Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???


Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#811
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

The Walter Rule is the informal name given to the syndrome which causes a person to adore a man who raw-dogs porn stars while his wife is recovering from giving birth to his son, and still claim to be a Christian.

wonder if he would adore this bloke if he were poor (with the same behavior) or even "average" income level.(with the same behavior and attitudes. )

being awe struck with the one percent and power is a character flaw with inherent biases.

wait for it...............(a reddie to appear )
 
Tecumsehsbones
#812
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

wonder if he would adore this bloke if he were poor (with the same behavior) or even "average" income level.(with the same behavior and attitudes. )
being awe struck with the one percent and power is a character flaw with inherent biases.

Probably wouldn't adore him, but Walter'd approve of him for his hatred, racism, misogyny, homophobia, jingoism, and xenophobia all the same. And why not? They'd agree on every issue.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#813
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Probably wouldn't adore him, but Walter'd approve of him for his hatred, racism, misogyny, homophobia, jingoism, and xenophobia all the same. And why not? They'd agree on every issue.

interesting. So it is the character traits they share as opposed to wealth and power. (the wealth and power are an added bonus ) Makes sense.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#814
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

why not ask him about any "agenda.?? Or does everyone have some underhanded agenda ?? suspicious/ ulterior motives??.....in your mind..

Medical staff .....when dealing with clinical cases of any type ...... do NOT involve politics. Unethical and biased. Would you give a damn what political affiliating your orthopedic Dr....... has if you have a broken leg?? It is just as applicable to the field of psychiatry. if not more so.

Wow just asked , I believe the president Of the United States also graduated from a so called Ivy League Institution . Just saying ?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#815
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

WRONG...... and just plain silly.

No one is claiming to formally DIAGNOSE anyone. If the average person had more psychology schooling in their background......they too would be able to assess dysfunctional behavior ......and encourage seeking help. Maybe they would then be able to recognize the signs of mental disorder.......and get hep before someone goes on a shooting escapade. (for an obvious example)

the problem is that far too many still want to live in the dark ages and shun the idea of mental unhealth. The whole idea of psychology ...... and understanding human nature ....is too scary for to many..... they would rather just stay ignorant.

Strange how these same folks have no problem JUDGING others ......

BTW......one CAN diagnose from a distance. Physicians do it all the time. Via video consultations etc..

But you would accept his undiagnosed opinion because he is from Yale . Would you accept the same judgement from a third year psychology student at Boise State ?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#816
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

The Walter Rule is the informal name given to the syndrome which causes a person to adore a man who raw-dogs porn stars while his wife is recovering from giving birth to his son, and still claim to be a Christian.

That went totally over my head . Is it worth my time to research this? Thanks in advance .
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#817
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

But you would accept his undiagnosed opinion because he is from Yale . Would you accept the same judgement from a third year psychology student at Boise State ?

It all depends on the quality of the opinion.. The school of education is not relevant except to the ones concerned about status. & image.
 
Walter
#818
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

wonder if he would adore this bloke if he were poor (with the same behavior) or even "average" income level.(with the same behavior and attitudes. )
being awe struck with the one percent and power is a character flaw with inherent biases.
wait for it...............(a reddie to appear )

Typical prog response, if you don’t like the message attack the messenger. Ad hominem is a poor argument.
 
petros
+1
#819
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Dems should have nominated Bernie . Too bad .

Dem party members did vote Sanders but the DNC bottom feeders handed it to Hillary.

COLLUSION!

The evidence is abundant if you are willing to look.

F-cking over Sanders is what put Trump in the Whitehouse.
 
petros
+2
#820
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

WRONG...... and just plain silly.
No one is claiming to formally DIAGNOSE anyone. If the average person had more psychology schooling in their background......they too would be able to assess dysfunctional behavior ......and encourage seeking help. Maybe they would then be able to recognize the signs of mental disorder.......and get hep before someone goes on a shooting escapade. (for an obvious example)
the problem is that far too many still want to live in the dark ages and shun the idea of mental unhealth. The whole idea of psychology ...... and understanding human nature ....is too scary for to many..... they would rather just stay ignorant.
Strange how these same folks have no problem JUDGING others ......
BTW......one CAN diagnose from a distance. Physicians do it all the time. Via video consultations etc..

Wow. You've raged for 2.5 years straight because a canidate in a foreign country lost an election and then you fell for a massive conspiracy theory claiming that another foreign Govt interfered.

What do you believe amateurs, novices and professions think of that kind of behaviour?
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#821
Trumpites are so stupid
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#822
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Wow. You've raged for 2.5 years straight because a canidate in a foreign country lost an election and then you fell for a massive conspiracy theory claiming that another foreign Govt interfered.

What do you believe amateurs, novices and professions think of that kind of behaviour?


You certainly hit the nail right on the head there, Pete. I've been trying to get her attention several times but to no avail.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
#823
Anyway- Trump will retire eventually, a rich and happy man, while Hillary will always be a miserable B...……….!
 
Hoid
#824
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Anyway- Trump will retire eventually, a rich and happy man, while Hillary will always be a miserable B...……….!

White natty belief system

Men are men
Women are bitches
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#825
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

White natty belief system

Men are men
Women are bitches

Only some .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#826
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

White natty belief system

Men are men
Women are bitches


What's that old saying about fury and a woman scorned?
 
DaSleeper
#827
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

White natty belief system

Men are men
Women are bitches

 
Tecumsehsbones
#828
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

That went totally over my head .

I'd be surprised, but. . . well, I know you.

Quote:

Is it worth my time to research this? Thanks in advance .

Probably not.
 
Hoid
#829
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What's that old saying about fury and a woman scorned?

It's - "if you have to hate woman do it silently"
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#830
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

White natty belief system

Men are men
Women are bitches


NO- Men are men and bitches are bitches!


Some women just seem to have a greater propensity for controlling.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#831
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It's - "if you have to hate woman do it silently"


With 99% of women there's no problem, with the other 1% being what they are it's best just to let them have it straight. And then there's "old women" like Putzy!
 
Hoid
#832
Ten there's pathetic old men like you.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#833
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Ten there's pathetic old men like you.


Speak for yourself, Hoidie! And BTW I'm not old!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#834
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Ten there's pathetic old men like you.


What does "ten" have to do with it?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#835
‘Narcissist-in-Chief’: George Conway brands Trump as ‘boorish’ and loutish’ in latest Twitter criticism of his wife’s boss

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/nar..._notifications


Kinda like this guy...
 
Hoid
#836
He seems to get under Trumps skin,
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
#837
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

‘Narcissist-in-Chief’: George Conway brands Trump as ‘boorish’ and loutish’ in latest Twitter criticism of his wife’s boss
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/nar..._notifications
Kinda like this guy...

How he stays married to Sewer Rat Barbie is beyond me!
 
DaSleeper
#838
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

‘Narcissist-in-Chief’: George Conway brands Trump as ‘boorish’ and loutish’ in latest Twitter criticism of his wife’s boss

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/nar..._notifications


Kinda like this guy. ..


Yup! The enemy of my enemy is my friend









But only if you're into group think!
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#839
*hug*
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#840
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

How he stays married to Sewer Rat Barbie is beyond me!

LOL... defiantly one of your better ones
 

Similar Threads

10
Is bush unstable (mentally)??
by Ocean Breeze | Apr 5th, 2018
7
Mentally ill need help, not handcuffs: police
by mentalfloss | Aug 27th, 2014