Climate Barbie Blows a Gasket

captain morgan
+1
#31
McKenna will never lose that name... Might as have her passport with that name on it
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Angstrom
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

McKenna will never lose that name... Might as have her passport with that name on it

Lol
 
10larry
+1
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

What kind of a man calls a woman a Climate Barbie and then denies doing it when she confronts him?


Oh wait - your kind.

Matters not man or woman barbie jester what is seen is a gal needy of approval, someone close to her should have mentioned that darts routinely get tossed at public $ervants. Her boss could help her out by giving her a new less scrutinized position n' maybe her alais will be forgotten... or not.
 
captain morgan
#34
Some folks just need a crutch.. The gender card works as well as any other I suppose
 
OmegaOm
#35
She just spoke the truth. Time to start waking people up. We all sitting on our asses in lala land, doing nothing.
 
captain morgan
#36
Your truth.

Alarmists Still Predicting The Apocalypse | The Daily Caller
 
OmegaOm
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Your truth.

Alarmists Still Predicting The Apocalypse | The Daily Caller

Take a physics, astronomy and planetary science course then you will understand.
I think people who have no knowledge about the topic at hand deserves no opinion.
 
captain morgan
+1
#38
Tell ya what... How about you deal with the points in that article and do some explaining as to why all of the Truthers can't get one single, solitary prediction or projection right.

They've had 30 years after all, you'd expect that at least one model or projection might stick
 
OmegaOm
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Your truth.

Alarmists Still Predicting The Apocalypse | The Daily Caller

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Tell ya what... How about you deal with the points in that article and do some explaining as to why all of the Truthers can't get one single, solitary prediction or projection right.

They've had 30 years after all, you'd expect that at least one model or projection might stick

The details of weather prediction are impossible due to the choas effect. But the over all trend is predictable, and is certain, that man is the main cause of the Earths warming.

You tell me what happens when we add all this Co2 in the atmosphere. It has to do something.
 
captain morgan
+1
#40
Excuses piled on more excuses.

You alarmists love to call your shots but have nothing other than lame excuses when they don't come to pass.

That said, spare me the "founded in science" nonsense please

Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post

You tell me what happens when we add all this Co2 in the atmosphere. It has to do something.

We are a carbon-based life form.

What's more, that carbon isn't magically created out of nothing, it existed already and it's form has simply changed.

The trees in your back yard are nothing more than a carbon bank account that keeps it trapped until such time that the tree dies, breaks-down and releases that carbon... Same as damn near most life forms on Earth.

That said, don't hand me this ideal that we are adding carbon into anything - it's already here in it's totality in one form or another
 
OmegaOm
#41
You are right there is lots and lots of carbon on Earth. Good thing about it, is that it is locked up in the trees the water and rocks. It is not in the atmosphere. Burning the carbon puts it in the atmosphere.
Check out planet Venus and see why it is so hot, hotter then Mercury which is closer to the sun. It is because of the carbon in its atmosphere. Venus's atmosphere is mainly CO2.

How about a little experiment you can do.
Take 2 jars, put a thermometer in each. Breath heavily in one, and quickly place both jars upside down in the Sun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus



----
 
Hoid
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by 10larry View Post

Matters not man or woman barbie jester what is seen is a gal needy of approval, someone close to her should have mentioned that darts routinely get tossed at public $ervants. Her boss could help her out by giving her a new less scrutinized position n' maybe her alais will be forgotten... or not.

Except the guy from the Rebel.

Toss darts at him and its real tears and hurt feelings.
 
OmegaOm
#43
I do not understand the negative term Alarmist.
It should be reserved for things like the Mayan 2012 hoax and Nostradamus and such. Things that have no logical foundation.

If I see a tornado coming shouldn't I warn you.
If every time science finds out information that is bad for Earth, are we going to always say it is just the alarmists talking. Good thing we noticed chlorine gases causing a big hole in our ozone layer and the world listened, before it was too late. That Ozone protects us from that harmful ultraviolet light.

Yes light, like the infrared light that is emitted by the Earth and is absorbed by the CO2 in our atmosphere.
I think everybody on Earth needs a lesson in it and how it interacts with matter.
Then maybe the doubters will start to come along.
Maybe start with :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light

Man has been plagued by trying to understand what light is for thousands of years. It took till Isaac Newton to really start to figure it out. Isn't anybody curious about what light is?
Last edited by OmegaOm; Nov 26th, 2017 at 12:45 AM..
 
captain morgan
+1
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post

You are right there is lots and lots of carbon on Earth. Good thing about it, is that it is locked up in the trees the water and rocks. It is not in the atmosphere. Burning the carbon puts it in the atmosphere.

