Canada's oil imports from Saudi Arabia on the rise

Girth
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Is it your family? This might be starting to make sense. It's your family that are mean spirited and telling you to go "freeze in the dark (?)" and you're having that spouted towards you daily/weekly? That would explain the level of hostility against a whole region of OUR nation just because they also happen to come from where your family comes from. It's like some twisted form of internalized racism then? So you're like a psychological Rubik's Cube?

I was thinking the exact same thing. One wonders what Curious Cdn's relationship with his family truly is,if he is this hostile towards a region where the majority of his family resides. Psychologists would have a field day with this issue. It's also worth noting that some of the most hard core Nazi's had some Jewish blood.

My personal opinion: It's a form of self-hatred.

Girth
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You are creating your own bad vibes by trying to blackmail the majority of Canadians.

Spewing this kind of nonsense is precisely the reason why most people do not take you seriously. It also gives credence to what myself and others believe about your irrational hatred of the West: It's a form of self-hatred.

My guess is you did not have the greatest relationship with your blood relatives, and since they live in Western Canada, the hurt and resentfulness has caused you to paint all of us with one brush.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I was thinking the exact same thing. One wonders what Curious Cdn's relationship with his family truly is,if he is this hostile towards a region where the majority of his family resides. Psychologists would have a field day with this issue. It's also worth noting that some of the most hard core Nazi's had some Jewish blood.
My personal opinion: It's a form of self-hatred.

There isn't one member of my family that is so lowly a toothless hillbilly as to even contemplate allowing anyone to freeze in the dark.

Only you lowlife white trash would even consider such things.

Girth
+3

There isn't one member of my family that is so lowly a toothless hillbilly as to even contemplate allowing anyone to freeze in the dark.

You are living in denial, my friend. It's quite obvious to many of us that your obsession and hatred of Western Canada, most likely can be traced back to your estrangement with your own family, who coincidentally happen to be Western Canadians.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+5

Holy Hell Man. Chill. Just think of someone reading back on this in the years to come. You're going to come off like the Union Jack waving KKK southern freaks trying to belittle Negro's "'cuz it takes two of them there colored folks to equal the the vote of two women & two women to equal the the vote of a part-time patriot, etc..." You should seek therapy.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Hey look!!

Just like Alberta turning off the gas and oil!

http://www.cnn.com/2019/11/25/asia/p...hnk/index.html

The Republic of Albertachewam's first big ally!

Girth
+3

Hey look!!
Just like Alberta turning off the gas and oil!
http://www.cnn.com/2019/11/25/asia/p...hnk/index.html
The Republic of Albertachewam's first big ally!

What's with the deflection?

You just pointed out a link that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Did it have anything to do with what we said hitting too close to home, so to speak...

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

What's with the deflection?
You just pointed out a link that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Did it have anything to do with what we said hitting too close to home, so to speak...

Sure it does!

It's about fascists cutting off some one else's energy supply.

Girth
+2

Sure it does!
It's about fascists cutting off some one else's energy supply.

Something that Ralph Klein said in jest, nearly 40 years ago. You bring it up as if it is official policy of the Alberta Government. What would your family in the West say, if they realized you were posting such nonsense? Are your blood relatives fascists too?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Something that Ralph Klein said in jest, nearly 40 years ago. You bring it up as if it is official policy of the Alberta Government. What would your family in the West say, if they realized you were posting such nonsense? Are your blood relatives fascists too?

I"be seen it posted on here repeatedly by your fellow travelers. Western separatists still believe in it.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Nazis will natts...just get them guns and get those westerners on them trains!!!

Dust off them gulags! It's time to go camping mitt Yorgie!!!

I'm just surprised no one has sunk a pipe into the flamin'gass hole at his house.

DaSleeper
You hate JOOS and call others Nazi.............................................. ..HYPOCRITE!

taxslave
Free Thinker
+7

I"be seen it posted on here repeatedly by your fellow travelers. Western separatists still believe in it.

All in your little pea brain
All westerners want is a chance to market their products. We will sell to anyone with cash, even you. What we are tired of is the roadblocks and outright theft by Ontariowe and Quebec. Read a little history about developing the west. I will even make it easy for you to start
Crow freight rate
Federal marine fuel tax that only applies to the west coast
Federal moritorium of offshore drilling that only applies to the west coast
Federal tanker ban that only applies to exports off the west coast.
The Boston tea party started with less reasons.

petros
+4

Your kin aren't white?

petros
+2

Holy Hell Man. Chill. Just think of someone reading back on this in the years to come. You're going to come off like the Union Jack waving KKK southern freaks trying to belittle Negro's "'cuz it takes two of them there colored folks to equal the the vote of two women & two women to equal the the vote of a part-time patriot, etc..." You should seek therapy.

and carry Asparin 81

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+4

Time for those Quebecers to find a more reliable source of propane ... like by floating LNG tankers up the St.Lawrence.

