supergirl

spaminator
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm46-envrHo
crap
 
B00Mer
#2
Super Hotness !!
 
Blackleaf
#3
Brought to you by the same people who thought up the idea of an all-female Ghostbusters, coming soon to a big screen near you.

This is the exact same attack on masculinity as is happening in British universities. I bet the man in the film is portrayed as a gormless brute who always seems to be a bit unsure what day it is, constantly looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights. A timid beta male. Whilst she will be portrayed as the feminists' ideal woman: strong, confident, sassy and kicking the bad guys' (white men's) butts.

James Bond will soon be Jane Bond, and Doctor Who will be a kick-**** female this time next year. You saw it here first......
 
SLM
+2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Brought to you by the same people who thought up the idea of an all-female Ghostbusters, coming soon to a big screen near you.

This is the exact same attack on masculinity as is happening in British universities. I bet the man in the film is portrayed as a gormless brute who always seems to be a bit unsure what day it is, constantly looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights. A timid beta male. Whilst she will be portrayed as the feminists' ideal woman: strong, confident, sassy and kicking the bad guys' (white men's) butts.

James Bond will soon be Jane Bond, and Doctor Who will be a kick-**** female this time next year. You saw it here first......

How pathetic is it that your (imaginary) masculinity is threatened by a television show?

Very.

Lame.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#5
Hide your eyes Blackleaf!





You masculinity is under attack!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#6
It's amazing (and amusing) that Blackleaf, the avowed Muzzie hater, and Magoo, the devout Muslim fundie, are identical in their terror and hatred of women.
 
SLM
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It's amazing (and amusing) that Blackleaf, the avowed Muzzie hater, and Magoo, the devout Muslim fundie, are identical in their terror and hatred of women.

Macooo doesn't tend to whine as much though.
 
EagleSmack
#8
These ladies scare him. lol







He feels more comfortable with guys who play Lawn Tennis.
 
Blackleaf
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It's amazing (and amusing) that Blackleaf, the avowed Muzzie hater, and Magoo, the devout Muslim fundie, are identical in their terror and hatred of women.


It's amazing how some men, like you, are so henpecked that you meekly allow this attack on masculinity in the Western world to continue and that you see no problem with it.

You may not want to stand up for men (or you can't because you're a wimpy little beta male who'd lick spit off a woman's shoe if she told you to) but there are some of us out there, like me, who don't stand up for it one little bit.

This silly Supergirl film (and, let's be honest, the woman in it is just downright irritating) has been brought to you by those same men-haters who are about to bring us an all-female Ghostbusters and will most likely soon make 007 and the last Timelord women, too.

All the traditional manly roles are now being filled with annoying, dopey birds for the sake of "equality". Nothing is sacred anymore.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Macooo doesn't tend to whine as much though.

I suppose Blackleaf's mum must have given in to him regularly if he whined long and loud enough. He certainly seems to view it as a good way to deal with the world. That has to come from someplace.
 
EagleSmack
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post


You may not want to stand up for men (or you can't because you're a wimpy little beta male who'd lick spit off a woman's shoe if she told you to) but there are some of us out there, like me, who don't stand up for it one little bit.

Ahhh... so that's what happened. Did the girl's in the school yard make you do that?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

It's amazing how some men, like you, are so henpecked that you meekly allow this attack on masculinity in the Western world to continue and that you see no problem with it.

You may not want to stand up for men (or you can't because you're a wimpy little beta male who'd lick spit off a woman's shoe if she told you to) but there are some of us out there, like me, who don't stand up for it one little bit.

This silly Supergirl film (and, let's be honest, the woman in it is just downright irritating) has been brought to you by those same men-haters who are about to bring us an all-female Ghostbusters and will most likely soon make 007 and the last Timelord women, too.

All the traditional manly roles are now being filled with annoying, dopey birds for the sake of "equality". Nothing is sacred anymore.

Traditional? Supergirl has existed since 1958, with precursors back to 1949, you ignorant, terrified lager lout.
 
gopher
+2
#13









While I had loads of fun coaching girls & womens softball, in my next lifetime I'm gonna coach gals in martial arts. Won't that be fun!
 
B00Mer
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

The one on the left is drop dead gorgeous..
 
