Saudi Coup Signals War And The New World


darkbeaver
#1
Saudi Coup Signals War And The New World Order Reset By Brandon Smith
November 16, 2017 " Information Clearing House " - For years now, I have been warning about the relationship of interdependency between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia and how this relationship, if ended, would mean disaster for the petrodollar system and by extension the dollar's world reserve status. In my recent articles 'Lies And Distractions Surrounding The Diminishing Petrodollar' and 'The Economic End Game Continues,' I point out that the death of the dollar as the premier petrocurrency is actually a primary goal for establishment globalists. Why? Because in an effort to achieve what they sometimes call the "global economic reset," or the "new world order," a more publicly accepted centralized global economy and monetary framework is paramount. And, this means the eventual implementation of a single world currency and a single global economic and political authority above and beyond the dollar system.
But, it is not enough to simply initiate such socially and fiscally painful changes in a vacuum. The banking powers are not interested in taking any blame for the suffering that would be dealt to the masses during the inevitable upheaval (or blame for the suffering that has already been caused). Therefore, a believable narrative must be crafted. A narrative in which political intrigue and geopolitical crisis make the "new world order" a NECESSITY; one that the general public would accept or even demand as a solution to existing instability and disaster.
That is to say, the globalists must fashion a propaganda story to be used in the future, in which "selfish" nation-states abused their sovereignty and created conditions for calamity, and the only solution was to end that sovereignty and place all power into the hands of a select few "wise and benevolent men" for the greater good of the world.
I believe the next phase of the global economic reset will begin in part with the breaking of petrodollar dominance. An important element of my analysis on the strategic shift away from the petrodollar has been the symbiosis between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has been the single most important key to the dollar remaining as the petrocurrency from the very beginning.
The very first oil exploration and extraction deal in Saudi Arabia was sought by the vast international oil cartels of Royal Dutch Shell, Near East Development Company, Anglo-Persian, etc., but eventually fell into the hands of none other than the Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company. The dark history of Standard Oil aside, this meant that Saudi business would be handled primarily by American interests. And the Western thirst for oil, especially after World War I, would etch our relationship with the reigning monarchy in stone.
A founding member of OPEC, Saudi Arabia was one of the few primary oil-producing nations that maintained an oil pipeline that expedited processing and bypassed the Suez Canal. (The pipeline was shut down, however, in 1983). This allowed Standard Oil and the United States to tiptoe around the internal instability of Egypt, which had experienced ongoing conflict which finally culminated in the civil war of 1952.
Considered puppets of the British Empire at the time, the ruling elites of Egypt were toppled by the Muslim Brotherhood, leading to the eventual demise of the British pound sterling as the top petro-currency and the world reserve. The British economy faltered and has never since returned to its former glory.
Perhaps we are seeing some parallels here?
Civil war may not be in the cards for Saudi Arabia; so far a quiet coup has been rather effective in completely changing the power base of the nation over the past few years. The primary beneficiary of that change in power has been crown prince Mohammed Bin Salman, who only answers to King Salman, an 81-year-old ruler barely involved in leadership.
To understand how drastic this coup has been, consider this — for decades Saudi Kings maintained political balance by doling out vital power positions to separate, carefully chosen successors. Positions such as Defense Minister, the Interior Ministry and the head of the National Guard. Today, Mohammed Bin Salman controls all three positions. Foreign policy, defense matters, oil and economic decisions and social changes are now all in the hands of one man.
But the real question is, who is behind that man?
Well, the recent political purge of various "neo-conservative" tied Saudis might lead some to believe that Prince Mohammed is seeking an end to globalist control of Saudi oil and politics. These people would be wrong for a number of reasons.
Prince Mohammed's revolutionary "Vision for 2030" developed as he entered power was touted as a means to end Saudi reliance on oil revenues to support economic stability. However, I believe this plan is NOT about ending reliance on oil, but ending reliance on the U.S. dollar. In fact, the plan indicates a move away from the dollar as the world's petrocurrency and a de-pegging of the Riyal from the dollar.
Prince Mohammed has also established much deeper ties to Russia and China, creating bilateral agreements which may end up removing the dollar as the mechanism for oil trade between the nations.
You would think that this kind of strategy would be highly damaging to the West and to American interests in particular and that the corporate establishment would be doing everything in their power to stop it. However, this is not at all the case. In reality, the globalist establishment is fully behind Mohammed Bin Sulman's "Vision for 2030."
Corporate behemoths such as the Carlyle Group (Bush family, etc), Goldman Sachs, Blackstone and Blackrock have ALL been backing the Vision for 2030 and Prince Mohammed through his Public Investment Fund (PIF), of which he is the chairman.
Trillions in capital are flowing through PIF, most of it from the coffers of globalist establishment companies. Once again I point out that the so-called "East versus West division" and the Eastern "opposition" to the globalists is complete nonsense; banking elites and globalists are the true influence behind the move away from the dollar, as the Saudi example and the Vision for 2030 shows. The end of the dollar as world reserve works in their favor — it is planned.
This does not end with the death of the dollar's petro-status, though. These kinds of upsets in the power dynamic invariably lead to war. War acts as a kind of cleansing of the historical record; it tends to distract the public, for generations, from those that truly benefit from geopolitical and economic strife.
Prince Mohammed has already triggered conflicts with Yemen and Qatar, but this seems to have only been a precursor to greater kinetic displays of force. The next target appears to be Lebanon, and eventually Iran and Syria.
The first signal came with the resignation of Lebanon's Prime Minister Saad Hariri on November 4, a resignation Hezbollah claims was forced by the Saudi government. Interestingly, Saad Hariri recorded the televised announcement in Saudi Arabia.


