2019 deaths of notables


spaminator
#151
http://torontosun.com/news/weird/bar...-in-whitehorse
 
spaminator
#152
http://torontosun.com/news/world/mal...hinoceros-dies
 
Curious Cdn
#153
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

http://torontosun.com/news/world/mal...hinoceros-dies

Didn't a bunch of American trophy hunters bid for it?
 
spaminator
#154
http://torontosun.com/news/world/for...ne-dies-at-101
 
taxslave
+3
#155
Probably will never be a notable but my sweet young fried Kendra died of Leukemia on Wednesday. Not quite 18.
 
Mockingbird
+2
#156
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Probably will never be a notable but my sweet young fried Kendra died of Leukemia on Wednesday. Not quite 18.

If it's notable to you then it's notable. Sorry to hear that.
 
spaminator
#157
http://torontosun.com/entertainment/...-investigation
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#158
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Probably will never be a notable but my sweet young fried Kendra died of Leukemia on Wednesday. Not quite 18.

What a shame. ... so young, ... not fair.
 
Mowich
+3
#159
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Probably will never be a notable but my sweet young fried Kendra died of Leukemia on Wednesday. Not quite 18.

Sad news, ts.
 
Danbones
+1
#160
Cancer in children used to be rare.

Half of Canadians expected to get cancer
http://www.cancer.ca/en/about-us/new...ry3/?region=on

SERIOUSLY: WTF?

Better monetize that and if the peeps get too riled about that, then weaponize it.


Most doctors who were terminally ill would AVOID aggressive treatments such as chemotherapy - despite recommending it to their patients
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-patients.html

Farid Fata, Doctor Who Gave Chemo to Healthy Patients, Faces Sentencing
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/cance...encing-n385161
Last edited by Danbones; 1 week ago at 03:41 AM..
 
Cliffy
#161
 
Danbones
+1
#162
He hated you commienazis.

I interviewed John Lennon, and he was no ultra-left radical

His association with 'serious revolutionaries' was brief and much regretted
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...w-radical-left
 
Walter
#163
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It was a Monday and I was busy having a beer at the University pub after choir practice watching the football game when Howard Cosell interrupted the play by play to announce Lennonís shooting.
 
Curious Cdn
#164
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

It was a Monday and I was busy having a beer at the University pub after choir practice watching the football game when Howard Cosell interrupted the play by play to announce Lennonís shooting.

I was also at University and I remember a totally outraged friend (who eventually became a judge) coming into the student Union cafeteria with steam coming out of his ears at the news.
 
Curious Cdn
#165
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

He hated you commienazis.
I interviewed John Lennon, and he was no ultra-left radical
His association with 'serious revolutionaries' was brief and much regretted
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...w-radical-left

Now it all comes clear.

You're Mark David Chapman posting from your cell!

It explains everything.
 
petros
#166
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Cancer in children used to be rare.
Half of Canadians expected to get cancer
http://www.cancer.ca/en/about-us/new...ry3/?region=on
SERIOUSLY: WTF?
Better monetize that and if the peeps get too riled about that, then weaponize it.
Most doctors who were terminally ill would AVOID aggressive treatments such as chemotherapy - despite recommending it to their patients
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-patients.html
Farid Fata, Doctor Who Gave Chemo to Healthy Patients, Faces Sentencing
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/cance...encing-n385161

Cancer is going to skyrocket as we sink fully into Grand Solar Minimum.
 
petros
+1
#167
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

It was a Monday and I was busy having a beer at the University pub after choir practice watching the football game when Howard Cosell interrupted the play by play to announce Lennonís shooting.

I was watching Johnny Carson when NBC cut to the newsroom.
 
Danbones
#168
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Now it all comes clear.
You're Mark David Chapman posting from your cell!
It explains everything.

Oh epstien, you are getting more and more pathetic every chicken weener day.
 
Danbones
#169
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Cancer is going to skyrocket as we sink fully into Grand Solar Minimum.

It already is sky rocketing, as are all the diseases caused by eating up the government and doctor recommended corporate diet.
 
Danbones
+1
#170
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I was also at University and I remember a totally outraged friend (who eventually became a judge) coming into the student Union cafeteria with steam coming out of his ears at the news.

Ok doood, really? Steam does NOT come out of people's ears in real life.
 
Curious Cdn
#171
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Ok doood, really? Steam does NOT come out of people's ears in real life.

Wacko lunatics don't do "Metaphor". It spins their diseased brains out into dangerous places.
 
NZDoug
#172
Big Bird bit the dust a cupla days ago, sad.
 
spaminator
#173
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Probably will never be a notable but my sweet young fried Kendra died of Leukemia on Wednesday. Not quite 18.

 

Similar Threads

2607
CDN Election 2019
by Ocean Breeze | 3 weeks ago
3
Predictions 2018-2019
by Yo0 | Jun 10th, 2019
19
Happy New Year 2019!!!
by B00Mer | Jan 2nd, 2019
15
Family Day to be changed 2019
by JLM | Feb 10th, 2018