Loose Change

JBeee
#1
hmmm...some interesting reading/opinions/facts here..
http://www.loosechange911.com/index_main.html
 
Zzarchov
#2
They did another story too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI
 
Cosmo
#3
Interesting site, JBee. I had a quick peek through it, but there's so much info there I'm going to have to sit down and spend some real time looking at it. I'm still unsure what I believe -- whether 9/11 was really an inside job or not -- but I have no doubt there was some sort of cover up going on. There are too many things that don't add up, too many educated, intelligent professionals that dispute the version spoon fed to the public by CNN et al. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire somewhere.

Thanks for the link.
 
thomaska
#4
Yep, somehow the government convinced everyone in lower Manhattan that on Sept 11, 2001, they all saw planes flying into the WTC buildings.

And then, they successfully placed all those people who were on the planes into secret relocation programs.

And then, have managed to keep everyone involved with the purposeful destruction of the WTC quiet for 6 years.

(nevermind the fact that the government can't keep madams from releasing clientele lists or keep senators from getting busted soliciting sex in airport crappers, or even keep a presidents oval office blow job, on the "down low")

 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#5
My problems with an "inside job 9/11" start in the planning stage. First they have to find 19 suicidal fanatics who will kill themselves in order to kill everyone else on the airplanes and however many they can kill on the ground. This is not an impossible thing in the Muslim world but they have to find 19 suicidal fanatics who will work for the U.S. I might be possible to offer enough money to the families of the prospective hijackers to make them do it but covering it up might be a bigger problem. It seems unlikely that the U.S. government would get involved with something like this........Even a G.W. Bush government.
 
Cosmo
#6
Doesn't that one belong in the "Sarcasm" thread, Thomaska? hehee

I don't buy every conspiracy theory wholesale, Thomaska, but I do believe in reading everything I can find on a given topic and making up my own mind. I honestly don't think the government did this ... they didn't arrange to have planes flown into buildings. I do think, however, there is much more to the story than the public has been fed. As I keep saying, too many things just don't fit.

I agree, Juan, that the government would not be able to engineer something like this but that doesn't exclude the possibility that was foreknowledge and screw ups on their part.

So, I'll keep reading, keep listening to the opinions from every angle and hope that one day the mystery gets solved.

Last edited by Cosmo; Sep 17th, 2007 at 10:34 AM..Reason: hadda add ...
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#7
well i got the inside scoop FINALLY.....The airplanes and all that crash thing were holograms...MGM cut a deal.....

Then they loaded up 10 thousand rats with lil packs of plastic explosive sewn into their tummies with lil radio recievers......then they had fake saints giving out candy for a few days before statigacilly dropping lil rat yum yums all over the twin towers......
They released the rats...no one noticed anything different...it's new york and when the rats tummies triggeried full they set off the holgrams and then blew up all the rats there by bringing the place down.....
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDred View Post

well i got the inside scoop FINALLY.....The airplanes and all that crash thing were holograms...MGM cut a deal.....

Then they loaded up 10 thousand rats with lil packs of plastic explosive sewn into their tummies with lil radio recievers......then they had fake saints giving out candy for a few days before statigacilly dropping lil rat yum yums all over the twin towers......
They released the rats...no one noticed anything different...it's new york and when the rats tummies triggeried full they set off the holgrams and then blew up all the rats there by bringing the place down.....

Y'know Doc ... if you were to post this theory on Youtube, you'd probably be proclaimed a saint!

Wolf
 
DaSleeper
#9
How long before Logic finds this thread
 
thomaska
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Doesn't that one belong in the "Sarcasm" thread, Thomaska? hehee

I don't buy every conspiracy theory wholesale, Thomaska, but I do believe in reading everything I can find on a given topic and making up my own mind. I honestly don't think the government did this ... they didn't arrange to have planes flown into buildings. I do think, however, there is much more to the story than the public has been fed. As I keep saying, too many things just don't fit.

I agree, Juan, that the government would not be able to engineer something like this but that doesn't exclude the possibility that was foreknowledge and screw ups on their part.

So, I'll keep reading, keep listening to the opinions from every angle and hope that one day the mystery gets solved.