EagleSmack
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post


While I had loads of fun coaching girls & womens softball, in my next lifetime I'm gonna coach gals in martial arts. Won't that be fun!

For the first time ever I believe we are in agreement. Not many activities build confidence in both genders than MMA.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

The one on the left is drop dead gorgeous..

Isn't she ever!
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

For the first time ever I believe we are in agreement. Not many activities build confidence in both genders than MMA.

Isn't the unofficial motto of MMA "Why do microaggression when you can do MACRO-MOTHERF*CKING-AGGRESSION?"
 
SLM
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

For the first time ever I believe we are in agreement. Not many activities build confidence in both genders than MMA.

Not just self-confidence but self-discipline too. All the martial arts are good for that, people have this notion that it's violent and that an overly rambunctious child, boy or girl, will become more so when usually it's exactly the opposite.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Not just self-confidence but self-discipline too. All the martial arts are good for that, people have this notion that it's violent and that an overly rambunctious child, boy or girl, will become more so when usually it's exactly the opposite.


MMA straightened my buddy's son out. He was getting into trouble, getting bad grades, started using... then he went to an MMA gym to learn how to fight.


It changed his life completely around. An "A" student who won't even eat an ice cream. Just one good example... except for the ice cream.
 
Ludlow
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

It's amazing how some men, like you, are so henpecked that you meekly allow this attack on masculinity in the Western world to continue and that you see no problem with it.

You may not want to stand up for men (or you can't because you're a wimpy little beta male who'd lick spit off a woman's shoe if she told you to) but there are some of us out there, like me, who don't stand up for it one little bit.

This silly Supergirl film (and, let's be honest, the woman in it is just downright irritating) has been brought to you by those same men-haters who are about to bring us an all-female Ghostbusters and will most likely soon make 007 and the last Timelord women, too.

All the traditional manly roles are now being filled with annoying, dopey birds for the sake of "equality". Nothing is sacred anymore.

get ye a nice girlfriend to do things with blackloaf it'll do ye a world of good..

and stop drinkin beer with the boys
 
Nuggler
#20
..........I'd call ye a wanker, Blackie, but you probably can't.
 
gopher
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

MMA straightened my buddy's son out. He was getting into trouble, getting bad grades, started using... then he went to an MMA gym to learn how to fight.


It changed his life completely around. An "A" student who won't even eat an ice cream. Just one good example... except for the ice cream.



MMA training was great for my nephew - bullies used to pick on him when he was little. One day his father had enough and sent him to martial arts school. Soon he grew in strength and in confidence. Today he is a dedicated police officer.



I think we can all agree that MMA is good for kids - speaking of which I think we agreed on something a long time ago but for the life of me cannot remember what it was.
 
gopher
#22
Julia Vins - picture of green eyed utter innocence and delicacy:







here's how she looks without the glamourous clothes:



http://k31.kn3.net/taringa/A/5/5/8/1...ontoya/C00.jpg

http://www.beautymuscle.net/wp-conte...81865kng84.jpg

http://oaxaca.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/vins1.jpg





Super Good Looks!
 
EagleSmack
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

MMA training was great for my nephew - bullies used to pick on him when he was little. One day his father had enough and sent him to martial arts school. Soon he grew in strength and in confidence. Today he is a dedicated police officer.



I think we can all agree that MMA is good for kids - speaking of which I think we agreed on something a long time ago but for the life of me cannot remember what it was.


It doesn't take long either in MMA class to learn how to defend yourself. I use that word loosely. Guys and gals who know MMA can end fights pretty quick. There is less emphasis on the control yourself aspect. They can take Karate for that if needed.




My buddy's kid (16) was at his girl's house and her older brother was there with his friends (early 20's). They wanted to see what it was like to fight with an MMA fighter. So he agreed to do it with boxing gloves (not MMA gloves because he did not want to cut them). He whipped them all rather quickly. He didn't hurt them and they were actually laughing after.
 
spaminator
#24
http://torontosun.com/entertainment/...o-in-supergirl
 
Tecumsehsbones
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

http://torontosun.com/entertainment/...o-in-supergirl

Oh dear. Prepare for the pearl clutching.
 

Similar Threads

0
'Glee's' Melissa Benoist cast as 'Supergirl'
by spaminator | Jan 24th, 2015
0
taylor swift as supergirl?
by spaminator | Dec 19th, 2009