How to find clients


Jordyn
#1
Hello from me, please someone tell me how I can promote my business and search for new clients. Tell me some ideas and tricks? Thanks.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#2
Try a sandwich board.
 
Johnnny
+2
#3
You need one of these



And you need a catchy pitch like Ants in My Eyes Johnston....

 
Danbones
#4


Search teams with tranquilizer rifles work well

if the clients don't work out then you can make the sandwhich boards
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#5
free beer!
 
TenPenny
+3
#6  Top Rated Post
Drink heavily, and shout abuse at random people. That usually works.
 
Danbones
#7
Only for government businesses

though the free beer means no staff shortages
 
Tecumsehsbones
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Drink heavily, and shout abuse at random people. That usually works.

Always been one of my favourites.
 
spaminator
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jordyn View Post

Hello from me, please someone tell me how I can promote my business and search for new clients. Tell me some ideas and tricks? Thanks.

if your business involves bringing more muzzies here please dont.
 
taxslave
#10
Depends on the business. Are you flogging services or products?
 
White_Unifier
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jordyn View Post

Hello from me, please someone tell me how I can promote my business and search for new clients. Tell me some ideas and tricks? Thanks.

First, identify your target market. Second, advertise on sites that you think your target market is most likely to visit.
 
samon
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jordyn View Post

Hello from me, please someone tell me how I can promote my business and search for new clients. Tell me some ideas and tricks? Thanks.

There are so many companies around the world who can do this for you !!!
 
Jordyn
#13
My business is e-commerce of small products. That's why I'm looking for a way to increase my sales.
 
B00Mer
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jordyn View Post

My business is e-commerce of small products. That's why I'm looking for a way to increase my sales.

Google Adwords, Facebook, Bing... catchy url..

...oh and search google for answers, not CC

https://clientflow.io/blog/33-ways-to-get-more-clients/
 
Murphy
+1
#15
Free Air For Sale

I got more free air for sale from Savant Lake. This time, it's wrapped in plastic. Too many people complained about the paper bags last time.

2 oz - $1.99, 6 oz for $7.99

Bulk air available. You must use your own vehicle. Must be 18. No returns.

Ask about my dehydrated water. Ideal for camping, hunting, the Apocalypse, more.

 
Curious Cdn
#16
Is it organic and gluten free?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Is it organic and gluten free?

Nope, it's full of chemicals. Nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, helium, argon, you name it.
 
petros
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Free Air For Sale

I got more free air for sale from Savant Lake. This time, it's wrapped in plastic. Too many people complained about the paper bags last time.

2 oz - $1.99, 6 oz for $7.99

Bulk air available. You must use your own vehicle. Must be 18. No returns.

Ask about my dehydrated water. Ideal for camping, hunting, the Apocalypse, more.

I'll take 3 of the 2 0z bags and save a dollar.
 
darkbeaver
#19
It looks very clean.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jordyn View Post

My business is e-commerce of small products. That's why I'm looking for a way to increase my sales.

You are not volunteering much information about your small products so it is impossible to suggest market targeting.
 
TenPenny
#20
Well, they're not big. What else do you need to know?
 
darkbeaver
#21
FOR SALE, SMALL PRODUCTS many will fit in your pockets,very convienient, and a good selection of colours and flavours.
 
MHz
#22
Midget hookers??
 
Jordyn
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by samon View Post

There are so many companies around the world who can do this for you !!!

In your case, it is good to use the services of a person who is involved of marketing in social networks.
 
Murphy
#24
Flash frozen moose flatulence for sale. Bottled in September. Guaranteed bull. $1.99/lb. 20lb for $59.99.



Freshly desiccated lake foam from Savant Lake for sale. 10 lb for $39.99. 20 lb for $99.99. Bulk desiccated foam available for partys. Christmas events. Bris and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. Guaranteed free from ticks.
 
Jordyn
#25
I would be very glad if you tell me who can do this for me?
 
lone wolf
#26
Invent a few more identities and have a conversation about how great your product is. Yeah, it's against the rules and bull ... but that's what advertising's all about
 
Jordyn
#27
Hello. Can you tell me a good company for good prices?
 
Blackleaf
#28
There are a few women who hang around on Shifnall Street late at night waiting for clients.
 
MHz
#29
Since you mentioned e-commerce perhaps Amazon and E-bay would be where you should put an ad as well as on a few Kijiji sites across the country
 
Curious Cdn
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

There are a few women who hang around on Shifnall Street late at night waiting for clients.

How many of them do you know by name?
 

Similar Threads

16
2