Why Capitalism Makes Us Sick

Cliffy

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Not seeing a problem with that. As long as the storage fees are paid on time.

Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

what?! the medical care is america is atrocious!!!! in Canada we aren't even covered for dental or optical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WELFARE ****ING EXISTS BECAUSE CAPITALISM IS SUCH A ****ING FAILURE IT CANNOT PROVIDE FOR MOST PEOPLE, AND FOOD BANKS ARE GROWING, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! YOU IDIOT CAPITALISM SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have dental and optical. As do most union people. And everyone on welfare does as well. All paid for by those of us that work and pay taxes.Ever see a welfare bums turn down a freebee?

Pigs and a few other conbots on here think that because I have health issues that I should not be allowed to have an opinion. Sick phuks.

No, we think you should either quit using free public healthcare that tax payers provide or say thank you.

Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

lol what the **** , i bet you're crying hard that alex jones got banned from most relevant platforms.

Alex Jones was never relevant even in sneakers.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

That's what Cliffy did.

And I am cool with it. He was at the Abyss... on the threshold of the Great Unknown... and when the chips were down Cliffy said....

"CALL 911! Get me to a hospital!!!"

Our man Cliff wasn't going to experiment that day.... No Sireee!

There would be no smudging, no eagle's feather being waved above him, no chanting, no smoky room.

Nope...

On that day there would be the wail of sirens, the beating of helicopter blades, oxygen masks, tubes going in his arms filled with those good ol' pharmaceuticals.... F***ing Capitalism and Big Pharma working together.

And I don't blame ya Cliffy!

Cliffy didn't want to respond to this.

*snicker*

petros
He'll try to say he didn't call them and tried to say no.

Cliffy

Danbones
First alex jones, then YOU!

But that should be obvious to everyone...I can't believe it isn't - it's standard commie/nazi BS!

and funny...NO quotes of his either, or cited lost law suits..that should honestly disturb real people, funny it doesn't. No, all I see is just nonfactual hate from people who can't even get into a proper argument in the first place.

Funny that doesn't scare the crap out of everyone, because it should. Too bad - guess who will actually lose in the long run.

Oh, and Cliffie...It's you deepstate trumphaters who installed POL POT dooood!

I post the above for those who support the removal Of AJ's and OUR rights to free speech:

Enjoy the gun, speech, and freedom free fruits of your labors.
Last edited by Danbones; Aug 12th, 2018 at 01:51 AM..

pgs

That easy is it ? Instant mass starvation , can you still hunt and fish Cliffy ?

Cliffy

Tecumsehsbones
+1

You are an amazingly stupid person.