What are you listening to.....

Aviallani
Not sure if you have one of these threads or if it's in the right spot....yeah I'm a newb. But these threads are kinda cool so I thought I'd take the initiative to start one

Right now I'm listening to Trouble - Pink

undergradNITZ
at this exact second im listening to

let go by frou frou...dont ask....

Aviallani
Master of Puppets - Metallica

undergradNITZ
The Beatles-Strawberry Feilds forever

Aviallani
Limp bizkit - faith

And Nitz would that even be together Forever?

peapod
Aviallani,
why can't people around here have simple names? peapod is simple right? what the heck does undergrandnitz mean? Well I am listening to Enigma right now. A little more mellow than Pink

Aviallani
Well undergradnitz is from the cartoon......one I do like watching the very odd time that I do watch tv. Mine is a strange one I made up and has always worked no matter where I go. If you see this name it's me most likely anywhere on the net. Peapod is a cute name though!

I'm continuing my angry music steak and listening to Sad but true - Metallica now

peapod
Yes I am familar with metallicia...and gun and roses...I have brothers. I don't like it when they play there head banging music out on the water, the fish don't like it either, they don't bite. On Saturday it was really distrubing. he kept playing some band that sang about squrriels and nuts! Actually it grew on me...there was a nice message in it that had to do with acorns and nuts and life..do you know this band?

edit....fish don't bike they bite

Aviallani
There you go - Pink

Aviallani
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Yes I am familar with metallicia...and gun and roses...I have brothers. I don't like it when they play there head banging music out on the water, the fish don't like it either, they don't bike. On Saturday it was really distrubing. he kept playing some band that sang about squrriels and nuts! Actually it grew on me...there was a nice message in it that had to do with acorns and nuts and life..do you know this band?

I grew up on metallica and G&R....I'm an 80's girl afterall. Not sure what band you're talking about though...

undergradNITZ
system of a down - spiders

peapod
Well the band was white stripes. I was quite shocked that I could like something my brother liked, but there you go, keep an open mind and anything is possible. Most of all those I like those little references to acorns, nuts and squirrels...nature gets me every time...plus I saw jack in cold mountain and kinda liked him...

undergradNITZ
i used to be like super white stripes lover...also because there songs are the only things i can play perfectally on the guitar....

Aviallani
Trippy......I was just about to post how I was listening to White stripes - 7 nation army!

peapod
Well 7 nation army, sounds mean! I like the stuff they sing about the squrriels, and acorns and nuts....army stuff frightens me

undergradNITZ
not me...im just scared of spiders...well not scared of them...just killing them...i dont know why....

peapod
Put some acorns in the corners of your room...spiders don't like acorns for some reason, so they probally would not like white stripes either... but I have been told many times about the acorn and spider thing...

JDream
Dj Paul - Hardcore A state of mind -- (Oops Yeah I listen to hardcore... lol...)

peapod
JDream,
go over to that crazy thread monday morning sandbox and check out that dream place...they have 30 dreams there, very well done to, I have had some of them, I think? I can't remember, but they seem very familar

peapod
JDream,
go over to that crazy thread monday morning sandbox and check out that dream place...they have 30 dreams there, very well done to, I have had some of them, I think? I can't remember, but they seem very familar

JDream
lol okay ! :P

Stephen Simmonds - Tears Never Dry

Aviallani
Sanitarium - Metallica

Starting to see a trend here

peapod
As long as you just see a thread and not trails you will be ok...

right now I am listening to marriane faithful...I like gravel first thing in the morning...also robbie robertson is good with a lattie

bogie
Taking Care of Business - BTO

peapod
BTO..yes forgot how good they were. They are playing here in duncan with neil young, the tickets are to expensive and there will be to many people there. I would have liked to have seen bob dylan perform.

bogie
I've missed some opportunities, locally, to see some good bands and "ex" rockers. Our community is fairly small (130,000) - still "small town" atmosphere, but well located. Saw Beach Boys, a few years ago, here in Barrie. Ronnie Hawkins plays a fair amount in communities around here (he is just one of the local "central Ontario" boys), Kim Mitchell seems to like hangin' out around Barrie and area, Gord Lightfoot is an Orillia hometown boy (back in action!), and many others love to holiday and play at smaller gigs around and about.

The Great Lakes Jam just wrapped-up, at Owen Sound, Ontario. Just didn't have the time to go - would have been a great trip down memory lane!
Alice Cooper
Band Lineup:B-52ís
Cheap Trick
Creedence Clearwater Revisited
Blue Oyster Cult
Steppenwolf
Brian Howe (Bad Company Lead Singer)
Spencer Davis
Eric Burdon and the Animals
Kim Mitchell
Rick Derringer
Classic Albums Live Band
Plus Many More

bogie
Sacrifice - Elton John

We used to Ballroom Dance a lot, and this is a great Rhumba piece!

bevvyd
I'm listening to the radio. Jack FM cause they play what they want.

JDream
Bond - Ocean

bogie
Magical Mystery Tour - Beatles