ISIS beheads British hostage Henning

B00Mer
ISIS beheads British hostage Henning

A new video has surfaced showing Islamic State militants allegedly beheading UK aid worker Alan Henning, the Associated Press reports.

According to AP, the footage shows an Islamic State (ISIS / ISIL) militant murdering Henning before threatening to also kill American Peter Edward Kassig.

Before ending the video, the Islamic State fighter blames President Barack Obama’s renewed military action in Syria and Iraq for his and other hostages’ deaths.

“Obama, you have started your aerial bombard of Shams [Syria], which keep on striking our people, so it is only right that we strike the next of your people,” the masked militant said, as quoted by AP.

BREAKING NEWS: Islamic State Video shows beheading of UK hostage Alan Henning, warns US hostage Peter Kassig is next

The video was released on Friday and resembles other beheading videos published online by the Islamic State.

Henning is now the fourth Westerner known to be beheaded by the Islamic State. Other victims include one other British aid worker, David Haines, and two Americans: journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff. An IS-linked group also beheaded a French tourist.

source: http://rt.com/news/193048-isis-beheads-british-henning/

You know these idiots have left family members back in the USA, Canada and Britain. It would really suck if they started to drop dead.. along with a few imams who preach this Islamic hate.

But then they would hide behind the Wests laws to protect themselves of course.. Hate the west until you need to hide behind it.

MHz
4th beheading and retaliation claims of 400 killed (zero women and kids)
Shouldn't the reporters and aid workers be lining up by the 100's to take their places. Running away screaming only encourages that sort of behaviour. We should go out and kill 100 times that many, . . . oh wait, that is what we did do. Sorry, . . . . carry on.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

You know these idiots have left family members back in the USA, Canada and Britain. It would really suck if they started to drop dead.. along with a few imams who preach this Islamic hate.

Oh shush you!

Don't you there are far more pressing and ignorant problems here at home?

Levant called JT's mom promiscuous.

I'm sure you've seen the hue and cry around the board from the usual suspects.
Last edited by CDNBear; Oct 3rd, 2014 at 03:59 PM..

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

JT

Got'er covered.. Justintrudeausucks.com (I own that domain) Soon I will develop it..

Meanwhile, I'll point it to the Sun Newspaper..

lone wolf
+1
Isn't there a name for folk who believe their hatred is any better than anyone else's

CDNBear
+2
Flossy-ism?

MHz

Oh shush you!

Don't you there are far more pressing and ignorant problems here at home?

Levant called JT's mom promiscuous.

I'm sure you've the hue and cry around the board from the usual suspects.

One issue being, what do you say to a child from Gaza when they ask why we prefer out buildings to remain standing and weatherproof.

Boomer is calling for bodies, as usual. (you are more that welcome to those usual suspects, they have too much stench for my liking.

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

One issue being, what do you say to a child from Gaza when they ask why we prefer out buildings to remain standing and weatherproof.

Oh that's easy...

"When you grow up, supposing you actually make it that far, make sure you vote for a moderate gov't that wants peace and not war."

MHz
Supposing you make it that far pretty much says it all. The West can't hid it's tracks as good as it used to.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/...otographs.html

CDNBear
We just need to drag bigger trees behind the Yota's.

B00Mer
+1

Boomer is calling for bodies, as usual. (you are more that welcome to those usual suspects, they have too much stench for my liking.

What's it to you.. I'm not calling for yours.. so fukk off.

Robin Williams- Jihad - YouTube

Look what Islamic jihadists are tweeting about Robin Williams |

MHz

What's it to you.. I'm not calling for yours.. so fukk off.

I don't see that as being one of the options, it isn't like you are the same tard on every thread. Why would you expect I would ignore that? Thyat is part of what makes you who you are. Tard from square one.

CDNBear
+1

I don't see that as being one of the options, it isn't like you are the same tard on every thread. Why would you expect I would ignore that? Thyat is part of what makes you who you are. Tard from square one.

And you would be tard from circle square, lolz

SLM
+1

I see what ya did there, lol.

B00Mer
+1

I thought he was talking about being feathered and tard.

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

I see what ya did there, lol.

I wondered who would first, lol.

I thought he was talking about being feathered and tard.

Ahhh, the eternal question, which came first, the feather or the tard.

WLDB
Its strange that they dress in black from head to toe in the middle of the desert. Must be really uncomfortable.

