Charter fight over liver transplant denials to alcoholics can proceed

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yep. Most certain form of birth control is for men to keep their drawers up.

Sounds boring .

AnnaEmber
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Sounds boring .

Then get used to changing diapers.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Poor idiot. As I said, it's what the healthcare system is for.

POOR STUPID CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS LIE-beral penny pinching that is responsible for health care rationing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when the rations are handed out - it is the STUPID AND CARELESS that do without!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a system where RATIONING is in place- drunks ALWAYS GO TO THE Back of the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a couple of people who have suffered from Sarcoidosis.......................

which happens to be a disease with a genetic base- you INHERIT the chance to get it............................

then there is an age component - between about age 25 - 55.....................................

and then there is a TRIGGER - which happens to be STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people get ulcers- others get Sarcoidosis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Sarcoidosis affects your immune system and leaves you open to LIFE THREATENING INFECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until a few years ago - the Sarcoidosis fatality rate was in the 50 percent range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And until recently most of the survivors would end up in wheel chairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mention all this because in the early and middle stages- IT MIMICS GOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And doctors WILL IGNORE you because they are CONVINCED you are a drunk making yourself ILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traditionally a doctor will NOT help somebody who would not help themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can tell the doctor you ARE NOT DRINKING and gthey will look at those Gout symptoms..........................

and call you a LIAR - and IGNORE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is only after the internal bleeding caused by Sarcoidsis gets so bad that you are at risk of Cardiac Arrest...................................

that the doctor will believe you when you tell them YOU ARE NOT DRINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THIS is to illustrate that our health system HAS ALWAYS limited the amount of attention that drunks get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing new in this debate is the attempt by drunken idiots to use the damned LIE-beral Charter of Rights and Assorted B.S.

to FORCE DOCTORS to waste scarce resources on drunks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!