Heroes of the COVID Pandemic


Girth
+1
#1
#1: Dr. Anthony Fauci

Dr.Fauci, an Immunologist who has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984, is one of the most respected medical professionals in the World. What makes Fauci a hero, is he is 79, and could have called it a day years ago. However, he is determined to help the American people any way he can, in spite of a smear campaign launched by the Trump Administration.

Fauci is calm, cool, and collect, when dealing with Trump's henchmen. Fauci never takes the bait, and sticks to the facts, and the facts alone. If everyone was like Dr.Fauci, the pandemic would have never occurred, and we would all be living in a better place and time.
 
Said1
#2
https://youtu.be/FI4BrXPMeZo
Last edited by Said1; Aug 2nd, 2020 at 07:39 PM..
 
Said1
#3
oops
 
Jinentonix
+1
#4
Here's Fauci at the game he threw the opening pitch at. I don't think he quite understand how masks work. Or social distancing for that matter.


 
Tygerbright
-1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Here's Fauci at the game he threw the opening pitch at. I don't think he quite understand how masks work. Or social distancing for that matter.


You seem unaware of one's social bubble and how those work.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

You seem unaware of one's social bubble and how those work.

Don't sweat it. In my "Final Frontier" thread, he was badmouthing capitalism, private enterprise, Western dominance of space, America, and a successful launch and return of two astronauts.

So his hatred and contempt for conservative values is just as strong as his hatred and contempt for progressive values.

There really isn't anybody he won't put down.

Except Trump.
 
Jinentonix
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

You seem unaware of one's social bubble and how those work.

And yet the two people sitting RIGHT BESIDE him are wearing their masks. Is that how social bubbles work dumb ass?
 
Jinentonix
+2
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Don't sweat it. In my "Final Frontier" thread, he was badmouthing capitalism, private enterprise, Western dominance of space, America, and a successful launch and return of two astronauts.

So his hatred and contempt for conservative values is just as strong as his hatred and contempt for progressive values.

There really isn't anybody he won't put down.

Except Trump.

Yeah, too bad you missed the point as usual. I wasn't taking the piss out of your Final Frontier thread, I was taking the piss out of an anti-oil moron proclaiming how great it was to see this, despite the fact that Space X uses kerosene-based fuels. I however, could care less if they do because I'm not an anti-oil moron.


As for Bob and Doug, c'mon dude. That's just harmlessly amusing. I'm just wondering if they took any Elsinore beer to the space station.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

As for Bob and Doug, c'mon dude. That's just harmlessly amusing. I'm just wondering if they took any Elsinore beer to the space station.

OK, that part was funny.
 
Hoid
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

You seem unaware of one's social bubble and how those work.

It's a difficult concept, like climate change or evolution
 
taxslave
#11
For you they certainly are difficult concepts.
 
Jinentonix
+3
#12  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It's a difficult concept, like climate change or evolution

F*cktard acts like questioning the AGW theory is climate change denial. Apparently doesn't understand the difference.

Doesn't believe for one moment that the "Green Dream" is a pipe dream that will lead to severe water shortages and massive environmental, ecological destruction and habitat loss. Refuses to see the damage it's already causing and that ramping up production of needed rare earths and other minerals won't be an issue at all because it's not oil or coal.
 
Girth
#13
I like to think that people would consider me as the "Dr.Fauci" of this forum.

I try to stick with facts, and explain my position as best as I can.
 
taxslave
+2
#14
Just as long as you are aware you can have all the facts and still come up with the wrong answer. Hoid and MF do it all the time.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I like to think that people would consider me as the "Dr.Fauci" of this forum.
I try to stick with facts, and explain my position as best as I can.

Ah, but can you pitch a baseball and miss the plate by 20 feet (6 metres) on a one-hopper?
 
Girth
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Ah, but can you pitch a baseball and miss the plate by 20 feet (6 metres) on a one-hopper?

In the shape I am in? Probably.

I have to hit the gym. I haven't been this out of shape ever.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

In the shape I am in? Probably.
I have to hit the gym. I haven't been this out of shape ever.

Burpees! Burpees burpees burpees! Eight-count! Hit it, airman!

HUT, two, three, four, five, six, seven, EIGHT!
Hut, two. . .
 
taxslave
+2
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

In the shape I am in? Probably.
I have to hit the gym. I haven't been this out of shape ever.

Better than the gym is a physical job. Paid to exercise.
 
Hoid
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Burpees! Burpees burpees burpees! Eight-count! Hit it, airman!

HUT, two, three, four, five, six, seven, EIGHT!
Hut, two. . .

Probably as good an all-around workout as there is.

It was hiit training before hiit training was cool.
 
petros
+2
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Better than the gym is a physical job. Paid to exercise.

Start a fitness craze by renting wheelbarrows and sandbags.
 
taxslave
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Ah, but can you pitch a baseball and miss the plate by 20 feet (6 metres) on a one-hopper?

Probably. Lets say if I am throwing the ball anyone in a 140 degree radius is fair game.If more than 50 ft away they are out of range.
 
Girth
#22
Trump is having his latest meltdown, by chewing out Dr.Fauci, America's leading virologist for stating the obvious- COVID is not going down in numbers, which contradicts Trump's claim that the virus was out of control. Trump is losing it.
 

Similar Threads

12698
COVID-19 'Pandemic'
by Ocean Breeze | 1 hour ago
18
Pandemic Toronto, Ground Zero
by Liberalman | Jun 24th, 2009