It probably does belong in a sarcasm thread

There are so many of these 9/11 threads now that people should stop getting credit on their post counts, Just when one of these silly things falls off the front page, someone makes a new one, like they have some "new" enlightening info, when it is usually just the same crap, regurgitated with a different word order and sentence structure.
 
wallyj
#11
The white house may be guilty of faulty intelligence and thier use of it ,but to even think that all the wei
rd little things,like the baseball cap guy,the plane that turned 320 degress,the bbc mistake add up to a conspiracy is just a bunch of hooey embraced by the easily led and fleeced.
 
EagleSmack
#12
Please see this link for the ultimate in conspiracies.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

My problems with an "inside job 9/11" start in the planning stage. First they have to find 19 suicidal fanatics who will kill themselves in order to kill everyone else on the airplanes and however many they can kill on the ground. This is not an impossible thing in the Muslim world but they have to find 19 suicidal fanatics who will work for the U.S. I might be possible to offer enough money to the families of the prospective hijackers to make them do it but covering it up might be a bigger problem. It seems unlikely that the U.S. government would get involved with something like this........Even a G.W. Bush government.

Not so hard as you might think.... Israeli prisons are full of people they can cut deals with - few captured Syrian air force types. Promise them their families can survive - unmolested and in comfort - if they sacrifice themselves for the cause. Send 'em off to America and prepare then to be the guidance system of flying bombs.

Who but a pilot knows the best ways to really screw up so they can look stupid at ground school? Creates an illusion they're uneducated terrorists from someplace else. Who but a pilot could reprogram the auto pilots or interpret the navigations systems? Who but a pilot could take over the controls of a jet airliner without flying it straight into the ground in his attempt to learn it wasn't a flight simulator?

We'll teach Uncle Sam to jilt his Israeli lover for a Muslim. Gentiles are so easily fooled.

Just a scenario as I play devil's advocate....

Wolf
Last edited by lone wolf; Sep 17th, 2007 at 02:43 PM..Reason: Additional
 
EagleSmack
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Not so hard as you might think.... Israeli prisons are full of people they can cut deals with - few captured Syrian air force types. Promise them their families can survive - unmolested and in comfort - if they sacrifice themselves for the cause. Send 'em off to America and prepare then to be the guidance system of flying bombs.

Who but a pilot knows the best ways to really screw up so they can look stupid at ground school? Creates an illusion they're uneducated terrorists from someplace else. Who but a pilot could reprogram the auto pilots or interpret the navigations systems? Who but a pilot could take over the controls of a jet airliner without flying it straight into the ground in his attempt to learn it wasn't a flight simulator?

We'll teach Uncle Sam to jilt his Israeli lover for a Muslim. Gentiles are so easily fooled.

Just a scenario as I play devil's advocate....

Wolf

A NEW conspiracy!

Keep em' coming... we have plenty of room!
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

A NEW conspiracy!

Keep em' coming... we have plenty of room!

Ever heard of scenarios? Prove it wrong....

Wolf
 
EagleSmack
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Ever heard of scenarios? Prove it wrong....

Wolf

I agree! You're right. How can I spend countless hours proving what you so eloquently presented to us all. All the facts that you gathered to present this VERY likely scenario.

You know "Syrian Air Force types" and all. Perfect.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#17
See? You don't debate. Assumption does NOT create fact. When challenged, seems the tactic is to gang up, shout down or say something totally stupid and unreasnable like you just did. I hope your negotiators are better than you....

Wolf
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#18
...or could it be too close to truth to be comfortable?

Wolf
 
wallyj
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

...or could it be too close to truth to be comfortable?

Wolf

I think it was aliens(from Arrakanis or yuranus) that are trying to de-stabilize Earth,notfor oil but for water . Who better than a superior race to explode buildings without explosives? Dare to prove me wrong? Scenarios and conspiracies are akin to the superstitions of olden times, they exist until facts become known. Hopefully the 'truthers' will be mocked like the flat earth society .
 
Zzarchov
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Please see this link for the ultimate in conspiracies.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

Ahem, I already posted that , second post :P

Greenie please since you like it so much :P
 
EagleSmack
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zzarchov View Post

Ahem, I already posted that , second post :P

Greenie please since you like it so much :P

Yes you did. Full credit goes to Zzarchov on finding that link.

I just thought it was a good place to repost it.
 
EagleSmack
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

See? You don't debate. Assumption does NOT create fact. When challenged, seems the tactic is to gang up, shout down or say something totally stupid and unreasnable like you just did. I hope your negotiators are better than you....

