What's Trump Done Now?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Elizabeth Warren is another wannabee that is a family legend native.
The New England genealogical society looked and could find no evidence of native ancestry

Shut-up, she's a Dem.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yup Pocahantas was a Navajo .

You're not very bright, are you?

Did I claim that Pocahantas was a Navajo?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

You're not very bright, are you?

Did I claim that Pocahantas was a Navajo?

No . I don't think you did . Did I suggest you said that ? Maybe you are the one who isn't very bright .

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

No . I don't think you did . Did I suggest you said that ? Maybe you are the one who isn't very bright .

I see you have taken up TB's description of President Trump , how cute to call a non drinker drunkuncle , it makes you look all sophisticated and all .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by avro19 View Post

So that’s an excuse to bring it up in a derogatory way at what should have been a ceremony celebrating what code breakers did for the US?

Shameful.

Indeed. and well stated. It made no rational sense t o even bring that up ........

shameful and childish. and it took away from the ceremony itself But he can't help himself....... he has to make it about him and his targets of vengeance. It seems he just can't/won't share the attention/spotlight with anyone. His bete noirs are ever so evident.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
I thought it was hilarious telling the Veteran's that they were real First Americans from a culture of warriors from time before Europeans not like the one that has been in the senate for a long time Pocahontas

White House's Sanders says 'Pocahontas' is not a racial slur

EagleSmack
+1

So that’s an excuse to bring it up in a derogatory way at what should have been a ceremony celebrating what code breakers did for the US?

Shameful.

Code Talkers... they were Code Talkers.

TenPenny
Could never understand what they said anyway, LOL.

Walter
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Pocahontas? Really? At a ceremony to honor the code talkers?
Sarah Huckabee must be thinking, 'oh, ****, now what do I have to say with a straight face. Pocahontas as an insult to a Senator is meant as a respectful tribute to Navajo people?'

The left hates it when the Donald calls out and exposes their lying hypocrisy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I thought it was hilarious telling the Veteran's that they were real First Americans from a culture of warriors from time before Europeans not like the one that has been in the senate for a long time Pocahontas

White House's Sanders says 'Pocahontas' is not a racial slur

And it ain't.

coldstream
+3
Boy you'd think Trump has spewed the 'n' word and flipped the bird to gospel choir if you listened to the outrage about this on CNN. Let's put this in context first. He aimed the barb at Elizabeth Warren for lying about having indigenous ancestry, presumably to augment her credentials as member of a designated 'victim' class. It's was a mildly amusing pun at the phoniness, pathos and breathless self righteousness of politically correct culture.

Pocahontus was a Powhatan Princess who has been idealized in poetry, literature, art and screen and is part of the American mythology. There was nothing racist in Trump's using it, in fact, it was a nod to her iconic historic status and a cut at those who attempt to hijack what it represents for cynical political purposes.. like Elizabeth Warren.

So, well done Trump.
Last edited by coldstream; Nov 28th, 2017 at 02:06 PM..

Hoid
+2 / -1
it was Trump bullying a woman because he hates woman?

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

it was Trump bullying a woman because he hates woman?

Trump was bullying a communist because he hates communist’s

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
A Lakota Sioux Reporter Just Gave The BEST Response To Trump’s Native American Slur

Earlier this afternoon, President Trump horrified the nation when he decided to use a racial slur offensive to Native Americans to denigrate a sitting United States Senator while ostensibly honoring veteran Najavo Code Talkers who served our nation in World War II.
“We have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas. But you know what, I like you” said the racist reality television star, well aware of what he was doing and what kind of a response he would inspire in his white supremacist fans.
Respected journalist Ruth Hopkins of Indian Country Today and The Last Real Indians, well known for her outstanding coverage of the Dakota Access Pipeline protests, took to Twitter to set the record straight:

http://www.verifiedpolitics.com/lako...american-slur/

EagleSmack
Ivanka Trump charms attendees of woman-focused tech summit | Daily Mail Online

EagleSmack
ad hominem

EagleSmack
You're upset I see.

EagleSmack

Unable to answer I see....moving on to what you do best I see.

Lol!

I see that you're upset again.

