Fed up with Islam Yet???

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

I posted quotes from Breivik's manifest alongside quotes by Colpy for comparison purposes. I leave it to the forum members to judge whether Colpy's viewpoint has any similarities with Breivik.

It's called accusation by inuendo....which you're famous for...then tagging a disclaimer in a following post...OOOH that's what I meant......I still call "BULLSHYTE"

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

In that aspect, he is closer to you EAO, than to I.

Fixed that for you.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

No.

You keep making vague statements and asking inane questions.

You said you were short on knowledge. I gave everything except the violence back in E.Europe right from the get go. You're the one who couldn't see past the necessity of violence in Canada.

Do you still see no parallels?

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I gave everything except the violence back in E.Europe right from the get go.

No, you gave me porcupines, and vague statements dressed up as questions.

Quote:

Do you still see no parallels?

Misogyny, aside. No. All you've done is post vague statements dressed up as questions.

Like I said, take the time to glue all you gleaned from Googled together, and try again.

petros
Until today I had absolutely no idea why I'm here in Canada. I had to google my own family history. It's all new to me.

CDNBear

Until today I had absolutely no idea why I'm here in Canada. I had to google my own family history. It's all new to me.

No doubt. I figured as much when you ignored my sincere request for information. Instead running around talking about porcupines, and making vague statements dressed up as questions.

When people sincerely ask me about my heritage, I just dump the information on them.

I feel it's important to know where you come from. I hope the exercise was good for you, and you learned from it. You can still share what you learned with me. I'm still interested.

Anyways, now that you admitted that, maybe you could take the time to glue what you gleaned from Google, together, and make a concise statement. Instead of making vague statements, dressed up as questions.

That would be nice. Take your time. I'm sure it's all new to you.

petros
What was stopping you from looking or even it clicking in about the harsh violence in E Europe at the time? Why didn't Colpy who calls himself a historian catch that? Is that you are too fixated on trying to one up somebody all the time? When you came in with attitufde I went into game mode.

CDNBear
+1

Is that you are too fixated on trying to one up somebody all the time?

Ya, that's why I stated what I knew, and sincerely asked you for information.

Quote:

When you came in with attitufde I went into game mode.

Attitude? I stated what I knew, and made a sincere request.

"Game mode" ? Must be code for hit the bong.

Let me know when you've glued all you learned about your people together, and can concisely state your case.

Thanks.

petros
Still can't get past the fixation?

CDNBear

Still can't get past the fixation?

Still hitting the bong eh?

Here are my first three posts, in the string of conversation. Maybe you can point out the attitude...

Can you point out the specific hate for me?

Your point is not lost on me, but I'm not seeing a correlation between the historic mistreatment of immigrants, and Colpy's posts.

Maybe you could shed some light on that.

Holy crap, I see that all over the board, from Natives to Israelis. But there seems to be more angst caused by any display of the reality that is Islam, than the former.

Can you explain how that imbalance is fair?

We already have one thanks. Other than some minor tweeks, I see no need to allow any religious group rewrite it.

Fair enough.

Then maybe you would like to put your post in perspective?

That's awesome.

petros
Still fixated? That's why you missed the obvious right from the start. How do you miss out on events that changed the world in such dramatic ways without a fixation?

CDNBear

That's why you missed the obvious right from the start.

I didn't miss your obvious diversions, inability to support your claim or offer information about your heritage, that I sincerely asked for.

Wow, it took two days to get to the point where you make stuff up!!! That's the longest ever. I guess it will take another two days for **** to fill your posts.
Last edited by CDNBear; Apr 16th, 2012 at 06:41 PM..

skookumchuck
+1
Some eye candy for the left........

British Peer Lord Ahmed suspended after 'offering 10m bounty on Barack Obama and George Bush'

A controversial British peer has been suspended from the Labour Party amid reports that he offered a 10 million bounty for the capture of President Barack Obama and his predecessor President George W Bush.

British Peer Lord Ahmed suspended after 'offering 10m bounty on Barack Obama and George Bush' - Telegraph

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by skookumchuck View Post

Some eye candy for the left........

British Peer Lord Ahmed suspended after 'offering 10m bounty on Barack Obama and George Bush'

A controversial British peer has been suspended from the Labour Party amid reports that he offered a 10 million bounty for the capture of President Barack Obama and his predecessor President George W Bush.

British Peer Lord Ahmed suspended after 'offering 10m bounty on Barack Obama and George Bush' - Telegraph

You're on your way to make it on EAO's "Infidel" list or shiite list

skookumchuck
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You're on your way to make it on EAO's "Infidel" list or shiite list

Can't wait.......

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by skookumchuck View Post

Can't wait.......

It's a great list.

We get together twice a year, have a prime rib dinner, smoke Cuban cigars, discuss our plans of world domination and work on picking out a new name.

No one on the list likes "Illuminati".

skookumchuck
+2

It's a great list.

We get together twice a year, have a prime rib dinner, smoke Cuban cigars, discuss our plans of world domination and work on picking out a new name.

No one on the list likes "Illuminati".

Hmm, Darkenimati?

Colpy
+1
Afghan schoolgirls poisoned in anti-education attack | Reuters

Colpy
100,000 women undergo brutal sexual mutilation illegally in Britain | Mail Online

taxslave
Nice people that EAO and a few others shill for.

MHz
Look what we have driven them to, do we ever have somebody check out unintended consequences? You do notice it is out fuel prices rising and not Iran's?

PressTV - Iran to deliver first Venezuelan Aframax tanker

Seems our last Christian PM that had similar sized boats left the country with all of them and hid them from Canadian tax laws forever more. You sure those same scoundrels didn't switch the names in the document about who you should really fear?

Colpy
+2
Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with dead wives up to six hours AFTER their death | Mail Online

You couldn't make this stuff up!!

Arab spring.....right.

55Mercury
+1
un****ingbelievable

let's get more of those people over here

CDNBear
+2

Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with dead wives up to six hours AFTER their death | Mail Online

You couldn't make this stuff up!!

Arab spring.....right.

Quote: Originally Posted by 55Mercury View Post

un****ingbelievable

let's get more of those people over here

I agree. We could combine a common bawdy house and a mortuary and clean up!!

55Mercury
+2
lol

how would they feel about the coroner present to verify they're within the six-hour time-frame?

CDNBear
+3

lol

how would they feel about the coroner present to verify they're within the six-hour time-frame?

They're banging a dead body! How much further past f!cked would an audience be?

Colpy
+2

I agree. We could combine a common bawdy house and a mortuary and clean up!!

lol

They're banging a dead body! How much further past f!cked would an audience be?

You guys are f53ked!!!

ROTFLMAO.

DaSleeper
+2
As I see it, our appologists who see nothing wrong with implementing sharia law even a little bit in Canada are equaly f ucked-up......

CDNBear

You guys are f53ked!!!

My excuse is solid, I have a plate in my head.

55Mercury
+1

My excuse is solid, I have a plate in my head.

I've always said to make the world a better place a hell of a lot of people have to die.

(not sayin' I'm not one of them - just sayin')

;?)
Last edited by 55Mercury; Apr 26th, 2012 at 05:37 PM..