2018 CFL Season

Mowich
The RBs got a rouge and TO put up 3 to sit one point behind Ottawa early in the 2nd P.

Mowich
Halifax Harbingers - forerunners of better fortunes for the league

The Maritimers - I especially like this one as it is inclusive of all the provinces

Judging by these last few passes, the team wouldn't falter a step should Trevor sustain an injury. Davis is more than capable of stepping up to the challenge - he's got great poise in the pocket, is very mobile under pressure, a great arm and almost pin point accuracy.

Mowich
Davis connects with Sinopoli for the first TD of the game. RBs lead 12 - 3 midway through the 2nd.

Mowich
Man on man, Davis is really something to watch.......connection after connection..........he's just raking up the yardage tonight...

Mowich
Forgot to mention that TO put another 3 up to trail by six points at the end of the first half.

Mowich
Danny Collins will take over as pivot for the RBs in the second half and the Argos will also make a QB change putting Bethel-Thompson to work.

Mowich
Ooooh........Danny's first toss of the game is picked off..........however - Ottawa is challenging that there was DPI on the play..............and they win..............TO annulled...........RB football around midfield

Mowich
Agos go up by three to trail by 3 around the ten minute mark of the 3rd Q.

Mowich
Well Danny Collins just helped put another 6 on the board........4 plays after an off a Bethel-Thompson pass......with the convert, they now lead 24 - 9 with :34 to go in the 3rd.

petros
What a boring game. Jeepers!

Mowich
With a minute to go in the game, Ottawa has this one done and dusted with a 24 - 9 beating of the Argos.

Mowich
Tripe-header tomorrow on TSN with the Bombers vs Eskimos leading the line-up and getting underway at 1PM. That game will be followed by the Al's vs the Ti-Cats in Hamilton. Finally, the game which will find Rider finds closely watching is the Stumps vs Lions game the outcome of which will decide who will sit in first place in the West.

Mowich
Kudos to SJ Green for yet another 1000-yard season.

petros
Hoovers are going to the East.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Hoovers are going to the East.

Nice to see the Esks win their last one of the year - meaningless though it is in the standings. Mike Reilly will be a free agent come the off season - will be interesting to see if he stays or moves on.

No big loss for the Hoovers. Good to see them playing their back-ups for the game.

Now underway in Hamilton, the Ti-Cats are looking forward to their final win of the regular season over the Als. GO CATS!

petros
+1
It was all good for the Esquimauxs player stats.

We signed Drew Tate today. I was hoping Jones would have signed Reilly.

petros
Dirty Birds first on the board.

Twin_Moose
+1
Well I guess Bombers to Sask. next Sunday Go Riders

petros
+2
I'm thinking of hitting Mosaic box office in the AM.

petros
+1
Hoovers suck!

petros
No Zach? That's gonna suck.

Mowich
In the first of the semi-final games today, the BC Lions are in Hamilton as the cross-over team to play the Ti-Cats. Early in the 1rst Q, the Cats in their initial series drove the ball downfield and into the end zone to hit the scoreboards first and put 7 on the board with the convert.

GO CATS.............GO!

Mowich
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

No Zach? That's gonna suck.

I suppose we will be on a wing and a prayer today, pete........the wing being the throwing arm of Brandon and the prayer that he will be able to rise to this important occasion.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Wow, fumbles are being kind to the Ti-Cats!

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Wow, fumbles are being kind to the Ti-Cats!

They are that, Tec.......and Tasker gets the second TD of the game for the Cats...........Yee Haw. 14 - zip for Hamilton with 5:25 to go in the first Q.

Tecumsehsbones
Well, I figure Tasker was feeling mighty lonely, considering nobody was anyplace near him, so it was nice of Masoli to toss him the ball. Made him feel included.

Tecumsehsbones
I know it's only the first quarter, but Lulay kinda sucks.

Missed FG, not even a rouge. The Lions can't wait for the first quarter to finish. It's been ugly.

Mowich
Ti-Cats had the ball for over 11 minutes in the first Q as it comes to an end.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I know it's only the first quarter, but Lulay kinda sucks.

Missed FG, not even a rouge. The Lions can't wait for the first quarter to finish. It's been ugly.

Now we wait to see what the 'winningest coach' in the CFL has up his sleeve, Tec.........hopefully Buono will be able to at least make this game interesting............with the finale finding the Cats advancing to the Eastern Final.

Mowich
Holy shit...........Jeremiah is on fire today...........that was a fantastic pass.............yeah, pound your chest Jeremiah!