Breaking : Cdn news

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Im flickin my Canon EF85mm. F1.2 on Trademe.co.nz so I can get a Huawai P30Pro, the iPhone killer.
Available Apr.15.
eBay no work here.
WOWEE!

Good for you . Who cares ?

NZDoug
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Good for you . Who cares ?

Yes, good for me.
Who cares?
Maybe people who want a better phone the iPhone.

Hoid
Huawai makes a lot of phone for the money.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Yes, good for me.
Who cares?

just ignore him.

Hope it is all that you want it to be.

spilledthebeer

Yes, good for me.
Who cares?

YES and isnt it nice that the Huawei phone comes complete

with all those interesting spyware options that only benefit

RED CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
P.E.I. elects PC minority government

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/p-e-i-...tion-1.4390479

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Two provinces where the Green Party holds sway .

spilledthebeer

And NO LIE-berals or NDPers were harmed during the production of this election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The writing is on the wall for Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad they are too busy concocting Fake News to bother looking up at their approaching DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
'Turn off the taps': B.C. files court action to stop Alta. law

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/turn-off-the-t...-law-1.4403294

MHz
+1
Too bad this doesn't rate mentioning in your version of Canada.
https://sputniknews.com/world/201905...ng-evacuation/
Over 10,000 Evacuated in Canada Floods as Ottawa Mayor Warns ‘Worst Yet to Come’

The evacuation comes after the Canadian capital Ottawa declared a state of emergency last Thursday, ordering 400 troops to be deployed to the city to help fight massive flooding which hit the east of the country.

More than 10,000 people have already been evacuated from their homes in flood-ravaged New Brunswick, Quebec and Ontario, according to CTV News.
The evacuation comes as Federal Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said that the situation in Ontario was “potentially worsening”, while in Brunswick, around 9,200 residences and cottages remain flooded along with 7,000 other properties.

spilledthebeer

'Turn off the taps': B.C. files court action to stop Alta. law

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/turn-off-the-t...-law-1.4403294

And here comes the NOT WITHSTANDING ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser LIE-berals HAVE NO RIGHT............................................. ..

to tell a province how or where it may sell its resources!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as Our idiot Boy HAD NO RIGHT to tell Ford he could not cut the size of Toronto Silly Hall Council!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Provincial biz is just that..................................

and the idiot Boy should BUTT OUT.....................................

before he gets KICKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!1

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Shooting in Toronto at Raptors celebration leaves at least two with serious injuries

Toronto police said on Twitter that authorities had responded to reports of a shooting Monday at Nathan Phillips Square, where a rally was being held after the team's parade. Two victims suffered wounds that were serious but not life-threatening, authorities said in another tweet.

Toronto had been celebrating the first NBA championship in franchise history with an event that drew massive crowds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...ational&wpmk=1

SHAMEFUL......

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Shooting in Toronto at Raptors celebration leaves at least two with serious injuries

Toronto police said on Twitter that authorities had responded to reports of a shooting Monday at Nathan Phillips Square, where a rally was being held after the team's parade. Two victims suffered wounds that were serious but not life-threatening, authorities said in another tweet.

Toronto had been celebrating the first NBA championship in franchise history with an event that drew massive crowds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...ational&wpmk=1

SHAMEFUL......

We better ban assault rifles .

bill barilko
Look at the goons in that crowd and look at the same demographic on that team-what do you expect-violence & mayhem that's what.

Kreskin
+2
Whenever you bring 1 million people together there's always one asshole in the crowd.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Whenever you bring 1 million people together there's always one asshole in the crowd.

As we saw in the Vancouver hockey riots........................................

white thugs break things............................................ ................

but as the older version of Toronto Carribanna Parade............................................ ..

and the Raptors celebration have proved...................................

bringing large numbers of non whites together......................................

provides the PERFECT EXCUSE for GUNFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or have we all "forgotten" why the Toronto Carribanna parade was reduced and relocated................................

after various ugly incidents......................................... ...........

including that visiting British nurse who was accidentally caught in the crossfire..............................

between some gang bangers........................................... ........

and she was hit in the spine and PARALYZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was some GREAT PR for Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now we have a new standard of stupidity to live up to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Thank you LIE-berals for being SO STRONG on law an order issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in related news..........................................

which of the guns used at the Raptors shooting were:

IN THE HANDS OF LICENSED USERS??????????????????????????????

Can LIE-berals tell us which LEGAL gun shop SOLD the firearms and ammunition????????????????

Can LIE-berals tell us where the shooters took their Firearm Training????????????????????????

