New Political Magazine On The Horizon...

plainswalker
hi all

i wanted to spread the word of a new canadian political magazine that i
happened to run across doing a google search. it's called sir john
magazine, it's supposed to be released this fall. It's an ezine so
it's nice that you don't have to worry about throwing it out and it's
inexpensive too. apparently from what i read it's geared to a
fashion/political flare. they have articles, forums, even a columnist
who puts out a monthly article for free. This magazine sure shocked me
and i urge anyone who reads this to have a look. I think canada
finally has a voice of the people to speak to the government.

Check It Out.
http://www.sirjohnmag.ca

Vanni Fucci
Free Thinker
How could it have shocked you if it hasn't been released yet, I wonder...

plainswalker
it shocked me because there was a lot of content already on the site and most of the site is active. i was surprised to find someone who had the idea to start a magazine like this. canada needs it man...

politicalman
Sounds great. I keep hearing about politicians being concerned over the lack of participation by the people when it comes to politics. I saw the site as well, it looks great and I can see it making Canadian politics interesting again.

Vanni Fucci
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by politicalman

Sounds great. I keep hearing about politicians being concerned over the lack of participation by the people when it comes to politics. I saw the site as well, it looks great and I can see it making Canadian politics interesting again.

Have you been living in a cave lately?

Canadian politics is a gas man...

politicalman
Politics maybe a gas to you but I see it as a subject that people can really get down on good discussions. I think with the right plug and people knowing about it, this can be successful. There should be some new articles relating to the Same Sex Marriage, Gomery Report, etc. So it will be interesting to see. But I also think people should beging to generate some chat on the forums as well. There are others on there that are speaking of the same sex marriage and other issues.

servina_sweetie
hi

i went and looked at sir john magazine, and it looks to be quite intresting. It needs a bit of an update on the articles, they are a little old. but on the whole, very well laid out and done. I look forward to seeing the finished product. Good Luck Sir John.........

Hugs,
Servina

plainswalker
i just noticed that the site has had an update...

Plainswalker

plainswalker
There is a new Political Magazine coming in Canada, scheduled for launch September 2005. Sir John Magazine is sure to be a new and fresh perspective on the Canadian Political Scene. Boasting both articles and news, Sir John Magazine will enrapture and excite your senses.

Sir John Magazine is free for the summer of 2005 (July to September)

Catch the next wave...

http://www.sirjohnmag.ca