English Stock Market in a single day. If they were willing to become 'their thug' they could pretend the takeover didn't happen. The first sign somebody has been taken over is when they say they haven't been. trump's confession was when he said he wasn't in anyone's pocket. The next day he was back-peddling on sending 'troops' into foreign lands and then he had to meet the widow of the soldier that was killed in the operation in Yemen.
France fell long before, perhaps when the Royals said the Peasants could eat cake if they were hungry. Flour and water is what that means.

Trump could become 'Royals' if 'they' held power for 70 years straight.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Quote:

Trump could become 'Royals' if 'they' held power for 70 years straight.

The way he behaves........he might BELIEVE he is a royal now. A few more years and he might believe he is"god". ..........Delusions of grandeur. Delusions of extreme superiority.

a thought: he just might be the US "wake up call"

MHz
He is pretty old, a relative that fills his shoes would need to get that two term thing removed, or Trump himself starts a 3rd term withy a relative acting as VP. I can see it helping get the bad ones out but it also hamstrings the ones that should be power for 20 years. Trump is young enough to do the transition from 'sow's ear' into 'glass slipper' that would promote that whole family being the best America can produce 'for America'. The Media can lead the public around at will, change the script would be all that is needed. Pretend change, like always.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

He is pretty old, a relative that fills his shoes would need to get that two term thing removed, or Trump himself starts a 3rd term withy a relative acting as VP. I can see it helping get the bad ones out but it also hamstrings the ones that should be power for 20 years. Trump is young enough to do the transition from 'sow's ear' into 'glass slipper' that would promote that whole family being the best America can produce 'for America'. The Media can lead the public around at will, change the script would be all that is needed. Pretend change, like always.

...a third term???.......OK......now you are scaring me

MHz
If JFK hadn't been gunned down he would have made a good 20 year President. Russia is certainly seeing the benefits of having somebody as sane as Putin in the drivers seat. His time in the KGB is used to keep Russians safe from foreign influence, the Bush gang was making sure foreign interests were running all the important positions.
Cuba and Venezuela are also examples where a long serving leader was better than a series of people who pretended they weren't 'working for the other side'.

The World Bank Jews have an opportunity to get global control by controlling the policies the UN writes up. So far 'facts' don't seem to matter as much as getting the right support from certain players. The UN in NY has been useless, as planned, if it was working like it should there would be no need to move it anyplace, let alone Jerusalem.
The first case it would hear there are all the issues UN181 has caused over the last 70 years. Going with the bankers motto about controlling the money being the key to holding power forever is to make the 'apparent leaders' all look like idiots. Fix that in 7 months and the world would be in awe, do the same for the erst of the globe in 70 years and the world would think God from the Bible has set up shop in Jerusalem (rather than the Netherlands being the location of 'the strings that are being pulled')
I don't have a problem with the living conditions getting better for the people who are currently suffering the most, no matter who is making it happen. 70 years of good will will wipe out 700 years of being 'the opposite of helpful'
Last edited by MHz; Oct 16th, 2019 at 10:36 PM..

Walter

[B]
Trump called Pelosi a 'third-rate politician' in first encounter between the leaders since impeachment inquiry began, Schumer says

"He was insulting particularly to the speaker. She kept her cool completely. But he called her a third-rate politician. ... It was sort of a diatribe, a nasty diatribe not focused on the facts," Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) told reporters after the meeting, which focused on Syria and during which impeachment was not discussed.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who launched the impeachment inquiry three weeks ago, described President Trump's behavior as a "meltdown."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...olitics&wpmk=1
Must have been a pretty bad meltdown......(ie worse than usual).........for them to walk out...
He is devolving..

Fake news.

MHz
Walnut is a Liar, . . . still.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Walnut is a Liar, . . . still.

So are you, not to mention being a Jew basher which is as bad as referring to an African by the "N" word. Maybe you should get a bag packed!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1

The way he behaves........he might BELIEVE he is a royal now. A few more years and he might believe he is"god". ..........Delusions of grandeur. Delusions of extreme superiority.

Who else in the world has become the leader of a World Power with no previous political experience? The man is a genius!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1

[B]
Trump called Pelosi a 'third-rate politician' in first encounter between the leaders since impeachment inquiry began, Schumer says

"He was insulting particularly to the speaker. She kept her cool completely. But he called her a third-rate politician. ... It was sort of a diatribe, a nasty diatribe .

I think maybe Trump has her pegged!

