How optimistic are you as a small business owner?

CBC News
There's no shortage of news about big companies facing major upheavals as they deal with the fallout of the global financial crisis, but small businesses make up an enormous portion of the Canadian economy and they're also coming to grips with their own set of challenges.
Industry Canada defines a small business as a company with fewer than 100 employees, and Statistics Canada says there were just over 1 million companies across the country fitting that description in July 2008 (and that tally does not include self-employed entrepreneurs).
Put another way, 98 per cent of firms in Canada fall into the small business category, and about 139,000 new ones are created each year.
Read full story
In these tough economic times how optimistic are you as a small business owner?

More...

Avro
i'm fairly confident my buisness won't suffer in the coming recession but you never know. Fortunately through wise investing and cost control I have plenty of capital to weather any financial storm.

My biggest problem over the last few years is finding employees who want to work, I have a feeling that problem will be less of one in the next couple of years.