But then they would hide behind the Wests laws to protect themselves of course.. Hate the west until you need to hide behind it.

So, you cant catch or kill all of them so instead you want to take it out on their families. Thats seriously f*cked up.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

Its strange that they dress in black from head to toe in the middle of the desert. Must be really uncomfortable.

acclimatization. Our main floor registered as 25 degrees in the summer and I had to go and put pants on. It had been 30 degrees the previous days. By Feb if the main floor gets to 22 I'm opening the windows and wondering why its' so hot.

If someone could create weather machine, we could simply freeze them out by turning the temp down to 5 degrees.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

It could explain why they're so cranky.

MHz

I wondered who would first, lol.

Ahhh, the eternal question, which came first, the feather or the tard.

In any contest the tard would be the one that comes first, no matter how much he tries to delay that 3 second barrier

CDNBear

In any contest the tard would be the one that comes first, no matter how much he tries to delay that 3 second barrier

That's a shame, how do you cope?

MHz
I got married once, no sense making more women suffer. My hand thinks I'm a dirty-sIut so time doesn't matter.
How many times have you been tricked into getting out of the vehicle only to see the tail-lights go over the horizon? (per week if single digit numbers is what you are working with today)

CDNBear
+1

MHz
That's not even a sign from Canada, no bullet holes. lol

BaalsTears
The next candidate for beheading is an American veteran.

MHz
What the hell was McCain think he was doing by going back there? (besides giving lessons on how to fake stuff up) Did those reporters that were kept for a few yewrs (on this there 2nd capture, the 2 years in Libya must have been a primer rather than a pension notice)
If 'we' go into panic mode over one 'valuable' life imagine if we threatened one of them with, . . . . you know, . . . . being beheaded? Surely they would run into the very sea.

Kreskin

I got married once, no sense making more women suffer. My hand thinks I'm a dirty-sIut so time doesn't matter.
How many times have you been tricked into getting out of the vehicle only to see the tail-lights go over the horizon? (per week if single digit numbers is what you are working with today)

Allah wont like that. You are an infidel. Off with your head!

WLDB

If 'we' go into panic mode over one 'valuable' life imagine if we threatened one of them with, . . . . you know, . . . . being beheaded? Surely they would run into the very sea.

If you mean the ISIS folks or their supporters I doubt they'd care much. They're used to suicide attacks and seem to want to die in a fight. Gets them a one way ticket to their paradise.

Serryah
+3
#29  Top Rated Post
More beheadings = more retaliation, which is what they want. Seriously, we're giving them the attention they need/crave/desire. Sadly we have to pay attention to them because leaving them alone isn't an option either.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't. I feel for the families of these people butchered by these monsters. For trying to be decent humans, these attention wh0res have ended the lives of people trying to help their own. Think it proves just how little they care even for their own people. I get the reluctance to go to war but at this point it's heading into "no other choice" land.

Blackleaf
+1
Alan Henning was a taxi driver from Salford, Greater Manchester, not far from where I live in Bolton.

Last year Mr Henning and his group of Muslim friends drove from Bolton to Syria to deliver aid to civilians.

They raised money to purchase medical equipment, including defibrillators, stethoscopes and oxygen, and former NHS ambulances, for a hospital at Idlib, in north-west Syria.

After helping to raise the funds, he is said to have insisted on joining the convoy rather than spend Christmas 2013 with his wife and two teenage children at their home in Eccles in Salford.

Last month, one of the organisers, Kasim Jameel, a taxi driver from Bolton, Greater Manchester, said "Alan is a man who is full of compassion and we are just praying to Allah that he is released safe and sound.

"We are liaising with the authorities and we do not want to say anything which might put him in any further jeopardy or which will inflame the situation. I could tell a lot of stories about the good that Alan has done and about how, as a non Muslim, he has helped Muslims who have suffered in the conflict.

"He is motivated to help others – not just by helping the convoy but by loads of other things as well.

"He is the nicest of nice guys who has done so much to help other people. He is just a normal bloke, an everyday taxi driver who wanted to do good. We are thinking about him all the time and praying that he will be allowed home to his family."

Kasim Jameel, left, with a group of the volunteers, including Alan Henning, before they set off for Syria from Bolton on 20 December 2013

The convoy set off from Bolton on 20 December, last year, with Jameel telling his local newspaper , the Bolton News, that they had been inspired by the death of Abbas Khan , an orthopaedic surgeon from London, who died in Syrian government custody earlier that year.

