Ron Maclean is worse

Hoid

The guy on the right is worse than the guy on the left.

The guy on the left says ignorant hurtful things on public television and the guy on the right gives a thumbs
up and a smile.

Cherry is Cherry and everyone understands what that means, but Maclean?

Maclean is that typical media stooge who will sit there and let it all roll off him because Cherry is his meal ticket.

He knows better and he should be ashamed of himself for giving the thumbs up to Cherry's latest rant.

If anyone should get fired its Maclean

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The guy on the left says ignorant hurtful things on public television and the guy on the right gives a thumbs
up and a smile.

Maclean is that typical media stooge who will sit there and let it all roll off him because Cherry is his meal ticket.

He knows better and he should be ashamed of himself for giving the thumbs up to Cherry's latest rant.

Who cares , fire him .

Jinentonix
+2
#3  Top Rated Post

up and a smile.

Man you're a whiny f*cking bitch the last few days. Has your mommy finally taken you off the teat and put you on the bottle? Is that why you're being such a whiny bitch?

Just look at Don Cherry the racist in action.

Hoid
"I want to sincerely apologize to our viewers and Canadians. During last night's broadcast, Don made comments that were hurtful and prejudiced and I wish I had handled myself differently," he wrote. "It was a divisive moment and I am truly upset with myself for allowing it."

That's all it takes.

Rogers told them both to to say something like that and maclean obeyed.

"Don Cherry made remarks which were hurtful, discriminatory, which were flat-out wrong," MacLean said. " ... We know diversity is the strength of the country. We see it in the travels with our show and with Hockey Night in Canada.

"So I owe you an apology, too. That's the big thing that I want to emphasize. I sat there, did not catch it, did not respond."

Yes Ron. You didn't catch it. You didn't catch what millions listening did.

The Coach was not impressed by the Maclean mea culpa

"He buried me"

taxslave
+1
Waaaaaa

bill barilko
+1

^ this

Girth
maclean probably is forced to let big Black men have sex with his wife,so she will not leave him.

Danbones
That's one giant tortellini.

Opppps, Hoidellini I meant...

Maclean?

It's like these guys got drunk after a show, had sex on the bus, and than later, had a luv babie.
Last edited by Danbones; 3 weeks ago at 02:48 AM..