Temporarily locked-up is the key on this.

Today, there is a volcanic eruption in Bali that is releasing a massive amount of carbon in the atmosphere and depending on how long it goes for, chances are it will easily eclipse all of those emissions from man made sources over that same period of time.

multiply that by all of the active volcanoes today including the subsea ones and you'll start to get the big picture... Hell, we haven't even recognized things like wildfires or the natural release of methane.

Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post

I do not understand the negative term Alarmist.
It should be reserved for things like the Mayan 2012 hoax and Nostradamus and such. Things that have no logical foundation.

To date, not one single model or prediction on the pro global warming position by the eco-lobby has come to pass.

... This is why the expression, alarmist, is such a negative
 
Angstrom
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post

She just spoke the truth. Time to start waking people up. We all sitting on our asses in lala land, doing nothing.

You first. Stop talking about it and do something.
 
OmegaOm
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Temporarily locked-up is the key on this.

Today, there is a volcanic eruption in Bali that is releasing a massive amount of carbon in the atmosphere and depending on how long it goes for, chances are it will easily eclipse all of those emissions from man made sources over that same period of time.

multiply that by all of the active volcanoes today including the subsea ones and you'll start to get the big picture... Hell, we haven't even recognized things like wildfires or the natural release of methane.



To date, not one single model or prediction on the pro global warming position by the eco-lobby has come to pass.

... This is why the expression, alarmist, is such a negative

According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the world's volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our automotive and industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide.

Why add more?

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

You first. Stop talking about it and do something.

Talking about it is doing something.
 
Angstrom
+1
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post

Talking about it is doing something.

How many tons of carbon have you reduced by talking about it?

Carbon emissions have not stopped rising in the last 25 years of talking about it.

Less talk more acting, please.
 
OmegaOm
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

You first. Stop talking about it and do something.

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

How many tons of carbon have you reduced by talking about it?

Carbon emissions have not stopped rising in the last 25 years of talking about it.

Less talk more acting, please.

You are right Angstom. The world is done. nothing nobody can do. ITs more the truth that I debate.
 
10larry
+1
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

How many tons of carbon have you reduced by talking about it?

Carbon emissions have not stopped rising in the last 25 years of talking about it.

Less talk more acting, please.

Curious how earth shed all that ice awhile back without mans help, if climate barbie were less focused on her script reading image and truly focused on her task as is omega distractors would not be so tempted to chide her.

Superb question yet activists and politicians continue to climb aboard fossil fuel gobbling aircraft to exotic destinations to attend climate talk fests.
 
Curious Cdn
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by 10larry View Post

Curious how earth shed all that ice awhile back without mans help, if climate barbie were less focused on her script reading image and truly focused on her task as is omega distractors would not be so tempted to chide her.

Superb question yet activists and politicians continue to climb aboard fossil fuel gobbling aircraft to exotic destinations to attend climate talk fests.

We're still shedding it.
 
captain morgan
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post

According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the world's volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our automotive and industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide.

Emissions from 1 volcano in Iceland

  • Iceland's Eyjafjoell volcano is emitting between 150,000 and 300,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) per day, a figure placing it in the same emissions league as a small-to-medium European economy, experts said on Monday.
  • Assuming the composition of gas to be the same as in an earlier eruption on an adjacent volcano, "the CO2 flux of Eyjafjoell would be 150,000 tonnes per day," Colin Macpherson, an Earth scientist at Britain's University of Durham, said in an email.
  • Patrick Allard of the Paris Institute for Global Physics (IPGP) gave what he described as a "top-range" estimate of 300,000 tonnes per day.
  • Both insisted that these were only approximate estimates.
  • Extrapolated over a year, the emissions would place the volcano 47th to 75th in the world table of emitters on a country-by-country basis, according to a database at the World Resources Institute (WRI), which tracks environment and sustainable development.
  • A 47th ranking would place it above Austria, Belarus, Portugal, Ireland, Finland, Bulgaria, Sweden, Denmark and Switzerland, according to this list, which relates to 2005.
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post

Why add more?

It's not an issue of the option to add more, it's when it gets added... Putting off the inevitable doesn't change the trajectory one bit
 
Angstrom
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaOm View Post

You are right Angstom. The world is done. nothing nobody can do. ITs more the truth that I debate.

how do you cope living with you’re own hypocrisy?