The Chinese have found a very reliable source for propane.

https://www.altagas.ca/node/1031

Gonna carve into the available emergency supplies for places like Que.

You spout this quote often, but do you understand the context that it came from, & who said it, & when, & why, and in relation to what situation and to whom it was addressed?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Energy_Program

The irony now is that it's the Premier of Que that is causing his peeps to freeze in the dark

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Good old crop insurance.

I don't think that it will help once the crops are off the field

Crappy situation for those farmers

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+6
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

The Chinese have found a very reliable source for propane.
https://www.altagas.ca/node/1031
Gonna carve into the available emergency supplies for places like Que.

At least China will pay with US dollars, Quebec will pay with Albertan's money

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+5

You are creating your own bad vibes by trying to blackmail the majority of Canadians.

The West protested the election we get Freeland, Quebec protests CN the West rallies and delivers them Propane, seems right in your eyes I guess.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

The West protested the election we get Freeland, Quebec protests CN the West rallies and delivers them Propane, seems right in your eyes I guess.

The best thing that the Western provinces can do is get out of the CPP plan, start our own Prov police and exit any other Fed programs

Eastern Canada with it's aging population and more and more youth leaving the East will feel the pinch really fast.

I can't wait for the tard collective to realize their mistake
Last edited by captain morgan; Nov 26th, 2019 at 03:30 PM..

MHz
+1

No one else is a dirt farmer on here.

The propane shortage happens every fall for the same reason rather than it some prophecy from a psychopath that came true.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

All in your little pea brain
All westerners want is a chance to market their products. We will sell to anyone with cash, even you. What we are tired of is the roadblocks and outright theft by Ontariowe and Quebec. Read a little history about developing the west. I will even make it easy for you to start
Crow freight rate
Federal marine fuel tax that only applies to the west coast
Federal moritorium of offshore drilling that only applies to the west coast
Federal tanker ban that only applies to exports off the west coast.
The Boston tea party started with less reasons.

You want to get us hooked on your products so that your minority can leverage power over the majority.

Western Europe has the same problem with their reliance on Russian oil. A hostile source will turn on you at anytime.

We need to buy our oil from friendlier places that won't hold us hostage.

By the way, the moratorium on offshore drilling includes all drilling and exploration in the huge Gulf of St. Lawrence and indications are that there is a shit pile of oil down there. Quebec could be an oil giant if they cared to suspend it.

But you wouldn't hear about that part because you're all sad, pathetic VICTIMS of Quebec.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Where does Canada get it's oil from?
Caveat: Include Canadian produced oil into the analysis

All over the world. And when you pull your head out of your ass, you know it.

I'm continually surprised that an educated, informed, rational man like you slips into spouting arrant nonsense so often. I expect it from the idiots, but I'm damned if I can figure out why you do it.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I'm continually surprised that an educated, informed, rational man like you slips into spouting arrant nonsense so often. I expect it from the idiots, but I'm damned if I can figure out why you do it.

He's an industry schill.

If he lived in Durham, he'd be selling us the positive health effects of smoking Menthol.

Girth
+4

You want to get us hooked on your products so that your minority can leverage power over the majority.
Western Europe has the same problem with their reliance on Russian oil. A hostile source will turn on you at anytime.
We need to buy our oil from friendlier places that won't hold us hostage.
By the way, the moratorium on offshore drilling includes all drilling and exploration in the huge Gulf of St. Lawrence and indications are that there is a shit pile of oil down there. Quebec could be an oil giant if they cared to suspend it.
But you wouldn't hear about that part because you're all sad, pathetic VICTIMS of Quebec.

Alberta is NOT a hostile source.

You are embarrassing yourself. Please stop.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+5

He's an industry schill.
If he lived in Durham, he'd be selling us the positive health effects of smoking Menthol.

Are you on about the benefits of smoking weeners again?
Last edited by Danbones; Nov 26th, 2019 at 11:34 PM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You hate JOOS and call others Nazi.............................................. ..HYPOCRITE!

S*ck w**n*r N*Z* b*tch!

Defending apartheid racists like yorgie like you are wont to do looks really popular today.
Last edited by Danbones; Nov 26th, 2019 at 11:35 PM..

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

So why do you keep evading my question all the while running around the forum making grandiose statements ? Was there quid pro quo when Vice President Joe Biden withheld aid to Ukraine ?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Alberta is NOT a hostile source.
You are embarrassing yourself. Please stop.

Read the above posts about Quebec and the East getting what it deserves, yadda, yadda.

Alberta is hostile to everyone to the East and West of it.

Boycott Alberta petroleum products. Both coasts can get them from elsewhere.

pgs
Free Thinker

Read the above posts about Quebec and the East getting what it deserves, yadda, yadda.

Good and hard .

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Basing energy policy (or any other policy for that matter) on feelings of anger is foolish. Are you trying to become a Trumpite?