olmert says "jump", shrub asks "how high"!

Stretch
Israel's Olmert: Rice embarrassed over UN vote

Tags: ISRAEL
Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said he called President George W. Bush to seek an abstention from the U.S., a key Israeli ally at the United Nations.
"I said: 'Get me President Bush on the phone,'" Olmert said in a speech in the southern Israeli city of Ashkelon. "They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I didn't care: 'I need to talk to him now.' He got off the podium and spoke to me."

Webmaster's Commentary:
I am going to hit this one hard and I ask that you do the same.
George Bush could not be bothered to put down a copy my "My Pet Goat" on 9-11, but walks out on his own speech in Philadelphia when ordered to do so by Olmert.
That tells you what you and every other American needs to know about the "Special Relationship" with Israel.

Israel's Olmert: Rice embarrassed over UN vote - washingtonpost.com

"Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do
this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear,
don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish
people control America, and the Americans know it." -- Aerial Sharon, to Shimon Peres, 3 October, 2001 as reported by Kol Yisrael radio.

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell
you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." --
US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.

Zzarchov
" Speech in Askelon" eh, which speech? Where? Can we see the transcript or at least know when so we can find it ourselves?

Stretch
US Government denies story that Bush left podium to take Olmert call.

Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS ISRAEL
Olmert said he told Bush that the United States should not vote in favour, and the U.S. president then called Rice and told her not to do so.
A senior U.S. official disputed the account.
"The government of Israel does not make policy for the United States," the official said on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the diplomacy.
Olmert says Rice embarrassed over UN vote; U.S. denies the claim - Yahoo! Canada News

Zzarchov
Well, that is interesting now isn't it.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Zzarchov View Post

Well, that is interesting now isn't it.

Terribly...

Tyr
Quote: Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

Israel's Olmert: Rice embarrassed over UN vote

Tags: ISRAEL
Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said he called President George W. Bush to seek an abstention from the U.S., a key Israeli ally at the United Nations.
"I said: 'Get me President Bush on the phone,'" Olmert said in a speech in the southern Israeli city of Ashkelon. "They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I didn't care: 'I need to talk to him now.' He got off the podium and spoke to me."

Webmaster's Commentary:
I am going to hit this one hard and I ask that you do the same.
George Bush could not be bothered to put down a copy my "My Pet Goat" on 9-11, but walks out on his own speech in Philadelphia when ordered to do so by Olmert.
That tells you what you and every other American needs to know about the "Special Relationship" with Israel.

Israel's Olmert: Rice embarrassed over UN vote - washingtonpost.com

"Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do
this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear,
don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish
people control America, and the Americans know it." -- Aerial Sharon, to Shimon Peres, 3 October, 2001 as reported by Kol Yisrael radio.

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell
you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." --
US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.

...as Sharon said half in jest "I own the USA"

Zzarchov
Man, they really aren't helping their image. Some sensitive issues you don't joke about.