Nenshi for Leader of Conservative Party


Durry
-2
#1
Nenshi is a Leftie, but if he became Leader of the Conservative Party, with strong guidance from the Party, Nenshi could wind up doing a pretty good job for the Conservatives if he chose to accept the position.

There is no one else sitting in the background right now that could be a popular leader for the Conservatives who could inspire Canadians and be real competition for the Liberals.

Nenshi would definitely be able to get Canadian immigrants to vote for him plus many visible minorities would vote for him.

I'm not a Ninshi fan but I'm much less a Liberal fan. Sometimes you gotta make a deal with the devil to get ahead eh.
Nenshi is highly educated and would be no match for JT, he should also be able to out argue him in debates.

Anyways, these are my thoughts, what do you think?
 
JLM
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
We'd probably be better off if a way could be figured out to get Harper back!
 
bill barilko
-1
#3
He's certainly enough of a self possessed jerk for the job.
 
mentalfloss
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

We'd probably be better off if a way could be figured out to get Harper back!

Yea you guys should really do that!!!
 
JLM
-1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Yea you guys should really do that!!!


I have nothing against Nenshi but the next logical step for him would be Premier of AB.
 
captain morgan
+1
#6
Nenshi is an azzhat.

No way he would fit in as a conservative, maybe a hardcore Dipper, but unlikely at that
 
eh1eh
-1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

He's certainly enough of a self possessed jerk for the job.

Actually he's just the opposite and that is why he would not make a good conservative.
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#8
Nenshi might do if Coco the Clown is out of town, that week.
 
Durry
+2
#9
Ummmm, I get the impression everybody thinks Nenshsi is a Dick!!
 
eh1eh
-2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Ummmm, I get the impression everybody thinks Nenshsi is a Dick!!

He's smart, strong minded with ideas that aren't designed to hurt people or deprive anyone of their rights and freedoms so, ya, the conservative base here wouldn't like him.
 
JLM
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Ummmm, I get the impression everybody thinks Nenshsi is a Dick!!


A common sentiment toward authority figures! (Nobody likes the boss)
 
lone wolf
#12
Bu-bu-but he's a Muslim.... How's that mouth fulla poop taste Durky?
 
WLDB
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

We'd probably be better off if a way could be figured out to get Harper back!

He's still in parliament but hasnt said a thing so far since stepping down. I doubt he has any interest in going through it all again. If he did he wouldnt have stepped down as leader. Unlike Mulcair, he wasnt forced out by his party. He could have stayed on.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Bu-bu-but he's a Muslim.... How's that mouth fulla poop taste Durky?

Ha! I forgot about that part.
 
darkbeaver
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Nenshi is a Leftie, but if he became Leader of the Conservative Party, with strong guidance from the Party, Nenshi could wind up doing a pretty good job for the Conservatives if he chose to accept the position.

There is no one else sitting in the background right now that could be a popular leader for the Conservatives who could inspire Canadians and be real competition for the Liberals.

Nenshi would definitely be able to get Canadian immigrants to vote for him plus many visible minorities would vote for him.

I'm not a Ninshi fan but I'm much less a Liberal fan. Sometimes you gotta make a deal with the devil to get ahead eh.
Nenshi is highly educated and would be no match for JT, he should also be able to out argue him in debates.

Anyways, these are my thoughts, what do you think?

Does this guy have a video? I'm not a liberal, I am in fact a conservative. I have conservative values like food and shelter. I'll vote for him just cus you recommended him, we'll see how it shines, where's my rum? I'm Nova Scotian, it's tradition, I have a paypal accound if you're wondering
 
Curious Cdn
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Does this guy have a video? I'm not a liberal, I am in fact a conservative. I have conservative values like food and shelter. I'll vote for him just cus you recommended him, we'll see how it shines, where's my rum? I'm Nova Scotian, it's tradition, I have a paypal accound if you're wondering

You must be from Dartmouth.
 
darkbeaver
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You must be from Dartmouth.

Yes I completed a liberal arts course course there in 1937.
 
Durry
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Yes I completed a liberal arts course course there in 1937.

Is that the course where they teach you to live off EI and welfare??

Just wondering.
 
darkbeaver
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Is that the course where they teach you to live off EI and welfare??

Just wondering.

Hey Bozo my hands have fed me for ever nobody can teach me nothing, that's why I aolways have to come back,.

The real Conservatives were exterminated with the election of Brian Baloney.
 
Walter
+2
#19
He's a typical leftie a-hole.
Naheed Nenshi sorry for Uber 'dick' comment, stands firm on driver screening - Calgary - CBC News
 
captain morgan
+2
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

He's smart, strong minded with ideas that aren't designed to hurt people or deprive anyone of their rights and freedoms so, ya, the conservative base here wouldn't like him.

Buddy has raised taxes each year he has been in office, he's got a big mouth that has gotten him into legal trouble once already and maybe a second time and now and he loves to spend money on BS projects.

He is no conservative in any way shape or form.