Trudeau popularity as Prime Minister keeps surging

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Yep split that Quebec vote

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Good luck to him and his fledging party , the more the merrier.

I agree. Splitting the conservative vote is always good.

Walter
+1
Alleslev slams Trudeau, crosses floor to Tories
https://torontosun.com/news/national...loor-to-tories

Turdoh is not ready for the job.

Decapoda
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yup...
Trudeau, in leaked video from Saskatoon meeting with FSIN, unhappy with 'time management'

ďThatís not fair. Thatís not fair. Thatís not the way Ö Iím really, really upset with this. It wasnít for me to interrupt previous speakers, but (FSIN Chief) Bobby (Cameron), there shouldnít have been every single person speaking for eight minutes.

Trudeau keeps telling us that he's leading the charge in reconciliation and is supposedly some healer of indigenous feelings. Did he not know that this meeting would be an obvious ambush, that it would be intentionally derailed? He sets aside one hour?? Lol, what a complete and total fool.

Mowich
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

Yup...
Trudeau, in leaked video from Saskatoon meeting with FSIN, unhappy with 'time management'

ďThatís not fair. Thatís not fair. Thatís not the way Ö Iím really, really upset with this. It wasnít for me to interrupt previous speakers, but (FSIN Chief) Bobby (Cameron), there shouldnít have been every single person speaking for eight minutes.

Trudeau keeps telling us that he's leading the charge in reconciliation and is supposedly some healer of indigenous feelings. Did he not know that this meeting would be an obvious ambush, that it would be intentionally derailed? He sets aside one hour?? Lol, what a complete and total fool.

Maybe he's finally coming to the same realization that many Canadians have, Dec - that patience only goes so far and everyone has their end point. If 8 people aren't able to state their case in an hour then someone needs to come better prepared. This was not negotiating - it was a meeting with given time lines and a given number of people invited. Neither side comes out looking good on this.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Maybe he's finally coming to the same realization that many Canadians have, Dec - that patience only goes so far and everyone has their end point. If 8 people aren't able to state their case in an hour then someone needs to come better prepared. This was not negotiating - it was a meeting with given time lines and a given number of people invited. Neither side comes out looking good on this.

I wonder if Justin is starting to get the idea things are starting to unravel!

Hoof Hearted
+4
I've stated this opinion before...

My Cringe-O-Meter hits the red zone every time I hear our PM speak...on ANY subject. I dunno, what's the opposite of 'erudite'...'obtuse?' His phony tone is like nails on a chalkboard to my ears. I had the same issue with Dalton McGuinty..poorly rehearsed high school actors masquerading as leaders.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

Yup...

At least they didn't drag the meeting out for 196 days.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Alleslev slams Trudeau, crosses floor to Tories
https://torontosun.com/news/national...loor-to-tories

Good article, Walter. As much as I enjoy seeing an MP stick it to Trudeau and the Liberals, I'm no fan of floor crossing. I wish they would amend the constitution or house rules, where is FiveParadox when you need him, so that MP's can't officially change parties until they're up for election. It seems like the member is betraying their constituents. They should have to sit as an independent, until elction time comes around.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

At least they didn't drag the meeting out for 196 days.

Are you referencing the National Inquiry into MMW?

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I wonder if Justin is starting to get the idea things are starting to unravel!

Too narcissistic to think that.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I've stated this opinion before...
My Cringe-O-Meter hits the red zone every time I hear our PM speak...on ANY subject. I dunno, what's the opposite of 'erudite'...'obtuse?' His phony tone is like nails on a chalkboard to my ears. I had the same issue with Dalton McGuinty..poorly rehearsed high school actors masquerading as leaders.

Mute buttons were made for Turdoh and BHO.