And DONT WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I wont hold my breath while I await and answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Toronto imam charged with sexual assault after allegedly convincing woman she was possessed

Quote:

A Toronto imam has been arrested and charged with multiple counts of sexual assault after allegedly trying to board a plane to leave the country amid an investigation into allegations against him.
Police are concerned there may be other victims.
The 49-year-old came to their attention o investigators in early 2019 when a woman came forward alleging the imam had sexually assaulted her, police say.
In a news release Wednesday, police said the woman first met the imam at a mosque over a decade ago in 2008. At the time, they say, the imam went to the woman's home, convinced her that she was possessed and that he could help her.
Police allege the woman was sexually assaulted at the imam's home during what he claimed was a religious ceremony.
The alleged assaults continued for a period of several years, they say.
Police also say the imam threatened to harm the woman on numerous occasions, as well as threatening to "expose her to the community and congregation."
Accused arrested at Pearson airport
On Tuesday, police said the imam tried to leave Canada and was arrested at Pearson International Airport.
They also have a message for other victims that haven't come forward.
"We want to make sure that everyone has access to support services and an exit strategy, regardless of their decision to proceed criminally," police said in the release.
The imam now faces a string of charges, including:
Breach of trust.
Three counts of sexual assault.
Threatening death.
Criminal harassment.
Police are asking anyone with information to contact them at 416-808-7474 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers at 416-222-8477.

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Toronto imam charged with sexual assault after allegedly convincing woman she was possessed

This sort of stuff isnt really news.............................................. .

after all, shamen and witch doctors and assorted fakes have been coming here...................................

from third world pest holes for many decades now courtesy of LIE-beral immigration policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even now you can hire people in Toronto to put a curse on somebody............................

or lift a curse from your life etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Circus owner P.T. Barnum once observed: "there is a sucker born every minute"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks to shameless LIE-beral vote buying........................................

a LOT OF SUCKERS now live in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Canadian Senate passes B.C. tanker ban bill, prepping for it to come into law

https://globalnews.ca/news/5414479/c..._campaign=2019

Hoid

the NAFTA agreement is in Pelosi's hands now.

with no president to champion it what are the chances it makes it through?

pretty good actually. Over half of the States need it badly, so there will be big pressure in Congress to do it.

spilledthebeer

Canadian Senate passes B.C. tanker ban bill, prepping for it to come into law

https://globalnews.ca/news/5414479/c..._campaign=2019

JUST AS I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

The BIG LIE-BERAL PIPELINE STALL is proceeding exactly as Our idiot Boy planned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

And I am NOT THE ONLY ONE who thinks the LIE-berals are playing STUPID PIPELINE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Metroland Newspaper chain- OWNERS OF various print media - including the usually staunch LIE-beral supporting TORONTO (RED) STAR newspaper......................................... .

just PUBLISHED A CARTOON of Justin Trudeau with a BIG MOUTHFUL of plastic straws and oil pipe......................................

WITH THE CAPTION::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Who says he cannot suck and blow at the same time"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently I am not the only one who sees some little FLAWS in the LIE-beral climate policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

pretty good actually. Over half of the States need it badly, so there will be big pressure in Congress to do it.

The Dems will not allow a Trump victory it will not pass

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Canada imposes sanctions on some Nicaraguan govt members for human rights abuses

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Canada imposes sanctions on some Nicaraguan govt members for human rights abuses

Too cowardly to throw a few of our own creeps on the fire instead. Kind of makes us the creepiest creep in the room full of creeps, . . . Yes??

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

She would be worth getting drunk and taken to bed for a weekend. I doubt you would get the whole show in a one hour event.

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Too cowardly to throw a few of our own creeps on the fire instead. Kind of makes us the creepiest creep in the room full of creeps, . . . Yes??

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go take your LSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Your vision of reality IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Your LSD WILL NOT BRING BACK YOUR REALITY........................................... .

You just wont CARE any more about being CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Licence revoked for fertility doctor who used own sperm to inseminate patients

Ontario's medical regulator says a fertility doctor used his own sperm to inseminate several patients as well as the wrong sperm with several others, finding that he committed professional misconduct.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/licenc...ents-1.4481204

.....the bloody nerve. he probably refused to pay embryo-child support too. Schmuck !!!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
China bans all Canadian meat before G20

The Chinese Embassy says it has suspended all exports of Canadian meat to China in a dramatic escalation of a diplomatic dispute.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/chin...orts-1.4482411

what a mess.....

from another source:

Chinese embassy asks Canada to suspend all meat exports over feed additive

https://globalnews.ca/news/5431046/c..._campaign=2019

Hoid
I would say it is time for the Shiny Pony to step up and tell China to go **** themselves.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Great another disaster in the making . Remember the Cheakemus River derailment and the loss of fish , every year since their has been smaller eagle counts in Squamish Valley . Now we can derail in Hellís Gate and kill a run of sockeye , spring , coho an$ pink at the same time ! Happy times are here again , we stopped that pipeline .

How about Lac Megantic and the people who were literally vapourized, there?