The Late Chris Cornell and 13 Year Old Daughter Sing a Duet

Hoof Hearted
[youtube]6YB9M8aB6b8[/youtube]

The late Soundgarden lead singer recorded Nothing Compares To You with his 13 year old daughter Toni, before he took his own life. This is heartbrakingly beautiful in my opinion...a little girl singing with her Daddy...she released it yesterday as a tribute to her Pop for father's Day.

Or maybe daughter Toni just sang alongside a track that Chris had already sung. I'm not sure. I'll have to look into this.

Curious Cdn
My immediate reaction is: What manner of selfish assholes takes his life and leaves a 13 year old daughter behind? He might as well have killed her, as well for all the damage that he probably did to her.

Hoof Hearted
Sometimes when you're in the thick of depression/ mentally ill...you aren't able to grasp the consequences of your actions.

But I hear ya.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Sometimes when you're in the thick of depression/ mentally ill...you aren't able to grasp the consequences of your actions.

But I hear ya.

It's the most selfish act that a human being can perform.

Hoof Hearted
You don't understand MI very well, do you?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

You don't understand MI very well, do you?

I guess not.

Hoof Hearted
https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/b...uicide-selfish

Part of this article...

"The suicidal mode is an altered state of consciousness. When a person is battling with their demons and feeling hopeless, their thinking is often significantly distorted. They do not see reality the way they would if they were not in suicidal crisis. Their thoughts loop on the theme of how they are a burden to those they love. Their brains actively make a case for how others will not really miss them or that in the long run, those they love would be better off without them somehow."

spaminator
[youtube]YnzgdBAKyJo[/youtube]