Scheer swimming with the nattys


Hoid
#61
Worse than Harper?

Is that even possible?
 
Twin_Moose
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Trudeau is incompetent and the worst PM in Canadian history. That has nothing to do with Scheerís lack of ability and common sense.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Worse than Harper?
Is that even possible?

What record are you basing this off of?
 
Cannuck
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Worse than Harper?
Is that even possible?

Yes, at least Harper attempted to pick his cabinet based on competency instead of genitalia and ethnic origin
 
Hoid
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Yes, at least Harper attempted to pick his cabinet based on competency instead of genitalia and ethnic origin

so too many women and too many non whites in the trudeau cabinet?
 
White_Unifier
+2
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

so too many women and too many non whites in the trudeau cabinet?

Er... No. I think he meant that the selection process should be colour-blind and sex-blind. He selected at least two comptetent cabinet ministers of integrity, and there may be more among them. However, that wasn't because he selected the best (though they may have been by chance) but because he selected them to fill sex and race quotas.
 
Hoid
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Er... No. I think he meant that the selection process should be colour-blind and sex-blind. He selected at least two comptetent cabinet ministers of integrity, and there may be more among them. However, that wasn't because he selected the best (though they may have been by chance) but because he selected them to fill sex and race quotas.

meaning that non whites and woman cannot be appointed on merit

good to know
 
taxslave
+2
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

meaning that non whites and woman cannot be appointed on merit
good to know

Meaning they were appointed without merit being considered, but they fit quotas. This is how the federal government hires as well. They use a point system where various non merit criteria are awarded points. Being a handycapped french speaking colored female with no related skills will get you the job over a white male with the right skill set. They call it equality. No private company could get away with it.
 
Hoid
#68
there is no point system

that is just one more stupid thing you happen to believe
 
Cannuck
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

so too many women and too many non whites in the trudeau cabinet?

I donít care about the gender and ethnicity of cabinet. Trudeau does
 
White_Unifier
+3
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

meaning that non whites and woman cannot be appointed on merit
good to know

I disagree. They can very well be selected on merit. But by announcing that "it's 2015," Trudeau sent the message that they couldn't be selected on merit. At least two highly competent female ex-cabinet ministers proved him wrong.
 
Hoid
#71
lots of white men on trudeaus cabinet.

how did they get the points?
 
petros
+3
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

lots of white men on trudeaus cabinet.
how did they get the points?

Probably gay like you.
 
White_Unifier
+2 / -1
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

lots of white men on trudeaus cabinet.
how did they get the points?

Because they were selected to fill their quota too.
 
Hoid
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Probably gay like you.

because you are not gay

and your buddies?

also not gay
 
taxslave
+1
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

there is no point system
that is just one more stupid thing you happen to believe

ACtually there is. But since you are not yet old enough to join the labour force you wouldn't know about such things.
 
Hoid
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

ACtually there is. But since you are not yet old enough to join the labour force you wouldn't know about such things.

How do the white guys get into the cabinet?

Lots of them there.
 
petros
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

because you are not gay
and your buddies?
also not gay

My brother is a fag and sister a dyke.

You set off their gaydar. I trust their instinct.
 
Cannuck
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

How do the white guys get into the cabinet?

Theyíre appointed, just like the rest. Too bad their skin colour and genitalia matters to Trudeau
 
Hoid
#79
it seems unlikely to me that a country that is 150 plus years old and has had a white guy prime minister for all but 9 months of those 150 years is somehow unfairly promoting non white guy politicians.

I would think you would have to be a complete idiot to believe that
 
Cannuck
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

...unfairly promoting non white guy politicians....

Again, color and gender are irrelevant to me. It isn’t to Trudeau. That’s because he’s racist and sexist. Why didn’t he just pick the best people for the job instead of deciding that genitalia was the most important consideration. When I’ve hired staff, it’s a non-issue.
 
Hoid
#81
So you think the white guy prime minister is unfairly promoting non white guys?
 
Cannuck
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

So you think the white guy prime minister is unfairly promoting non white guys?

Iím say the PM places color and genitalia higher in value than competency. Clearly this bothers you and is the reason you wont address it. Iím not surprised
 
Curious Cdn
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

My brother is a fag and sister a dyke.
You set off their gaydar. I trust their instinct.

There's a C & W hit in there, somewhere.
 
petros
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

There's a C & W hit in there, somewhere.

It's 2019, there probably already is and it was more than likely funded by an arts grant.
 
petros
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

it seems unlikely to me that a country that is 150 plus years old and has had a white guy prime minister for all but 9 months of those 150 years is somehow unfairly promoting non white guy politicians.
I would think you would have to be a complete idiot to believe that

Today was a historic day. Jagmeet became Canada's first party leader "of colour".

WTG Jagmeet and all without any help from Turdeau.
 
Curious Cdn
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's 2019, there probably already is and it was more than likely funded by an arts grant.

Cancon, eh?
 
petros
#87
https://youtu.be/j-Z_H-30nGQ
 
Walter
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Today was a historic day. Jagmeet became Canada's first party leader "of colour".

WTG Jagmeet and all without any help from Turdeau.

Have all the other leaders been colourless? What a racist way to classify people. Typical progs.
 
petros
#89
White is all colours combined.
 
Walter
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

White is all colours combined.

No one is the colour white, albinos come the closest.
 

Similar Threads

26
Who is Andrew Scheer
by Murphy | Jun 8th, 2019