"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Rocks DC "End Mueller Investigation"

Cliffy
Free Thinker

As of Sunday morning, more than 230 demonstrations in cities and towns across the country are planned for Monday, February 18, with more than 10,000 Americans prepared to protest President Donald Trump’s admittedly fake national emergency, and Republicans for their support for his actions.
After Trump’s press conference Friday morning, progressive groups including MoveOn, United We Dream, Indivisible, and CREDO Action set to work organizing demonstrations against what CREDO co-director Heidi Hess called “an unconstitutional power grab that threatens our democracy and escalates Trump’s attacks on immigrants, communities of color, Muslims and Black and Brown people.”
Within 24 hours Americans had RSVP’d to more than 175 President’s Day protests, with the number exploding again by Sunday.

https://truthout.org/articles/over-2...onal-emergency

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
HIGH TREE-ZIN!
MCKABE, LISA PAYJE & SHIFTY ADAM COLLUDED WITH FOREIGN ASSETS IN THEIR COUP ATTEMPT!

Black Conservative Patriot
Published on Feb 18, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObVnh5lMSrs

"The evidence is in plain sight"!!!!!

A Russiam spy helped create the fake news Piss document paid for by the hitlary gang and is then found dead in his own car, and here is McCabe bragging about being part of a foreign colluding coup on NATIONAL TV !!!

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Justice Department preparing for Mueller report as early as next week

Trump said Wednesday that it's "totally up to Bill Barr" as to whether Mueller's report comes out while he is overseas in Vietnam next week.
"That'll be totally up to the new attorney general. He's a tremendous man, a tremendous person, who really respects this country and respects the Justice Department, so that'll be totally up to him," Trump told reporters in the White House.
Speculation about the end of the probe has been running rampant in Washington. NBC News reported recently the probe would be done by mid-February.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/polit...ent/index.html

"anticlimactic"

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
Trump hired Barr to pull the plug on the investigation of himself. The FBI is likely busily hiding and protecting their data from the inevitable "re-write" to be expected from the Trumpiverse. Fortunately the White House is a total shambles. They'll bugger up the redaction of the FBI evidence and dig themselves in even deeper, more than likely.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
Got any evidence?

No.

William Barr: Mueller and I are 'good friends' and 'I don't believe' he 'would be involved in a witch hunt'
https://www.businessinsider.com/will...ch-hunt-2019-1

LOL, You know the emails detailing the fbi starting this with FAKENEWS evidence, and covering for hillary's crimes have been released by the government via FOI requests, and are already posted here and there on the forum right?

Fakenews is a good look for you.

PS:
Would you consider getting a toque?...My Kanukles are getting sore.
Last edited by Danbones; Feb 21st, 2019 at 08:13 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Tom Fitton @ CPAC2018: Clinton-Funded Anti-Trump Dossier Created w/ Russian Intel!

Judicial Watch
Published on Feb 21, 2019

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton joined award-winning correspondent Emily Miller to discuss the Deep State swamp targeting President Trump--and how the DOJ & FBI have become compromised.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdDBUKjqdCk

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Got any evidence?

No.
William Barr: Mueller and I are 'good friends' and 'I don't believe' he 'would be involved in a witch hunt'
https://www.businessinsider.com/will...ch-hunt-2019-1
LOL, You know the emails detailing the fbi starting this with FAKENEWS evidence, and covering for hillary's crimes have been released by the government via FOI requests, and are already posted here and there on the forum right?
Fakenews is a good look for you.

PS:
Would you consider getting a toque?...My Kanukles are getting sore.

So, stop using your kanukles for balance when you:re walking around. Try evolving a tad and make the attempt to walk upright.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Limbaugh: Media Trying To Convince Us We Haven’t Heard What We’ve Heard For Last Two Years

February 14, 2019
Rush Limbaugh started off his radio program Thursday by addressing the biggest stories of the day: former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe's new book detailing how he and his Trump-hating cronies allegedly attempted to stage a coup to take down the duly elected President of the United States, and the media now making a concerted effort to "gaslight" Americans to try to convince them that they didn't really hear and read what they've been hearing and reading from the media for the past two years. The two big stories, Limbaugh said, are interconnected.

McCabe, "one of the ringleaders of this coup to get rid of Donald Trump," is out there "bragging" about his efforts to take down a sitting president, said Rush. "He is bragging about his efforts to undermine and overthrow Trump. He’s admitting, essentially, that he and his buddies put in motion a silent coup to get rid of Donald Trump. He admits that the talk of wiring Rosenstein to entrap Trump in an Oval Office conversation was real. Rosenstein and others have been laughing it off and denying it. But McCabe is out there admitting that it is all true."

The timing of McCabe's big book tour, said Limbaugh,"could not be more delicious." He explained: "Over the past two weeks it has been — and even longer than that — over the past two weeks it has been leaking very slowly, very surely, that the Mueller report isn’t gonna have anything about collusion with Russia in it. ... Then the most recent leaks, which were this week that Mueller may not even issue a report. And then Trump’s lead lawyer at the beginning of all this, John Dowd, said, 'There isn’t gonna be a report. He’s got nothing. There isn’t anything in this.'"