This shocking disruption to Lebanon's political apparatus has been followed by an escalation in saber rattling by Saudi Arabia against Hezbollah (which is considered by many to be merely a puppet organization of the Iranian government). If official polls are to be believed, the Lebanese population is in extreme disagreement over Iran and Hezbollah, which could add to internal divisions and civil war if tensions continue to grow. Add to this the suspected (but officially denied) "secret visit" by Prince Mohammed to Israel in September, and the newfound "friendship" between the two nations in the months since, and we have quite a bit of momentum for a war in Lebanon.
The question is, will a war between Saudi Arabia and perhaps Israel against Hezbollah in Lebanon remain a proxy war, or will it gestate into a wider conflict drawing in Iran, Syria and perhaps even the U.S.?
First, keep in mind that Prince Mohammed has already frozen and/or confiscated approximately $800 billion in assets from his imprisoned political enemies. More than enough to fund a war campaign for several years, maybe even an expanded war against Iran.


Db
Quote:

if anyone thinks the global ruling oligarchs are intent on saving the usa you should forget the idea, they aren't and they won't. The usa is to be sacrificed on the new world alter.that nation has only been fattened to be holocausted same as hitlers germany.

db
 
Alternative
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Saudi Coup Signals War And The New World Order Reset By Brandon Smith
November 16, 2017 " Information Clearing House " - For years now, I have been warning about the relationship of interdependency between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia and how this relationship, if ended, would mean disaster for the petrodollar system and by extension the dollar's world reserve status. In my recent articles 'Lies And Distractions Surrounding The Diminishing Petrodollar' and 'The Economic End Game Continues,' I point out that the death of the dollar as the premier petrocurrency is actually a primary goal for establishment globalists. Why? Because in an effort to achieve what they sometimes call the "global economic reset," or the "new world order," a more publicly accepted centralized global economy and monetary framework is paramount. And, this means the eventual implementation of a single world currency and a single global economic and political authority above and beyond the dollar system.
But, it is not enough to simply initiate such socially and fiscally painful changes in a vacuum. The banking powers are not interested in taking any blame for the suffering that would be dealt to the masses during the inevitable upheaval (or blame for the suffering that has already been caused). Therefore, a believable narrative must be crafted. A narrative in which political intrigue and geopolitical crisis make the "new world order" a NECESSITY; one that the general public would accept or even demand as a solution to existing instability and disaster.
That is to say, the globalists must fashion a propaganda story to be used in the future, in which "selfish" nation-states abused their sovereignty and created conditions for calamity, and the only solution was to end that sovereignty and place all power into the hands of a select few "wise and benevolent men" for the greater good of the world.
I believe the next phase of the global economic reset will begin in part with the breaking of petrodollar dominance. An important element of my analysis on the strategic shift away from the petrodollar has been the symbiosis between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has been the single most important key to the dollar remaining as the petrocurrency from the very beginning.
The very first oil exploration and extraction deal in Saudi Arabia was sought by the vast international oil cartels of Royal Dutch Shell, Near East Development Company, Anglo-Persian, etc., but eventually fell into the hands of none other than the Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company. The dark history of Standard Oil aside, this meant that Saudi business would be handled primarily by American interests. And the Western thirst for oil, especially after World War I, would etch our relationship with the reigning monarchy in stone.
