World's most expensive coffee

Cliffy

One of the most expensive and sought-after coffees in the world is called "Kopi Luwak" or civet coffee.
It's made from coffee cherries literally pooped out by Asian civets. The digestion process causes the beans to ferment giving them an extraordinary quality.

Enjoy your morning brew.

petros
+1
This is new to you?

BTW it's f-cking incredible coffee.

DaSleeper
+1
It wasn't important until it got posted on facebook......

Danbones
De face book eh?

I'm happy with a nice fresh ground columbian bean with boiling spring water poured through it melita style...only 6 cups in a twelve pot flask too, so the beans don't get the submergence time to release the bitter oils.
Last edited by Danbones; Apr 25th, 2018 at 12:07 PM..

justlooking
+2
#5  Top Rated Post
Don't worry Cliffy, I'm sure your Nescafe instant tastes even better.... to you.

Danbones
Isn't that made from bombed cafes?....oh ooops...that's No cafe. Haha, sorry, my bad.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

Don't worry Cliffy, I'm sure your Nescafe instant tastes even better.... to you.

And if it doesn't, he can always go out and scoop up a few goose turds to add that special zing to his java.

Danbones
Though if one could get that cat to eat some weed too, one might be onto something fun.

timmies would be out of business in about three months.

Cannuck
Damn it Cliffy!! Didn't I tell you to stop upsetting the Trumpites!

Danbones
You seem so upset...meds wearing off...or sobriety wearing thin?

are you still wearing pink?

Have an Un civil trumphating derangement syndrome coffee!

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

You seem so upset..

Obviously.... hehehe

Danbones
Enjoy your coffee.

though you may find it bitter.

Curious Cdn
Sounds like a Starbucks product.

Make mine a Mucho Grande Civet Laww-Taay.

Twin_Moose
Do they have Asian civets farms to harvest their stool samples? or do they walk around the forest and look for the poop to harvest?

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

One of the most expensive and sought-after coffees in the world is called "Kopi Luwak" or civet coffee.
It's made from coffee cherries literally pooped out by Asian civets. The digestion process causes the beans to ferment giving them an extraordinary quality.

Enjoy your morning brew.

coughee

shitty thread.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Do they have Asian civets farms to harvest their stool samples? or do they walk around the forest and look for the poop to harvest?

It IS a Starbucks product! They search all over the world looking for overpriced poop to make a cup of coffee out of.

Twin_Moose
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It IS a Starbucks product! They search all over the world looking for overpriced poop to make a cup of coffee out of.

I agree Starbucks makes shitty coffee

Danbones
All PC aside, black cats just don't poop the same gold eggs as civets do...but..but...but...

affirmative action...