Canada Failing to Put Climate Change Plans in Action


MHz
#1441
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Will environmental protestors and Climate Barbie tell Suncor thankyou?

Canada's Suncor to install cogeneration units at oil sands plant for $1.4 billion

That is more likely that bullshit being called while the taxpayers pay for it all, . . . several times over. We will never be invaded because we lost the war for Canada 150 years ago. Nobody gives a shit except a very few, even fewer speak out about the rape of the people by the Jewish Banksters.


The name for the site was probably chosen because no Canadians would actually join a board full of psychopaths. Somebody miscalculated.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#1442
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

That is more likely that bullshit being called while the taxpayers pay for it all, . . . several times over. We will never be invaded because we lost the war for Canada 150 years ago. Nobody gives a shit except a very few, even fewer speak out about the rape of the people by the Jewish Banksters.
The name for the site was probably chosen because no Canadians would actually join a board full of psychopaths. Somebody miscalculated.

You would've been surprised by who's paying for it if you actually have read the article.
 
EagleSmack
+4
#1443
Climate change — a decade of broken promises and failures


http://torontosun.com/opinion/column...s-and-failures


Canada’s record on addressing human-induced climate change over the past decade mirrors the global record of setting unrealistic goals for lowering industrial greenhouse gas emissions and then failing to meet them.












*snicker*
 
Walter
+4
#1444
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Climate change — a decade of broken promises and failures
http://torontosun.com/opinion/column...s-and-failures
Canada’s record on addressing human-induced climate change over the past decade mirrors the global record of setting unrealistic goals for lowering industrial greenhouse gas emissions and then failing to meet them.
*snicker*

Yeah, but making the promises made the Progs feel good.
 
EagleSmack
+3 / -1
#1445
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yeah, but making the promises made the Progs feel good.






It certainly allows the can to be perpetually kicked.




Waterfront construction is BOOMING in Boston and Massachusetts is all in on the Climate Emergency.




The Mayor of Boston under pressure from alarmists who are upset at the unchecked growth, and blanket approvals of new construction has assured climate activists that...




" Conversations are most definitely needed."
 
Walter
+4
#1446
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

It certainly allows the can to be perpetually kicked.
Waterfront construction is BOOMING in Boston and Massachusetts is all in on the Climate Emergency.
The Mayor of Boston under pressure from alarmists who are upset at the unchecked growth, and blanket approvals of new construction has assured climate activists that...
" Conversations are most definitely needed."

Gotta make Progs in the US feel good, too.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#1447
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Gotta make Progs in the US feel good, too.




Conversations.... that's the ticket man!
 
spilledthebeer
#1448
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

That is more likely that bullshit being called while the taxpayers pay for it all, . . . several times over. We will never be invaded because we lost the war for Canada 150 years ago. Nobody gives a shit except a very few, even fewer speak out about the rape of the people by the Jewish Banksters.


The name for the site was probably chosen because no Canadians would actually join a board full of psychopaths. Somebody miscalculated.




Oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Yankees kill an Iranian general who was TRESPASSING IN IRAQ.........................


and doing so to organize various anti Yankee, anti Iraqi and anti JEWISH rebel militias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And the Iranian asshats SWEAR VENGEANCE for their dead general!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And lo and behold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So MHz gets a skin full of LSD and then vomits loose yet another dimwit post raging against Jew bankers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gosh - Allah be praised !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


MHz will TEACH those Yankee running dogs and Zionists a great lesson in BULLSH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So the revenge of the Iranians is........................MHz????????????????????? ??



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+4
#1449
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yeah, but making the promises made the Progs feel good.

Lets hope all they do is promise and not follow through.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#1450
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Lets hope all they do is promise and not follow through.


Well I do expect them to tax us like crazy.


Will they actually do anything... nah.


The Governor is trying to get a gas tax hike by fiat here in Massachusetts that will be used for public transportation initiatives to save the world.


In reality he is going to shore up the underfunded Mass Bay Transportation Authority Pensions.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#1451
Wouldn't want those government workers pensions jeopardized like many of the private ones that governments can't be bothered to protect.
 
spilledthebeer
#1452
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Wouldn't want those government workers pensions jeopardized like many of the private ones that governments can't be bothered to protect.




Apparently YOU ARE UNAWARE that Cdn civil service pension funds ARE ALL RUNNING IN THE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is the LACK OF GRAVY that prompted Ontari-owe civil service union HOGS....................


to TURN ON WYNNE-BAG LIE-berals and help destroy her and them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was lack of gravy that prompted many federal HOGS to turn away.............................................. .


from Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser LIE-berals and leave him with that minority govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In the last 20 years or so - LIE-berals in each area of our four levels of govt have ISSUED HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS



worth of pension top up PROMISES - and pension IOU`s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And those LIE-beral promises ARE WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As a GROWING NUMBER OF CDNS have come to realize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


In 2012 - Cdn news media whores - torn between their desire to tell a juicy story and their desire to defend all things LIE-beral.........


could not pass up the chance to tell us that NINETY SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL DEFINED



BENEFIT PENSION PLANS IN CANADA WERE IN SERIOUS DEFICIT CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Federal LIE-berals had promised THREE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS IN PENSION TOP UPS TO FEDERAL HOGS ALONE!!!!


There are hundreds of billions more promised to the OTHER THREE LEVELS OF GOVT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This MASSIVE LIE-beral vote buying conflict of interest is BANKRUPTING THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The DESPERATE LIE-beral need to funnel gravy to HOGS in a frantic exchange for votes......................................


means that things like police protection will NOT be available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Means that judges will play stupid "catch and release games" with hard core criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Means that road repairs will be skipped over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Means that water pipes will continue breaking and sewers continue spilling crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Means NO NEW PUBLIC TRANSIT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Means that not so "affordable housing" will continue to ROT AND BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Means that YOU BETTER NOT GET SICK - because health care will continue to be RATIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our LIVES HAVE BEEN TRADED FOR HOG VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
petros
+2
#1453
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Wouldn't want those government workers pensions jeopardized like many of the private ones that governments can't be bothered to protect.

They have no problem kissing Unifor's ass to protect Jerry's kids.
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+2
#1454
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Conversations.... that's the ticket man!

Apparently, the most effective strategy is to throw tantrums and have hysterical fits of rage at the UN.


Worked well for Greta
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#1455
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

They have no problem kissing Unifor's ass to protect Jerry's kids.

Haven't done much for some of the workers invested in shaky company pension plans. Government didn't do squat for the Rock & Tunnel workers plan either, although that was quite a while back now.
 
spilledthebeer
#1456
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Apparently, the most effective strategy is to throw tantrums and have hysterical fits of rage at the UN.


Worked well for Greta




ACTUALLY IT DID NOT WORK FOR GRETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The climate conference in Spain was the most confusing and divisive EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In spite of the appearance of the Swedish Demon possessed female TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On the other hand - if you count fawning interviews with LIE-beral loving media whores...................


as being some sort of success - then her visit to Spain was a GREAT SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Too bad her 15 minutes of fame seem to be UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
spilledthebeer
#1457
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Haven't done much for some of the workers invested in shaky company pension plans. Government didn't do squat for the Rock & Tunnel workers plan either, although that was quite a while back now.




POOR TAX SLOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


he does NOT WISH to consider that ugly fact......................


that ALL DEFINED BENEFIT PENSION PLANS IN Canada



are in SERIOUS fiscal JEOPARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Canada is stony broke.......................


and the HOGS are going to ride the river of red ink................


into the DEBT WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just like the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!