Donald Trump not running for President

Icarus27k
It's gonna be HUUUUGE.

HUUUGE.

Twitter

For the record, I think the Republican nomination for President is setting up in such a way as to allow Mitt Romney to be chosen as the one to lose to Obama in 2012.

YukonJack
Conservative
First of all, it is not quite clear yet that the Democrat Candidate for President will be the most undeserving, ever, the incumbent, Barack Hussain Obama.

Actual unemployment rate around 20%. Gas prices around or approaching $5.00 per US gallon. House prices plummeting. More home-owners 'underwater' than ever before. Gitmo still open. Wars on evry front, plus an additional front are every bit as fierce as they were under Bush. Interest rates growing.

There must be and hopefully there WILL be an honest Democrat who will challenge this most uniquely unqualified pretender to hold the office of the Presidency.

If and when the Democratic challenger steps forward, look for the charges of racism. Like any criticism today by anyone.

petros
Pssst...unemployment is nearly 23%. 3% of 330+Million is 10+ million people. I'd hate to leave that many out.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Icarus27k View Post

It's gonna be HUUUUGE.

HUUUGE.

Twitter

For the record, I think the Republican nomination for President is setting up in such a way as to allow Mitt Romney to be chosen as the one to lose to Obama in 2012.

Icarus27k
Romney's not going to beat Democratic candidate Barack Obama. Romney's not going to make it through the castle.

YouTube - Arm Cannon - 02 - Super Mario World - Castle

EagleSmack
Perhaps he'll get four more years and the GOP will completely take both houses.

Did I hear a "QUACK"?

Corduroy
Too bad. That was guy was hilarious.

Icarus27k
If you're the political party that seriously considered Donald Trump as your candidate, oh yeah, you're going to lose.

EagleSmack
So we get for more years to have fun getting the US Libs all upset. That's all.

Icarus27k
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Perhaps he'll get four more years and the GOP will completely take both houses.

Or, or ... Democrats win back the 26 seats they need to retake control of the House of Representatives.

After all, the Dems are now ahead again in the "generic ballot" opinion poll question.

Dems Retake Edge In Generic Ballot For First Time Since 2009 | TPMDC

EagleSmack

Or, or ... Democrats win back the 26 seats they need to retake control of the House of Representatives.

After all, the Dems are now ahead again in the "generic ballot" opinion poll question.

Oh we saw all the polls leading up to the GOP azz kicking.

mentalfloss

Hopefully they do, so that Obamers can stop playing both sides for the next vote and the military can go bye bye.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Hopefully they do, so that Obamers can stop playing both sides for the next vote and the military can go bye bye.

Military go bye bye? Like it went bye-bye for the first two years of his term when the Dems had control of all seats of government?

C'mon Mental... Seriously?

How can he make it go bye-bye when he continued two wars and started a third?

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Military go bye bye? Like it went bye-bye for the first two years of his term when the Dems had control of all seats of government?

C'mon Mental... Seriously?

I know, I know - delusions of grandeur.

I might actually stomach Ron Paul's madness as a trade off for his pacifism.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

I know, I know - delusions of grandeur.

I might actually stomach Ron Paul's madness as a trade off for his pacifism.

It makes his award of the Nobel Peace Prize so much more sweeter.

Icarus27k
This is good news for Democrats like me, but House Democrats may only have to wait till next week to pick up a Republican-held seat in the House of Representatives and then only needing a 25-seat pick up on Election Day 2012. There's a special election next week in New York's 26th district, the district that was vacated by Republican Rep. Chris Lee. We'll see how that turns out.

New York 26: Move to Toss-Up/Tilt Democratic | News & Analysis | The Rothenberg Political Report

PoliticalNick
Free Thinker
Democrat. Republican. It don't matter!! Two sides of the same coin if you ask me. Neither of them care one whit about the average working american and both are beholden to banks and big corporations. I could go for Ron Paul as a good shake up of Washington, of course I would have gone for Ross Perot as well. Anyone who wouldn't answer to the elitist establishment power structure would be a better choice than anyone the 2 elitist parties will probably put forward.

Machjo
Obama vs. Ron Paul would be interesting. Who would win is hard to say. But seeing that even some Democrats prefer Ron Paul to Obama, Obama would likely have to rethink his platform quite seriously if he wanted to win against Ron Paul. That way, even if Obama did win, he would no longer be the same Obama we have now... unless he ended up breaking all of his promises again of course.

Icarus27k
Obama vs. Paul?

I'm pretty sure it would be an easy Obama win. Something like a 60% to 40% Obama win.

CUBert
+1
#20  Top Rated Post
Obama caters to the rich elitists, **** him! And that douche never did shut down Guantanamo, still torturing people I see.
Ron Paul is the best solution for Amerikkkans.... that is real change..

Icarus27k
I understand Paul gets a lot of love because of his anti-war beliefs, but the racism stuff and the extreme libertarianism (wanting to get rid of government programs) would make Americans loathe him in any general election match up.

Kreskin
Newt is coming to save the day.

PoliticalNick
Free Thinker

I understand Paul gets a lot of love because of his anti-war beliefs, but the racism stuff and the extreme libertarianism (wanting to get rid of government programs) would make Americans loathe him in any general election match up.

It's not just the anti-war stance, his strong position on the constitution and state's rights has a huge following once you get out of DC, believe it or not so does his fiscal responsibility. From what I get from the americans I actually know is there is a big grassroots groundswell against the establishment elitists and a lot of the issues Ron Paul raises resonate throught the middle class and poor. There are many more libertarians out there than anyone realizes and the attacks on the constitution over the last decade or 2 has increased their ranks and layed the foundation for a big push back.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Republicans are dropping out because they know their chances of winning next year are hopeless.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
It has been pointed out again and again that so far as voters are concerned the issues don't really matter. All that is going to matter to the average US voter is that Obama killed Bin-Laden and that small accomplishment will get him re-elected.