It was the second convoy organised by the same group: the previous March its members joined a group of Muslims from Scotland to take seven ambulances, medical equipment and baby milk to Idlib.

A BBC journalist who met Henning while making a documentary about aid convoys to Syria described him as a likeable and amusing man.

Catrin Nye said he told her that he had been deeply moved by his first trip to Syria. "It had been a life changing experience," she said.

"He had handed out the goods. He described holding the children ... and how that really affected him. He told me he had to go back."

The vehicles were halted by masked gunmen after crossing the Turkish border and Henning, 47, was separated from his friends, according to accounts they gave to journalists after they were released by the group and able to return to Britain.

During his capture, the Bolton Council of Mosques organised mass prayers for the town's Muslims to pray for Alan's safe return.

Before his murder, Mr Henning tells the camera: 'I am Alan Henning. Because of our Parliament's decision to attack the Islamic State I as a member of the British public will now pay the price for that decision.'

If IS think that this beheading will stop the British military's attack on them they are completely and utterly deluded. All this is going to do is step up Britain's military campaign against ISIS and could well lead to British troops on the ground.

Alan Henning | Newslines - News Timelines & Biographies

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...ar_torn_Syria/

'We will bring these brutal and repulsive killers to justice': David Cameron leads international condemnation of ISIS following beheading of Alan Henning

David Cameron vows to hunt down terrorists behind Mr Henning's killing
Nick Clegg and Ed Miliband also condemn video posted on social media
Muslim leaders dub Henning a 'British hero' and say murder is against Islam
Alan Henning, 47, a father-of-two, has been beheaded in terror group video
PM meeting with officials from the intelligence agencies to discuss the killing
U.S. President Barack Obama this morning condemned the 'brutal murder'

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline
4 October 2014
Daily Mail

David Cameron has branded Islamic State terrorists who killed British aid worker Alan Henning 'brutal and repulsive' as the Prime Minister led a wave of global revulsion over the murder.

He vowed to 'hunt down' and bring to justice the man who wielded the knife, who has become known as Jihadi John - as Barack Obama, Nick Clegg and Muslim leaders all spoke of their disgust.

Mr Henning, 47, a father-of-two, was filmed being murdered in a video posted on the internet three weeks after he was last paraded in front of a camera.

The Prime Minister has branded the Islamic State 'brutal and repulsive' after British aid worker Alan Henning was filmed being beheaded by the terrorist dubbed Jihadi John

In a strongly-worded statement, Mr Cameron said: 'We will do all we can to hunt down these murderers and bring them to justice.'

He added: 'My thoughts and prayers tonight are with Alan’s wife Barbara, their children and all those who loved him.

‘Alan had gone to Syria to help get aid to people of all faiths in their hour of need.

'The fact that he was taken hostage when trying to help others and now murdered demonstrates that there are no limits to the depravity of these ISIL terrorists.

David Cameron received a security briefing this morning before calling the slaying of Alan Henning 'completely unforgivable'

Aid worker Alan Henning, 44, a father-of-two, was kidnapped by Islamist rebels on Boxing Day last year

This morning, Downing Street revealed that Mr Cameron was meeting with officials from the intelligence agencies, the military and the Foreign Office at his official country residence Chequers, in Buckinghamshire, to discuss the killing.

Later this morning, he called the slaying 'completely unforgivable' adding that there was 'no level of depravity to which they will not sink'.

'No appeals made any difference,"Mr Cameron told Sky News.

'The murder of Alan Henning is absolutely abhorrent, it is senseless, it is completely unforgivable. Anyone in any doubt about this organisation can now see how truly repulsive it is, and barbaric it is,' he said of IS.

When asked whether he believed the extremists would kill more of their Western hostages, Cameron suggested the only way to stop them was through military action.

'The fact that this was a kind, gentle, compassionate and caring man who had simply gone to help others, the fact they could murder him in the way they did, shows what we are dealing with,' he said.

Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg took to Twitter to praise Mr Henning, saying he worked to 'selflessly help those in need'

'This is going to be our struggle now. ... We must do everything we can to defeat this organisation. We must take action against it. We must find those responsible.'

Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg praised Mr Henning on Twitter, saying: 'Sincere condolences to Alan Henning's family. Barbaric actions of ISIL are held in complete contempt.