Limbaugh offered a theory on why Mueller would choose not to issue a report, beyond the fact that he has "nothing'" to show for the whole drummed up collusion "hoax": Not issuing a report is "gonna continue to provide a source for anonymous leaks" that make it appear that something nefarious was going on in the Trump camp. "Even if the report’s got nothing in it, the media from now through the 2020 election is gonna be acting like it does," he said.

In the meantime, the media is working in unison to try to pull off one of the biggest "gaslighting" efforts in recent history.

"They’re acting like, 'Well, wait a minute. We never, ever said that there was collusion,'" said Rush. "They really are. They’re now starting to take the position, now that everybody knows that this report may not even be made public and that it does not have any evidence whatsoever of Trump-Russia collusion, there are elements of the media now saying, 'Well, wait! We never said that there was!'

"The term for this is gaslighting," he continued. "They’re gaslighting us. They’re literally trying to make us believe that what we’ve thought for the past two years has been wrong, that they have not been pushing the collusion theory. I mean, it’s stunning to see this."

After citing a perfect "Seinfeld" reference brought up by the Federalist's Adam Mill, Limbaugh unloaded on the "players" in this deeply "damaging" game, calling for a new special counsel to investigate their actions.

"In the midst of all the players knowing they found nothing, they’ve got nothing, there was nothing to find — that they have been running a hoax, that they’ve been running a silent coup — the damage that they have done to this country in the past two years is immeasurable, and there needs to be a brand-new special counsel impaneled to investigate everybody from Mueller and everybody on his team, to McCabe, to Comey, to Strzok, to Bruce Ohr, to every one of these people all the way up to Fusion GPS, the Perkins Coie law firm, Hillary Clinton, the Democrat National Committee, all the way up to Brennan and Clapper and maybe even Obama, because that’s the root of this."

Rush then summarized the intent of the whole charade: "It was a concerted effort to nullify and overturn the election results of 2016."

The worst part, he suggested, is that the mainstream media has known from the beginning that the whole "collusion" claim was nonsense. "I firmly believe that everybody in the media has known from the get-go that none of this was true," he said. "There may be some exceptions in outlier media, but in terms of the Washington-New York corridor media, every damned one of them, everybody you see on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, New York Times, Washington, every damned one of them commenting in it, analyzing on it, has known from the get-go that there wasn’t any collusion."

The reasons he's so certain, he explained, is that the media would "have to be blind not to know the origins of it."

"They know from the get-go that the dossier was bogus!" he exclaimed. "And yet they were looking for any which way they could to publish it. They knew it was a series of lies. They knew it was a bunch of garbage strung together. They knew it had been used as phony intelligence to get warrants to spy. They knew all of this. The media has been as active a player in this as Mueller!"
https://www.dailywire.com/news/43511...ontent=2336219

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So, stop using your kanukles for balance when you:re walking around. Try evolving a tad and make the attempt to walk upright.

LOL, You are funny ( funny strange, that is) for such a loser!

Please see above (and below too) for an appropriate summary of just what a loser you really are.

I hope no one lights a match near your gas lighting, your a$$hat might blow off.
Last edited by Danbones; Feb 22nd, 2019 at 08:35 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Trey Gowdy says McCabe is lying, and then he sets the record straight on multiple fronts

Trey Gowdy says McCabe is lying, and then he sets the record straight on multiple fronts
February 20, 2019

Former Rep. Trey Gowdy shot down the claim by fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe that he had briefed a bipartisan group of lawmakers about an investigation into President Donald Trump.

The former Republican lawmaker from South Carolina spoke with Fox News’ Martha MacCallum on Tuesday about McCabe’s assertions that the so-called “Gang of Eight” had no objections when he informed them that the FBI would be launching a counterintelligence investigation of Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

“What do you think he was getting at, that no one objected?” MacCallum asked Gowdy, now a Fox News contributor, during “The Story” on Tuesday.

“That Devin and Paul knew about it and had no problem with it,” he replied, referring to House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes and then-House Speaker Paul Ryan.

“The reason he’s doing it this way is that Devin and Paul are not allowed to discuss anything that is said in a Gang of Eight meeting, and McCabe knows that. So he can level the accusation and Paul and Devin cannot refute him,” Gowdy said.

“What I think is fascinating is, there were three investigations into a duly elected president,” he continued. “The Peter Strzok one from July of 2016 and then McCabe started a counterintelligence, and if he’s telling the truth, started a criminal probe into the President of the United States.”

The former chairman of the House Oversight Committee recalled grilling by his colleagues on other occasions.

“I listened to Devin and Paul quiz the DOJ and the FBI for hours on multiple occasions about the one counterintelligence investigation we all knew about it. I find it stunning that they would know about a second one and not say a single solitary word,” he said. “And I will continue to not believe they knew about it unless one or the other contradicts it.”

