Unveiling the truth

selfsame
#1
People are different and variant in their purposes and their thinking.

>> Some of them are atheists .. and some of these atheists belong to organizations and parties .. and they work according to some programs and ideologies.

>> Others are religious but follow the falsehood in their religions:
Mostly such religious people follow the enthusiasm about Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, Ali and others.

>> Others still are idolaters: worship the stars, the idols, the cow, Satan, statues ...etc.

Therefore, the call of God is to all people including Muslims, Jews and Christians and others.

Call to Muslims:
Muslims, do not wrong each other, but fear God your Lord, and do not imitate the foreigners in their ways of falsehood.
Do not sanctify the imams, sheikhs, and even the Prophet himself and do not glorify nor to be enthusiastic about the servants of God: Do not glorify the shrines of imams more than you glorify God Himself or together with God Almighty.
Do not listen to the Ulama of enthusiasm about the imams.

Call to non-Muslims:
Believe in God alone according to the First Commandment which is the most important of all the commandments, and convert to the religion of the Islam, which is the most recent religion sent by God to save the humanity.
Do not pay attention to atheists neither to the clergies and rabbis, who will bar you from believing in the Glorious Quran, because anyone who does not believe in the Quran and does not convert to the religion of the Islam will lose in the Next Life.

The Disagreement of the

Do not take these words with mockery, but take them seriously, because God's punishment against you, specially the West and Zionists, may come suddenly upon you, as did it come to past peoples of disbelievers ... like the people of Lot, Noah's people, Pharaoh's people, the people of Pompey and Herculaneum and others.

So if you do not refrain from your atheism and the enthusiasm about Jesus and others, a world war may occur, which will destroy most of you within a short period of time.
Last edited by selfsame; Oct 23rd, 2015 at 02:49 PM..
 
Ludlow
+1
#2
Believe me mister,,,you're still under a veil. More like a closed face iron mask
 
Twila
+1
#3
what truth?
 
Ludlow
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

what truth?

there was no truth until mewhammed had his vision Twila where's your head at?
 
Twila
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

there was no truth until mewhammed had his vision Twila where's your head at?

mewlhammad was tripping balls. Today, he'd have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and given medication to stop the hallucinations.

Poor guy having to live his life with such a terrible mental illness as that and untreated.
 
selfsame
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

mewlhammad was tripping balls. Today, he'd have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and given medication to stop the hallucinations.

Poor guy having to live his life with such a terrible mental illness as that and untreated.

You will know in the future who is the mad and who suffers of mental illness, when you die and encounter the terrible chastisement in the fire of volcanoes then to Hell on Doomsday. And there you will laugh as you like.
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

People are different and variant in their purposes and their thinking.

Yes, and you would make them all the same, by force if necessary, because you can't imagine there's any possibility you could be mistaken. No thanks, I'll take my chances with what seems reasonable to me. And you don't.
 
selfsame
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Yes, and you would make them all the same, by force if necessary, because you can't imagine there's any possibility you could be mistaken. No thanks, I'll take my chances with what seems reasonable to me. And you don't.

It is up to you to take any way, and will be responsible before God about your choice.
 
Ludlow
+2
#9  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

You will know in the future who is the mad and who suffers of mental illness, when you die and encounter the terrible chastisement in the fire of volcanoes then to Hell on Doomsday. And there you will laugh as you like.

fear is your only god

to coin a phrase
 
selfsame
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

fear is your only god

to coin a phrase

Yes, I fear my Lord: the only God.
 
Ludlow
#11
Yes it's good to feel loved.
 
AnnaG
+1
#12
Each to her or his own. Selfsame marches to the beat of his own hairdo.
I have a drum and 3 flutes.
 
selfsame
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Yes it's good to feel loved.

God does not love the transgressor, the wrong-doer, the non-grateful, the hard-hearted ..
God loves the charity doer, the just, the kind-hearted ..
 
Ludlow
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

Each to her or his own. Selfsame marches to the beat of his own hairdo.
I have a drum and 3 flutes.

hopefully it isn't like Benny Hinns that guy looks like he's wearing a furry helmet. Probably uses a can of hair spray a day. He could walk into a hurricane and not a hair would be outa place.
 
AnnaG
#15
You and your al Hilly do not use the same definitions of words such as "just", "mercy", "kind", etc. the rest of the planet use, though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

hopefully it isn't like Benny Hinns that guy looks like he's wearing a furry helmet. Probably uses a can of hair spray a day. He could walk into a hurricane and not a hair would be outa place.

haha Another helmet-head. Cool
 
selfsame
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

You and your al Hilly do not use the same definitions of words such as "just", "mercy", "kind", etc. the rest of the planet use, though.

Here is some of the writings of Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, who died at 1991, who has been denied by most of Muslims and non-Muslims :

http://www.quran-ayat.com/index.htm#...interpretation
 
Ludlow
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Here is some of the writings of Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, who died at 1991, who has been denied by most of Muslims and non-Muslims :

http://www.quran-ayat.com/index.htm#...interpretation

Self here is a writing since you like scripture, that you might like. It's found in Matt.: 23. " You cross land and sea to make one convert, and you make them two fold more a child of hell,,,than you are yourself". I usually don't plageurize quotes but this one fit's you and your kind to a T.
 
selfsame
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Self here is a writing since you like scripture, that you might like. It's found in Matt.: 23. " You cross land and sea to make one convert, and you make them two fold more a child of hell,,,than you are yourself". I usually don't plageurize quotes but this one fit's you and your kind to a T.

Some of the Gospel has been distorted by means of many factors: among such factors is the translation from one language to another, and another factor was the loss of the original copies.
So do you depend on some distorted and defective books, and leave the Quran which came to correct the previous books that were distorted with many deletions and additions and obvious variation from one Gospel with another ?
 
