Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported


harrylee
Free Thinker
+2
#2371
I bet the Andreescu's came here legally.......just guessing
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2372
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Not time .


Yes it is. Heís clearly cranky and more non-sensible than usual
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2373
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Not time .

The nurse hasn't waken you up to tell you to take your sleeping pills?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2374
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The nurse hasn't waken you up to tell you to take your sleeping pills?


You just persist at being an Asshole! Are you and Putz in some sort of race?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#2375
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

We have so little illegal immigration here that its only a problem to racists like you

That really is a bullshit statement ya lil tard.

Illegal border crossings from Canada quietly rising, data shows
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-shows-n981131

Geez, YOU are another brain dead liar like Yorgie, putie's CUCK holster. You must both wear the same guy's Nazi feet.

Oh well I have seen enough BS from you to recognize you as the BS artist you actually are.
Last edited by Danbones; Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:45 AM..
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#2376
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The nurse hasn't waken you up to tell you to take your sleeping pills?

LOL maybe things at his house ain't like the rubber room you live in.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#2377
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You just persist at being an Asshole! Are you and Putz in some sort of race?

lol It's almost as if they are trying to qualify for the human race, but the guide book was written in some other language. Oh well, I guess socks need entertainment too.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2378
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Really , I am mixed race married to a visible minority , play golf each weekend with a group of visible minority immigrants to Canada . And yes we do have a problem with illegal immigration. If you want to deny that fine , but all you are doing is lying to yourself.

You still don't think that uppity Naygra Harvard Law School graduates should be buying real estate, do you pigs?

Some of your best friends are from minorities, right pigs?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#2379
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You still don't think that uppity Naygra Harvard Law School graduates should be buying real estate, do you pigs?

Some of your best friends are from minorities, right pigs?

I am and they are . Are minorities inferior?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2380
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You still don't think that uppity Naygra Harvard Law School graduates should be buying real estate, do you pigs?

Some of your best friends are from minorities, right pigs?


As far as ignorance goes, you take the hand painted piss pot!
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2381
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I am and they are . Are minorities inferior?

Naygras from Harvard Law School are, according to your indignance that a black man like Obama should have the uppity temerity of owning two nice houses.

Oh, that's right! He's not from a PIGS APPROVED minority.
 
Dixie Cup
Conservative
+4
#2382
What is it that people can't tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants? It's quite baffling to me. I am pretty sure most Canadians do not object to immigrants coming to this country LEGALLY. It's the ILLEGAL (and oftentimes unvetted) immigrants that we object to coming into our country. Is it that hard to distinguish between the two? How much clearer do we have to be and how is this racist? Is it the definition of those 2 words - legal vs illegal? There are such things as dictionaries and, of course, google to assist with the interpretation.


Just asking....


JMHO
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2383
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

What is it that people can't tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants? It's quite baffling to me. I am pretty sure most Canadians do not object to immigrants coming to this country LEGALLY. It's the ILLEGAL (and oftentimes unvetted) immigrants that we object to coming into our country. Is it that hard to distinguish between the two? How much clearer do we have to be and how is this racist? Is it the definition of those 2 words - legal vs illegal? There are such things as dictionaries and, of course, google to assist with the interpretation.


Just asking....


JMHO


Nope- you are absolutely correct, Dixie. Like you I have absolutely no trouble understanding it. Unfortunately our magnanimous P.M. welcomes all of them with open arms and an open bank account, that we have to keep replenishing.
 
MHz
+1
#2384
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

What is it that people can't tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants? It's quite baffling to me. I am pretty sure most Canadians do not object to immigrants coming to this country LEGALLY. It's the ILLEGAL (and oftentimes unvetted) immigrants that we object to coming into our country. Is it that hard to distinguish between the two? How much clearer do we have to be and how is this racist? Is it the definition of those 2 words - legal vs illegal? There are such things as dictionaries and, of course, google to assist with the interpretation.


Just asking....


JMHO

Legal is a global criminal with millions of dollars. Illegal is a person running from their natural home because NATO is blowing the whole place up.
Glad to help clear that mystery up for you.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2385
Quote: Originally Posted by mhz View Post

legal is a global criminal with millions of dollars. Illegal is a person running from their natural home because nato is blowing the whole place up.
Glad to help clear that mystery up for you.


? ? ? ?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#2386
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Naygras from Harvard Law School are, according to your indignance that a black man like Obama should have the uppity temerity of owning two nice houses.

Oh, that's right! He's not from a PIGS APPROVED minority.

Really , keep painting , the corner is over there . Racist .
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#2387
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Naygras from Harvard Law School are, according to your indignance that a black man like Obama should have the uppity temerity of owning two nice houses.
Oh, that's right! He's not from a PIGS APPROVED minority.

It's the new shack on the sea shore with thirty year mortgage that makes you look like a complete and total idjit there happy bum.

Shall we retire to the glow ball warming thread to finish this little conversation?


Also, Obummer is half white too there, ya racist. Get those pronoun's right or it's jail for you pal.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2388
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

It's the new shack on the sea shore with thirty year mortgage that makes you look like a complete and total idjit there happy bum.
Shall we retire to the glow ball warming thread to finish this little conversation?

Also, Obummer is half white too there, ya racist. Get those pronoun's right or it's jail for you pal.

Oh, well! The Black guy sure shouldn't have THAT after being President for eight years.

How's Dubya doing?

Oh, right. He's white. He can do anything that he wants to.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#2389
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post


How's Dubya doing?

Oh, right. He's white. He can do anything that he wants to.




How's Justin doing?


Can he do whatever he wants to do? Seems so.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#2390
Yep an apology and a tear and all the SJW's tow the party line
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2391
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

How's Justin doing?
Can he do whatever he wants to do? Seems so.

Of course he can.

He was born in Kenya.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2392
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Yep an apology and a tear and all the SJW's tow the party line

Itís pretty funny to see a Trumpite nattering about towing the party line
 
EagleSmack
+2
#2393
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Of course he can.

He was born in Kenya.




That was .... well... dumb.



But completely expected.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2394
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

That was .... well... dumb.

Birthers usually say dumb things
 
EagleSmack
+1
#2395
Such tasty tears.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2396
Yes, birthers are a weepy bunch
 
EagleSmack
+1
#2397
Yes... more tears of desperation from the left.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2398
Indubitably
 
EagleSmack
+1
#2399
Bring me more of your tears.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2400
*hug*
Iíll keep them coming