'We are resolved to defeat this evil. Alan Henning was a man moved to selflessly help those most in need and we should remember that above all else at this difficult time.'

Labour leader Ed Miliband said: 'The murder of Alan Henning by ISIL is appalling and barbaric.

'He was an aid worker, helping those in need. Those who killed him have revealed only their lack of humanity and brutality.

'My thoughts and deepest condolences are with his wife Barbara, his children and all those who knew him.

'We will do everything we can to support the efforts of the Government to bring those guilty of this terrible act to justice.'

U.S. President Barack Obama said: 'The United States strongly condemns the brutal murder of United Kingdom citizen Alan Henning by the terrorist group ISIL.

'Mr Henning worked to help improve the lives of the Syrian people and his death is a great loss for them, for his family, and for the people of the United Kingdom.

'Standing together with our UK friends and allies, we will work to bring the perpetrators of Alan's murder - as well as the murders of Jim Foley, Steven Sotloff and David Haines - to justice.

'Standing together with a broad coalition of allies and parteners, we will continue taking decisive action to degrade and ultimately destroy ISIL.'

The American ambassador to the UK Matthew Barzun said this morning: 'Today, we stand with the UK in joint determination, resolve and commitment to achieve justice for Alan Henning.'

Imams had joined forces before Mr Henning's execution to appeal to the terrorists to release the former taxi driver from Salford, who left his job to travel to Syria to take help to victims of its civil war.

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim charity, called Henning 'a British hero.'

His 'barbaric killing is an attack against all decent people around the world,' Shafiq said.

Dr Shuja Shafi, Secretary General of the Muslim Council of Britain, said: 'This reported murder is a despicable and offensive act, coming as it does on the eve of the Muslim festival of Eid Al-Adha.

'It is quite clear that the murderers of Alan Henning have no regard for Islam, or for the Muslims around the world who pleaded for his life.

Barack Obama condemned the killing, and reiterated his promise to 'degrade and ultimately destroy' ISIS

'Alan was a friend of Muslims, and he will be mourned by Muslims. In this period of Hajj and this festival of Eid, Muslims remember the mercy of God and the emphasis God places on human life.

'Alan Henning's murderers have clearly gone against that spirit of Islam. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.'

Hanif Qadir, founder of Active Change Foundation – the organisation behind the #Notinmyname campaign said: 'The fact that they have chosen to commit this barbaric act on the eve of the Eid al-adha, a global expression of forgiveness and mercy among Muslims, only demonstrates the extent of the evil and barbaric nature of these criminals.

'They have not shown any ounce of mercy or compassion and are therefore totally against Islam and are hell-bent on killing innocent individuals and must be stopped.

Mr Henning worked to help improve the lives of the Syrian people and his death is a great loss for them, for his family, and for the people of the United Kingdom.

Barack Obama

'As a British Muslim I urge every other Muslim in the UK to stand up and refute these terrorists and distance themselves from this brutality and false Islam.'

In footage released on social media, Mr Henning is shown being beheaded by Jihadi John, the Islamist fighter who was also behind the killings of U.S. journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff, and British aid worker David Haines.

Former Foreign Office minister Baroness Warsi, the first Muslim woman in the Cabinet, tweeted her condolences, saying the Mr Hennning was the 'true martyr.'

Liberal Democrat party president Tim Farron said: ‘Alan Henning should be remembered for what he was - a kind hearted, selfless man who wanted to help others. My prayers are with his family.’

Inspire, an anti-extremist campaign group of British Muslim women, described Mr Henning's death as 'an affront to all Muslims across the world'.

Co-director Sara Khan expressed her 'heartfelt condolences' to the family of the aid worker, who she described as an 'amazing man, a man of courage, a man of dignity, a man of integrity'.

She said: 'The only thing that the killing of Alan has achieved is greater revulsion for ISIS and the fact that more people from across our world, within our communities, Muslims and non-Muslims alike, are united in their stance against their barbarity and inhumanity.

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim charity, called Alan Henning (pictured) 'a British hero.'

'The murder of Alan Henning is a brutal and criminal act of terror that is an affront to all Muslims across the world.'

Read more: 'We will bring these brutal and repulsive killers to justice': David Cameron leads international condemnation of ISIS following beheading of Alan Henning | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Last edited by Blackleaf; Oct 4th, 2014 at 06:24 AM..