Quit Picking on the Republicans

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Lol that you would know every nuance of Alabama abortion law.

How does it compare with Mississippi abortion law or Arkansas abortion law? Give us the details!

Hoid
Give us the COMPLETE story grandpa.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Give us the COMPLETE story grandpa.

Not sure who you are addressing here, but I think I have one valid answer...………………………… The complete story is you are full of shit on most matters and no one who assumes that would be too far wrong!

Hoid
I bet that feels good

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I bet that feels good

ALWAYS have to get the last word in?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

ALWAYS have to get the last word in?

Always!

Danbones
Free Thinker

Always last crossing that thinish line...

Hey! Luv your NPC hat!
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 18th, 2019 at 07:44 PM..

Cliffy
Free Thinker
House Dems warn Omar in 'imminent danger' after Trump rally chants

House Democrats erupted in fury Thursday over President Donald Trump’s attacks on freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar at his reelection rally, fearful that crowd chants of “send her back” have personally endangered her and her family.
Senior Democrats are now calling for authorities to evaluate security for Omar (D-Minn.), as well as the three other lawmakers who Trump called out by name at his Wednesday night rally in North Carolina — warning that Trump has escalated the risk of threats or even acts of violence toward the four minority freshmen.

“It’s crystal clear to me that her life is in imminent danger,” said Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Ill.), a senior member of the Congressional Black Caucus. “He has threatened the safety of a member of Congress. That takes this to a whole different level.”
“It’s bad enough that the president didn’t stop the chant last night. But he started it. It’s instilling fear, it’s going to instill violence,” added Rep. Ben Ray Lujan (D-N.M.), the House’s No. 4 Democrat.
Trump disavowed the "send her back" chant on Thursday, telling reporters, “I was not happy with it. I disagree with it.” The chant started as Trump was falsely claiming that Omar praised Al-Qaeda — an untruth he has repeated several times in recent days — and the president then paused his speech for several seconds as the audience continued.
Omar told reporters Thursday that she wasn't worried about her personal safety but feared for Americans of color who she thinks could become a target after Trump's comments.

More: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...olence-1419338

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

House Democrats erupted in fury Thursday over President Donald Trump’s attacks on freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar at his reelection rally, fearful that crowd chants of “send her back” have personally endangered her and her family.
Senior Democrats are now calling for authorities to evaluate security for Omar (D-Minn.), as well as the three other lawmakers who Trump called out by name at his Wednesday night rally in North Carolina — warning that Trump has escalated the risk of threats or even acts of violence toward the four minority freshmen.
“It’s crystal clear to me that her life is in imminent danger,” said Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Ill.), a senior member of the Congressional Black Caucus. “He has threatened the safety of a member of Congress. That takes this to a whole different level.”
“It’s bad enough that the president didn’t stop the chant last night. But he started it. It’s instilling fear, it’s going to instill violence,” added Rep. Ben Ray Lujan (D-N.M.), the House’s No. 4 Democrat.
Trump disavowed the "send her back" chant on Thursday, telling reporters, “I was not happy with it. I disagree with it.” The chant started as Trump was falsely claiming that Omar praised Al-Qaeda — an untruth he has repeated several times in recent days — and the president then paused his speech for several seconds as the audience continued.
Omar told reporters Thursday that she wasn't worried about her personal safety but feared for Americans of color who she thinks could become a target after Trump's comments.

Claptrap.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
None are so blind as a true believer.

Walter

None are so blind as a true believer.

Progs are good evidence of that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Believer

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Claptrap.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Did Congresswoman Ilhan Omar commit immigration fraud by marrying her brother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7zw1gx9Uc4

https://mfamediagroup.com/ilhan-omar...cheme-in-2009/

Cliffy
Free Thinker

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Cliffy is jealous, he isn't getting any..

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Walter
+1

Rent-free.

Walter
+1

Just what the BHO regime did as it spied on the Trump campaign and tried the sabotage it.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Just what the BHO regime did as it spied on the Trump campaign and tried the sabotage it.

I know you are but what am I

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

I think her life is in more of a risk from Mossad than it is in from a crowd having a little fun from changing "lock her up" chant to "send her back".

Hoid
It's all a little fun to the white natty's

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Walter
+1

So much TDS. Schadenfreude.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Direct from Meme Generator . Did you make that yourself or are you passing on another’s profound thoughts ?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

You have it backwards, the problem is the people who DON'T support him!

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
Well I think after they get all the names out of Epstein, that number will drop significantly.

Schumer Was Caught With Weinstein Donations and Now From Epstein...ETC...

( who was chris steele working for again?)

Yes, I know in the minds of Yorgie, Cliffy, Ob, and T-bones etc, the fact that Trump was the only one to help get Epstein convicted last time is worse than people like Clinton being busted lying while using Epstein's "services" all of the time, but I think that says all one needs to know about THEM.

...and then there is NXIVM

Revealed: Justin Trudeau's close adviser helped move huge sums offshore

Stephen Bronfman, who played key role in Canadian PM’s rise, was involved in complex offshore web, leaked papers show

The chief fundraiser and senior adviser to the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, who played a critical role in the rise to power of the charismatic politician, was involved in the movement of millions of dollars to offshore havens, the Paradise Papers reveal.
https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...aradise-papers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8doGXBcgBN4

Epstein threw a lot of parties for a lot of friends

Jeffrey Epstein had a lot of very powerful friends. He threw a lot of parties at his townhouse on 71st street in New York. ($56 Million Upper East Side Mansion Where Epstein Allegedly Abused Girls). The Manhattan townhouse features photos of Bill Clinton, Woody Allen and the crown prince of Saudi Arabia.

There were parties at his mansion in Palm Beach. At his Pied a Terre in Paris. And his ranch in New Mexico.

As well, of course, as at his private island, Little Jeff’s, in the Virgin Islands. (Ann Coulter: Jeffrey Epstein May Have ‘Blackmail Material’ on Elites with ‘Cameras All over His Mansions’)

https://www.commdiginews.com/politic...illary-120806/
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 20th, 2019 at 05:39 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2

I know you are but what am I

Well, since you asked:

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Well, since you asked:

Funny pitcher!

Sure gets the message across.