Walter
Trump wins again
The CFPB Coup Attempt Is Over, Court Rules In Favor Of Trump Administration
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ation-n2415353

tay
+1
From the "And You Thought He Couldn't Get Any Lower" file, the Mango Mussolini has again shown his true colours and, once again, he's got the Brits mad at him.

Donald Trump has retweeted three anti-Muslim videos posted by the deputy leader of the UK far-right group Britain First, Jayda Fransen, prompting condemnation from Downing Street.

The president’s decision to share the posts by Fransen, who is facing charges of causing religiously aggravated harassment, was described as “wrong” by the official spokesperson of the prime minister, Theresa May.

A statement from No 10 said: “Britain First seeks to divide communities by their use of hateful narratives that peddle lies and stoke tensions. They cause anxiety to law-abiding people.

British people overwhelmingly reject the prejudiced rhetoric of the far right which is the antithesis of the values this country represents, decency, tolerance and respect. It is wrong for the president to have done this .”

Trump, who has 43.5 million followers on Twitter , retweeted three separate posts by Fransen on Wednesday, which all included separate, unverified, anti-Islamic videos.

One purported to show a group of Muslims pushing a boy off a roof. Another claimed to show a Muslim destroying a statue of the Virgin Mary and another claimed to show a Muslim immigrant hitting a Dutch boy on crutches. In the latter case at least the videos’ credibility was cast in doubt when it emerged that Dutch police and media never suggested the attacker was a Muslim immigrant in their coverage of the incident .

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

From the "And You Thought He Couldn't Get Any Lower" file, the Mango Mussolini has again shown his true colours and, once again, he's got the Brits mad at him.

Donald Trump has retweeted three anti-Muslim videos posted by the deputy leader of the UK far-right group Britain First, Jayda Fransen, prompting condemnation from Downing Street.

The president’s decision to share the posts by Fransen, who is facing charges of causing religiously aggravated harassment, was described as “wrong” by the official spokesperson of the prime minister, Theresa May.

A statement from No 10 said: “Britain First seeks to divide communities by their use of hateful narratives that peddle lies and stoke tensions. They cause anxiety to law-abiding people.

British people overwhelmingly reject the prejudiced rhetoric of the far right which is the antithesis of the values this country represents, decency, tolerance and respect. It is wrong for the president to have done this .”

Trump, who has 43.5 million followers on Twitter , retweeted three separate posts by Fransen on Wednesday, which all included separate, unverified, anti-Islamic videos.

One purported to show a group of Muslims pushing a boy off a roof. Another claimed to show a Muslim destroying a statue of the Virgin Mary and another claimed to show a Muslim immigrant hitting a Dutch boy on crutches. In the latter case at least the videos’ credibility was cast in doubt when it emerged that Dutch police and media never suggested the attacker was a Muslim immigrant in their coverage of the incident .

Love the way Trump controls the media.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Loved the way that Stalin did it, too.

Walter
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Loved the way that Stalin did it, too.

Stalin told the press what to print, Trump allow them to print what they wish.

EagleSmack
So Trump was retweeting clips of far right a-holes doing bad things?

Hoid
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Spoken like a true lover of freedom.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

They have been free to post all the sh-t they want . Funny they are losing readership almost as fast as they are losing news readers .

Walter
+1 / -1

Liberty for everyone.

Wonderful.
Dow soars 258 points as chances of Senate tax bill passing increase with McCain support
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/30/us-s...rm-senate.html

EagleSmack
huh?

EagleSmack
Since you are going to be here for awhile I have a question.

Please get the translation correct....

When you use the word "voices".... what does it mean to you?

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Alternative View Post

My voices is problematic and not necessary I have to lived alone and my stand for is white.

Stop using Google translate. Your posts are not in any known version of English.

EagleSmack

The voices eat my food from a distance, which is the intentional input of a God.

Bad things.

It is impossible for voices to eat food from any distance. It must mean something else to you.

THINK MAN!

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Is not there any good in English writing better in translate but you prefer to lower English?

The voices eat my food from a distance, which is the intentional input of a God.

Bad things.

I think you need help, there Alternative! I'm just not sure which disciplines you need help with! Likely several. Communication might bed a good place to start!