US allies 2018-2021

Alternative
- USA's allies should be Canada in sporting events 2 golden sports my interest. Or three leagues with the football.

- In military and future vision, I do not know what the president chooses, but I think 2 or 3 or 4. Transmit NATO to Europeans.

- Oil Trades are today's Saudi Arabia.

- Environment can be 1 or 2 business partners or this is domestic so-called science I like.

Write what you want with the United States and allies.

Tecumsehsbones
It's all jiggery-pokery, flim-flammery, and skulduggery.

Kreskin
We gave plenty of empty land in the north that can be used by Mueller to build not just one wall but four large concrete walls to house the Republican party. So I say we can form a great prison partnership by 2021.

Alternative
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

We gave plenty of empty land in the north that can be used by Mueller to build not just one wall but four large concrete walls to house the Republican party. So I say we can form a great prison partnership by 2021.

If the United States is to look for new military links outside the country, at least two of them. At least 125 military outside the United States. Sure, I want this.

Alternative
USA have 143,000 Army troops world's.

And over 500 basis across this world's.

Perhaps Trump to 2021.

Alternative
Canada, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Philippines for good balanced allies.
Last edited by Alternative; Nov 29th, 2017 at 11:58 AM..Reason: Little bit

Alternative
Swedish communists are against entire United States but not war between thus countries so good news for a swede some me but a lot of swedish citizen like nhl some me swedish star player is big stuff for citizen over here ....
Last edited by Alternative; Nov 29th, 2017 at 02:09 PM..Reason: Little bit

Alternative
Maybe Italy on Philippines ally place.

Alternative
Canada, Israel, Saudi Arabia this three only.

Alternative
Perhaps the Czech Republic is a military allied to the United States 1990-2017.

Alternative
Third military ally I can't goes for in this case but is right with twice European country??

Alternative
Thinking three or four allied for United States.
1 or 2 in militaries. Maybe Sweden need US troops.