Idle no more?

Tecumsehsbones
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Probably me I don't know the difference and I hope I never have to

No, it was in the CTV story. Not your fault at all.

If you ever do have to, an acquittal is a judgement made after a jury (or judge if the case is not being tried to a jury) verdict of "not guilty," just as a conviction is a judgement made after a jury (or judge) verdict of "guilty."

Twin_Moose
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No, it was in the CTV story. Not your fault at all.

If you ever do have to, an acquittal is a judgement made after a jury (or judge if the case is not being tried to a jury) verdict of "not guilty," just as a conviction is a judgement made after a jury (or judge) verdict of "guilty."

Thanks

Mowich
Assembly of First Nations wants provinces, territories to butt out of First Nations pot sales | CBC News

First Nations demanding a cut of cannabis tax after pot legalization | CBC News

Sahtu chiefs disappointed after being 'shot down' on cannabis ownership proposal | CBC News

Assembly of First Nations National Chief Perry Bellegarde takes notes during a Special Chiefs Assembly while meeting chair
Harold Tarbell moderates a debate. (CBC)

First Nations entrepreneurs are asserting sovereignty and seizing the new cannabis economy | CBC News

bill barilko
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

First Nations entrepreneurs are asserting sovereignty and seizing the new cannabis economy | CBC News

More like lazy lying indians plan to make noise so someone somewhere will pay them to STFU-no actual work involved.

petros
+1
Gang bangers.

Twin_Moose
Also announced taking the Colten Boushie injustice to the U.N.