Do You Like Tea? Real Deal Plus Free Shipping !

bill barilko
Not a big Green Tea drinker but this deal is too good to pass up-Free Shipping !

MHz
Bolivian??

personal touch
i drink lots of green tea,i have a special teacup or two i use,i love green tea,particularly matcha, but lately i am into earl grey,actually called the earl grey london fog,which consists of earl grey tea,fresh vanilla bean,a hint of honey and whipped cream on top,the fire has never been cozier.

MHz
More tea?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPYM5uUViI

bill barilko
It's just Green Tea from Japan which is to say it might not be Japanese Green Tea but no matter.

Ludlow
Naw tea sucks .

It's a gurly man drink . Have some coffee. Black.

And if you're a real man you'll drink it right out of the coffee pot like Bad Bob in the movie The Life and times of Judge Roy Bean.

MHz
Chew beans.

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Chew beans.

like choclate covered coffee beans?

Ludlow
Ballet dancers love tea from what I've heard.

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Ballet dancers love tea from what I've heard.

who does not like tea?i can reassure you ballet dancers are not dirinking london fogs.

AnnaG
I love tea. ATM, I am drinking genmaicha and I had some lapsang souchong earlier.
Thank you, Bill. I may try some of their teas.

Curious Cdn
Hmmm. Spam and tea.

gopher
recent local tv report showed where afternoon tea breaks are the latest thing here in Gopherland

not so for Gopher ~ for me it's,

large cup of espresso or mocha, spoonful of half & half, topped with a dollop of sweet cream & cinnamon (and I may throw in a few chocolate chips)

bill barilko
Got the Genmai Cha last week-a top quality product and those Japanese marketers are smart-they gave me a $10 off coupon for my next order!

petros
Any deals on ying yang huo?

JLM
Just drinking a cup of it now!

Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

recent local tv report showed where afternoon tea breaks are the latest thing here in Gopherland

not so for Gopher ~ for me it's,

large cup of espresso or mocha, spoonful of half & half, topped with a dollop of sweet cream & cinnamon (and I may throw in a few chocolate chips)

I like coffee in the morning and tea in the evening.

damngrumpy
I go through about ten or more cups of coffee a day but there are times
when I have a cup or two of tea nothing wrong with it

petros
Wow.