Twila
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

You will know in the future who is the mad and who suffers of mental illness, when you die and encounter the terrible chastisement in the fire of volcanoes then to Hell on Doomsday. And there you will laugh as you like.

 
Ludlow
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Some of the Gospel has been distorted by means of many factors: among such factors is the translation from one language to another, and another factor was the loss of the original copies.
So do you depend on some distorted and defective books, and leave the Quran which came to correct the previous books that were distorted with many deletions and additions and obvious variation from one Gospel with another ?

justify your poison any way you wish selfie. The fact remains you convert by fear. Implanting the seeds of guilt and paranoia in the minds of your victims. Maaybe it is you who needs to consider the consequences of your actions.
 
selfsame
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Funny picture indeed; you only cheat yourself (and seek to cheat others) with such pictures.
 
AnnaG
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Here is some of the writings of Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, who died at 1991, who has been denied by most of Muslims and non-Muslims :

http://www.quran-ayat.com/index.htm#...interpretation

Thank you, but I think your al-Hilly is about as believable as Mother Goose. I think the only distortion worth mentioning here is the one that occurred between Muhammed's ears.
 
Twila
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

You only cheat yourself (and seek to cheat others) with such pictures.

Cheat? How can I cheat others with a picture?

Are you not allowed to think for yourself in your choosen religion? does mewlhammad forbid you to use your brain, to think for yourself? That is the only way I could cheat anyone out of anything.

Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

Thank you, but I think your al-Hilly is about as believable as Mother Goose.

But there is a picture of her so she must exist...
 
selfsame
#24
If your civilization leads you to revile the Prophet, is this any ethics?
 
Serryah
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Some of the Gospel has been distorted by means of many factors: among such factors is the translation from one language to another, and another factor was the loss of the original copies.
So do you depend on some distorted and defective books, and leave the Quran which came to correct the previous books that were distorted with many deletions and additions and obvious variation from one Gospel with another ?

I find it ironic that you say that the Gospel has been distorted, and yet the same can be said of your Quran. Not by translations but by interpratations of men, men in power, men who want to have power, who want to keep power and men who are, in the end, scared crap-less of what true freedom means.

If your god - or any other for that matter - needs to be feared to be worshiped, then they are not worth worshiping. Fear is never, ever, anything to worship. Kindness, love, peace; those are worth worshiping. Those are worth having in one's live, those are worth more than your pathetic blood book.
 
selfsame
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I find it ironic that you say that the Gospel has been distorted, and yet the same can be said of your Quran. Not by translations but by interpratations of men, men in power, men who want to have power, who want to keep power and men who are, in the end, scared crap-less of what true freedom means.

If your god - or any other for that matter - needs to be feared to be worshiped, then they are not worth worshiping. Fear is never, ever, anything to worship. Kindness, love, peace; those are worth worshiping. Those are worth having in one's live, those are worth more than your pathetic blood book.

The Torah and the Gospel suffered serious distortions related to principles of beliefs and lead to the enthusiasm and the association with God, while the entire Quran is related to God's worship alone without son or parents or any equal or peer.
Moreover, the present Torah which was written by the priest Ezra includes many mistakes and many lies against the prophets.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/...e_lies_of_ezra

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/..._torah_of_ezra
 
Twila
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

If your civilization leads you to revile the Prophet, is this any ethics?

revile? He's done your people no good. You have not progressed in the last 1400 years. In fact, in any area where your religion takes hold the you regress.

Reason and logic are the order of the day, not faery tales and barbarism.

My morals and my ethics come from my heart and my head. Not from the threat of eternal punishment. The requirement of punishment do be a moral and ethical person is a sign of a lack of empathy and that is troubling.
 
Serryah
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The Torah and the Gospel suffered serious distortions related to principles of beliefs and lead to the enthusiasm and the association with God, while the entire Quran is related to God's worship alone without son or parents or any equal or peer.
Moreover, the present Torah which was written by the priest Ezra includes many mistakes and many lies against the prophets.
The Disagreement of the

The Disagreement of the

That doesn't mean it's error or even viable as a thing to look at to worship. The Quran, depending on it's interpratations, is a book full of vileness, evil, and blood-thirstyness like the Bible and Torah before it. It's a book made for man to use to dominate other man.

Why should anyone look at this book or any other as something to help worship a god that is as bloody as the book?

Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

If your civilization leads you to revile the Prophet, is this any ethics?

Until your prophet, Muslims were one of the most advanced people in their world. Their additions to our knowledge of math, science, astrology and others are noted.

And yet because of not just your Prophet but the issue about his succession, all that greatness is being destroyed by your own selfish, blood-thirsty people.

If that is the representation of your God, I'm glad I want nothing to do with it.
 
selfsame
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

revile? He's done your people no good. You have not progressed in the last 1400 years. In fact, in any area where your religion takes hold the you regress.

Reason and logic are the order of the day, not faery tales and barbarism.

My morals and my ethics come from my heart and my head. Not from the threat of eternal punishment. The requirement of punishment do be a moral and ethical person is a sign of a lack of empathy and that is troubling.

Tell me clearly: what are you: atheist, or Satan worshipper, or what so that I can explain about your evil, and your barbarism. Then people will see who is the barbarian and fairy tales teller.
 
Twila
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Tell me clearly: what are you: atheist, or Satan worshipper, or what so that I can explain about your evil, and your barbarism. Then people will see who is the barbarian and fairy tales teller.

I'm an atheist. Give it your best shot.
 

Similar Threads

30
Truth
by herald | Oct 24th, 2010
0
1
In Truth
by moghrabi | Nov 22nd, 2005