9 people slaughtered and Mexico has done nothing


B00Mer
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
https://time.com/5718325/nine-united...killed-mexico/

9 women and children slaughtered by a cartel and the currupt Mexican government still hasn't arrested anyone.

Mexico is a failed state
 
AnnaEmber
#2
Thought you wanted to move there.
 
B00Mer
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Thought you wanted to move there.

I live there.. Nuevo Laredo

Drive my truck from Laredo to Calgary on a dedicated run.
 
AnnaEmber
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I live there.. Nuevo Laredo

Drive my truck from Laredo to Calgary on a dedicated run.

No-one forced you to live there in amongst the murderous cartels and inept, corrupt gov't.
 
B00Mer
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

No-one forced you to live there in amongst the murderous cartels and inept, corrupt gov't.

This thread is not about me or where I live.. I'm well protected.

It's about 9 people who lost their lives at the hands of Cartels..

It's about a government who captures El Chapos son, then released him..

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...rtedly-capture

... and now a mega cartel war on the horizon with over 200 cartel members invading a region of Mexico..

https://vanguardia.com.mx/articulo/c...-jalisco-nueva

The USA should classify the Cartels as terrorist and crush them
 
AnnaEmber
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

This thread is not about me or where I live.. I'm well protected.

It's about 9 people who lost their lives at the hands of Cartels..

It's about a government who captures El Chapos son, then released him..

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...rtedly-capture

... and now a mega cartel war on the horizon with over 200 cartel members invading a region of Mexico..

https://vanguardia.com.mx/articulo/c...-jalisco-nueva

The USA should classify the Cartels as terrorist and crush them

lol Trump isn't about to even think about helping Mexico.
 
B00Mer
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol Trump isn't about to even think about helping Mexico.

What's that??

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/05/trum...g-cartels.html
 
AnnaEmber
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

What's that??

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/05/trum...g-cartels.html

baaaaaahahaha uhuh Trump flipflops more than a fish on land. And he does nothing to help any other country, anyway. He does things either to pad his own pocket or in order to look like a saviour to his groupies.
 
Cannuck
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Laredo to Calgary on a dedicated run.

Calgary.....Taber....You should make up your mind...
 
B00Mer
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Calgary.....Taber....You should make up your mind...

Pick up in Taber to Laredo, then pickup Laredo to Calgary..

Deadhead Calgary to Taber.

All the product I transport is from Canada to México or is coming from México to Canada.. it is moved to and from a Mexican truck and bonded.

Pretty simple even for you
Last edited by B00Mer; 4 weeks ago at 06:43 PM..
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#11
Maybe, they should build a wall to keep the Mormons out.
 
B00Mer
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Maybe, they should build a wall to keep the Mormons out.

There are lots of Mormons in Mexico, here is an interesting read as to how or why so many call México home..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ities-mormons/
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

There are lots of Mormons in Mexico, here is an interesting read as to how or why so many call México home..
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ities-mormons/

Lots of Mennonites there, too.
 
B00Mer
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Lots of Mennonites there, too.

Yup escaping the WWI and WWII
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yup escaping the WWI and WWII

... and especially Stalinist Russia.
 
Danbones
#16
The Mexican Mormon War (Drug Cartels vs. Mormons Full Length)
5,113,771 views•Sep 26, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpIyaIHsJbc

The LeBarons are part of this interview/documentary from 2012 - It sets up the scene for these recent events.

Mexico family ambush: LeBaron family interview

CNN's Matt Rivers spoke with with Julian LeBaron at their Mormon community in Mexico Wednesday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZrNlenzD4M
 
Danbones
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

... and especially Stalinist Russia.

Tell us of your motherland Yorgie!
 
Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Tell us of your motherland Yorgie!

Wales, Scotland or Cornwall?
 
MHz
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

https://time.com/5718325/nine-united...killed-mexico/

9 women and children slaughtered by a cartel and the currupt Mexican government still hasn't arrested anyone.

Mexico is a failed state

Isn't that where the fleeing Bolivian leader's plane was allowed to land? Is he there to look at the transition to poppies from weed.
Greta needs a ride back from Chili, in the cab rather than 'in the trunk'. Make it a 'back haul'.
 
B00Mer
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Isn't that where the fleeing Bolivian leader's plane was allowed to land? Is he there to look at the transition to poppies from weed.
Greta needs a ride back from Chili, in the cab rather than 'in the trunk'. Make it a 'back haul'.

 
B00Mer
#21
Amlo (Mexican President) said there is no corruption in Mexico. Just *hug* someone, everything will be ok. He is a loser. Mexicans stuck in Mexico I feel very sorry for you.

https://www.debate.com.mx/estados/EU...1109-0143.html
 
B00Mer
#22
Trump Wants Mexican Drug Cartels 'Wiped Off the Face of the Earth'

Classify them as terrorist and let the games begin.
 
Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Trump Wants Mexican Drug Cartels 'Wiped Off the Face of the Earth'
Classify them as terrorist and let the games begin.

If they give him a cut, Trump'll ixnay PDQ.
 
AnnaEmber
#24
haha How long has America had a "war on drugs"? Any closer to ending it? lol
 
Tecumsehsbones
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Trump Wants Mexican Drug Cartels 'Wiped Off the Face of the Earth'
Classify them as terrorist and let the games begin.

Yeah, just what we need. Another forever war.
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, just what we need. Another forever war.

Mucho dead Gringos, si.
 
B00Mer
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol Trump isn't about to even think about helping Mexico.




Not only Trump but many other politicians see a real threat here..


Pete Buttigieg Open to Sending U.S. Troops To Fight Mexican Cartels

https://reason.com/2019/11/18/pete-b...fight-cartels/
 
B00Mer
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, just what we need. Another forever war.

At least it in your own backyard, and you are already fighting it with the Dea, Trump is just ramping it up to next level

https://www.courier-journal.com/vide...ca/4155679002/
 
AnnaEmber
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post



Not only Trump but many other politicians see a real threat here..


Pete Buttigieg Open to Sending U.S. Troops To Fight Mexican Cartels

https://reason.com/2019/11/18/pete-b...fight-cartels/

lol Like that'll work.
 
B00Mer
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol Like that'll work.

Please enlighten us all here, as to why it won't!??

 

Similar Threads

26
Nine bears slaughtered in Revelstoke
by spaminator | Aug 23rd, 2016
134
Family Slaughtered By Palestinians
by Johnny Utah | Mar 20th, 2011
0
100 sheep slaughtered in Satanic ritual
by Blackleaf | Sep 27th, 2006
60
Slaughtered by savages.
by Blackleaf | Mar 20th, 2006