Wolf

What is there to debate? You made up a theory in a few minutes and you expect me to run around trying to prove it wrong.

I would have to find out if there are any "Syrian airforce types" that were in prison, locate families, etc. etc. Spend countless hours of my time because you dreamed up one of hundreds of conspiracies.

No thanks.

But I do encourage you to keep them coming.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#23
So ... you'll bury your head in the sand and say it couldn't happen?... I don't expect you to do anything but say your way is the only way. Syrian, Egyptian, Jordanian, Arab, military or civilian - Could even be an Israeli. Uncle Sam and Israel have piddled in lots of kibble and gathered lots of fodder for prisons. Attitudes like that on display would do it. All that matters is they're pilots. It's a scenario....

See ... I still don't buy into these guys being inexperienced fliers, and I sure as hell cannot believe FOUR airliners - complete with warnings from onboard flight crews, radar alerts and messed-up transponder signals - could go rogue and undetected in the busiest airspace in the world. Find them? Look for the big planes jinking all over the sky....

Wolf
Last edited by lone wolf; Sep 19th, 2007 at 04:28 PM..Reason: Additional
 
EagleSmack
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

So ... you'll bury your head in the sand and say it couldn't happen?... I don't expect you to do anything but say your way is the only way. Syrian, Egyptian, Jordanian, Arab, military or civilian - Could even be an Israeli. Uncle Sam and Israel have piddled in lots of kibble and gathered lots of fodder for prisons. Attitudes like that on display would do it. All that matters is they're pilots. It's a scenario....

See ... I still don't buy into these guys being inexperienced fliers, and I sure as hell cannot believe FOUR airliners - complete with warnings from onboard flight crews, radar alerts and messed-up transponder signals - could go rogue and undetected in the busiest airspace in the world. Find them? Look for the big planes jinking all over the sky....

Wolf

What I am saying is if I was to go around chasing after fantasies that conspracist dream I would spend my whole life trying to disprove what people like you took a few minutes to think up. Even after it is disproven you would still not believe anything but what you want to believe.

Your last paragraph is just full of garbage because you want to believe it was an inside job. For example

"Complete with warnings from onbaord flight crews" <-- What is that supposed to mean?
"radar alerts" <-- and that?

You're all over and you want me to chase these concoctions down and disprove them? lol


"Inexperienced fliers" <-- these guys were not sheep herders. Atta was an engineering student in Germany. They all went to flight school to learn how to fly these planes. They did not need to land or take off, just learn enough to fly them into buildings.

They weren't undetected. They had turned off their transponders. That is how civillian planes are tracked. There is such a thing as radar but that is just a different way to track them. They have the flight paths and eveything.

Why do I bother. You ignore facts and dream up conspiracies... just like the others.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#25
No ... I want you to come down off your bloody high horse and debate in the spirit of a forum....

"chasing after fantasies that conspracist dream" First off, in a PROPER investigation, all avenues (scenarios) would be examined before they're pooh-poohed away - otherwise you could have another Boeing fly up your ass.

"warnings from onboard flight crews" - your "official story" line tells of stewardesses and passengers on company airphones and cellular phones ... or did you forget that?

Radar alert: A plane vanishes from radar, some tech gets very upset and notifies management. Then, it re-appears minus its correct transponder squack. Do you not think that might raise an eyebrow or two? It was enough that ATC over-rode chain of command and directly notified the military - as per your "official story"

Civillian planes who turn off their transponders and jink all over the sky in congested airspace are zoomie bait and you bloody well know it

Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what I want to believe? If you're self important enough to deride anyone who disagrees with your exhaulted opinion, you're braggart enough to debate an issue....

Wolf
Last edited by lone wolf; Sep 20th, 2007 at 11:28 AM..
 
Toro
#26
More interesting stuff

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...-of-loose.html
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...-loose_15.html
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...-in-loose.html
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...-loose_17.html
 
Toro
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Ever heard of scenarios? Prove it wrong....

Wolf

Aliens took me to another planet last night.

Prove me wrong.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#28
Anything's possible.... Tasting the product again are we?


Wolf
 

Similar Threads

0
Ear Eating Bandit On The Loose
by sanctus | Jan 27th, 2007
11
The war conservatives will loose
by Researcher87 | Oct 19th, 2006
11
Loose change 2nd edition
by aeon | Mar 27th, 2006
1