Danbones
Free Thinker
Just the san fran shit maps alone give her away. Then there was that time that lady reporter showed up at pelosi's and camped out and pelosi called the cops to get her and the illegal immigrants removed and charged because she doesn't like truth or illegal immigrants. They are all, like the fakenews impeachment witnesses, just america destroying trumphate tools to be used to get on with the continuous clintonesque rape of America.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

So are you, not to mention being a Jew basher which is as bad as referring to an African by the "N" word. Maybe you should get a bag packed!

"If you judge, investigate." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

You might want to throw some of the P word (Palestinian) haters, and the N word (NATIVE) haters, and the W word (WHITE PEOPLE) haters, and the C word (Child haters), around here on the same bus too. Not to mention those that hate the T word (TRUTH) too. Well, to be fair, I guess the T word could also be TRUMPHATER as well.

Hopefully there will still be some members left.

One thing though that you should consider: there are Zionist Jews and there are ANTI ZIONIST JEWS. You ought to make the distinction because the zionist jews hate the anti zionist jews just like they hate the brown Ethiopian jews and the Palistinians.
(Soros helping hitler is an ADMITTED example of a zionist jew at work [hiya sleeperz!])

...and it's the INTERNATIONAL NEOCON Zionists ( who have been shown to be funding and arming and aiding Isis, alciaduh, and the Taliban, and that all these FAKENEWS WARS are for their benefit.
( I have put up enough ISRAELI NEWS LINKS - There is NO doubt about that)

True Torah Jews: Jewish Religion Used by Israeli Government for Political Agenda
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...-88886307.html

The Business of Anti-Semitism

How does one create an incentive on the other side? How do you persuade Diaspora Jews to move to such a…ummm…peaceful country?

Luckily for those in the Israeli immigration business, there is a solution. Media exposure. By adding their commentary to every minor incident that could possibly be interpreted as anti-Semitism, they create a feeling of uneasiness in Jews everywhere.
https://www.truetorahjews.org/business-anti-semitism
https://www.truetorahjews.org/
Last edited by Danbones; Oct 17th, 2019 at 04:55 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.
http://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/israel...-to-serve-jews

So if anyone wonders why It is I despise fakehate ZIOtards like sleeperz, there you have it.

Serryah
Free Thinker

I think, given his attitudes especially recently, that he's already reached the "I am Royalty" phase of his dementia. But he doesn't have the "I am God" thing... flawless, yes. Makes no mistakes, yes. Best in the world, yes. God... I'm not sure he'd go that far.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I think, given his attitudes especially recently, that he's already reached the "I am Royalty" phase of his dementia. But he doesn't have the "I am God" thing... flawless, yes. Makes no mistakes, yes. Best in the world, yes. God... I'm not sure he'd go that far.

The Evangelicals might object to that but maybe not as they are experts at ignoring evidence.

Walter
+1 / -1

The Evangelicals might object to that but maybe not as they are experts at ignoring evidence.

You atheists know so much about Christians. Good for you.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
Evangelicals aren't Christians. They're fake Christians

Hoid
+1
Pelosi is talking about praying for Trumps mental health.

It is pretty obvious he is not in control of himself.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Pelosi is talking about praying for Trumps mental health.

It is pretty obvious he is not in control of himself.

Obvious to you!

Cliffy
Free Thinker

The lad has lost what few marbles he had left. Congress should have him do a psych test to evaluate just how far gone he is. An unstable mind has no place in an office of authority. There is a clause that says so.
Last edited by Cliffy; Oct 17th, 2019 at 10:52 AM..

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

The lad has lost what few marbles he had left. Congress should have him do a psych test to evaluate just how far gone he is. An unstable mind has no place in an office of authority. There is a clause that says so.

Poor Hillary , they stole her crown .

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

The Roman legions joined the USA and proudly fought along side them under American leadership.

It was the biggest military alliance, EVER!!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

You atheists know so much about Christians. Good for you.

It's too bad that the Evangelicals don't.

Which T.V. preacher do you pay a tithe to, Walter?

Benny Hinn?

Walter

Benny Hinn?

You know an awful lot about evangelicals. Good for you.

Walter

Benny Hinn?

Rent free.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Rent free.

I guess that I got it right.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I mention the 'god complex.......primarily because he seems to believe he can do whatever he wants, to who ever he wants............. as in the big POWER thing. He believes the law is a personal restriction........and a boundary that applies to everyone but him.. He demands to be worshipped .......and we have seen what he does to those that do't.......o r actually disagree with him. He is never wrong .....in his mind. He is a rather complicated psychological case. He believes he is omnipotent. or close to it..