McCabe, who was fired in the spring of 2017 for lying under oath, also declared in an interview with CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” on Tuesday that he believes it is “possible” that Trump is a “Russian asset.”
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02...ium=IdealMedia

McCabe, who was fired in the spring of 2017 for lying under oath...

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Walter
The Greatest Constitutional Crisis Since the Civil War
https://amgreatness.com/2019/02/21/t...the-civil-war/

Yep.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Fake news.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Fake news.

Everybody know that Trump would never use a condom. That requires consideration of the woman.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Well, I guess YOU would know if he uses a condom...

They say one should try tequila if Listerine doesn't work.
Last edited by Danbones; Feb 23rd, 2019 at 04:35 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2

Fake news.

Poor cliffy...A hole life with no original thoughts in his head...like Algernon without the flowers.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
from the BACK TO THE REAL NEWS DEPT:

Russia Investigation Set To Wrap Up By Next Week,
AG Barr To Decide Report Release

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:35 PM PT — Wednesday, February 20, 2019

In this Jan. 15, 2019 photo, Attorney General nominee William Barr testifies during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

President Trump has responded to reports that the Mueller probe will be released next week.

In the Oval Office Wednesday, the president didn’t offer any opinion on the report other than to say it’ll be up to the new attorney general William Barr on whether the findings will be publicly released.

This comes after reports claimed Barr is set to announce the completion of the special counsel probe as early as next week.

Barr will then submit a summary of the confidential report to Congress before it’s decided how much will be made public.

Special counsel regulations don’t require this step, but during recent confirmation hearings Barr promised lawmakers full transparency.

The Mueller probe into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia began nearly two-years ago, and cost taxpayers more than $25 million.
https://www.oann.com/russia-investig...eport-release/

Then there is the cost of all the fake news.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Graham Will Subpoena Rosenstein and McCabe If Necessary to Find Out 'Who's Telling the Truth'

Graham on Sunday promised to "get to the bottom of it."

It's stunning to me that one of the chief law enforcement officers of the land -- the acting head of the FBI -- would go on national television and say, oh, by the way, I remember a conversation with the deputy attorney general about trying to find if we could replace the president under the 25th Amendment.

We're a democracy. People enforce the law, can't take it into their own hands. And was this an attempted bureaucratic coup? I don't know. I don't know who's telling the truth.

I know Rosenstein has vehemently denied it, but we're going to get to the bottom of it. I do know there was a lot of monkey business about FISA warrants being issued against Carter Page, about dossiers coming from Russia that were unverified.

Mr. Mueller is going to look at the Trump campaign, as he should, to see if they violated any laws during the 2016 election. And I'm going to do everything I can to get to the bottom of the Department of Justice/FBI behavior toward President Trump and his campaign.

Graham said no organization, including the FBI, is "beyond scrutiny."
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-find-out-whos

Hoid
How could you be in American law enforcement and not discuss Trump and the 25 the amendment?

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

How could you be in American law enforcement and not discuss Trump and the 25 the amendment?

You'll have to wait for "Collusion" the Musical to find out.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You'll have to wait for "Collusion" the Musical to find out.

Oh, lots of them are ready to sing.

Walter
+2

Oh, lots of them are ready to sing.

McCabe is singing already.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

McCabe is singing already.

... and Cohen and Manafort and Flynn and Gates and Papadapoulos and Pineto and Van der Zwark and ... Stone and ....

Walter

... and Cohen and Manafort and Flynn and Gates and Papadapoulos and Pineto and Van der Zwark and ... Stone and ....

What were their lyrics?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

What were their lyrics?

The warden threw a party in the county jail
The prison band was there and they began to wail
The band was jumpin' and the joint began to swing
You should've heard them knocked-out jailbirds sing
Let's rock everybody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock
Spider Murphy played the tenor saxophone
Little Joe was blowin' on the slide trombone
The drummer boy from Illinois went crash, boom, bang
The whole rhythm section was the Purple Gang
Let's rock everybody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock
Number forty-seven said to number three
"You're the cutest jailbird I ever did see
I sure would be delighted with your company
Come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me"
Let's rock…

Walter
Nothing about Trump?

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Nothing about Trump?

Why can you just tell me the truth?
Hard to believe the things you say
Why can't you feel the tears I cried today, cried today, cried today
How do you win if we all lose?
You change the facts to justify
Your lips move but your words get in the way, in the way, in the way
Kings and Queens, crooks and thieves
You don't see the forest for the trees
Head and heart on our knees
You can't see what we all see
How do you sleep when the world keeps turning?
All that we built has come undone
How do you sleep when the world is burning?
Everyone answers to someone
Don't lie to me, don't lie to me, you lie to me
Don't lie to me, don't lie to me, you lie to me
You can build towers of bronze and gold
You can build castles in the sky
You can…

Walter
Nothing about Trump?

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Nothing about Trump?