A founding member of OPEC, Saudi Arabia was one of the few primary oil-producing nations that maintained an oil pipeline that expedited processing and bypassed the Suez Canal. (The pipeline was shut down, however, in 1983). This allowed Standard Oil and the United States to tiptoe around the internal instability of Egypt, which had experienced ongoing conflict which finally culminated in the civil war of 1952.
Considered puppets of the British Empire at the time, the ruling elites of Egypt were toppled by the Muslim Brotherhood, leading to the eventual demise of the British pound sterling as the top petro-currency and the world reserve. The British economy faltered and has never since returned to its former glory.
Perhaps we are seeing some parallels here?
Civil war may not be in the cards for Saudi Arabia; so far a quiet coup has been rather effective in completely changing the power base of the nation over the past few years. The primary beneficiary of that change in power has been crown prince Mohammed Bin Salman, who only answers to King Salman, an 81-year-old ruler barely involved in leadership.
To understand how drastic this coup has been, consider this — for decades Saudi Kings maintained political balance by doling out vital power positions to separate, carefully chosen successors. Positions such as Defense Minister, the Interior Ministry and the head of the National Guard. Today, Mohammed Bin Salman controls all three positions. Foreign policy, defense matters, oil and economic decisions and social changes are now all in the hands of one man.
But the real question is, who is behind that man?
Well, the recent political purge of various "neo-conservative" tied Saudis might lead some to believe that Prince Mohammed is seeking an end to globalist control of Saudi oil and politics. These people would be wrong for a number of reasons.
Prince Mohammed's revolutionary "Vision for 2030" developed as he entered power was touted as a means to end Saudi reliance on oil revenues to support economic stability. However, I believe this plan is NOT about ending reliance on oil, but ending reliance on the U.S. dollar. In fact, the plan indicates a move away from the dollar as the world's petrocurrency and a de-pegging of the Riyal from the dollar.
Prince Mohammed has also established much deeper ties to Russia and China, creating bilateral agreements which may end up removing the dollar as the mechanism for oil trade between the nations.
You would think that this kind of strategy would be highly damaging to the West and to American interests in particular and that the corporate establishment would be doing everything in their power to stop it. However, this is not at all the case. In reality, the globalist establishment is fully behind Mohammed Bin Sulman's "Vision for 2030."
Corporate behemoths such as the Carlyle Group (Bush family, etc), Goldman Sachs, Blackstone and Blackrock have ALL been backing the Vision for 2030 and Prince Mohammed through his Public Investment Fund (PIF), of which he is the chairman.
Trillions in capital are flowing through PIF, most of it from the coffers of globalist establishment companies. Once again I point out that the so-called "East versus West division" and the Eastern "opposition" to the globalists is complete nonsense; banking elites and globalists are the true influence behind the move away from the dollar, as the Saudi example and the Vision for 2030 shows. The end of the dollar as world reserve works in their favor — it is planned.
This does not end with the death of the dollar's petro-status, though. These kinds of upsets in the power dynamic invariably lead to war. War acts as a kind of cleansing of the historical record; it tends to distract the public, for generations, from those that truly benefit from geopolitical and economic strife.
Prince Mohammed has already triggered conflicts with Yemen and Qatar, but this seems to have only been a precursor to greater kinetic displays of force. The next target appears to be Lebanon, and eventually Iran and Syria.
The first signal came with the resignation of Lebanon's Prime Minister Saad Hariri on November 4, a resignation Hezbollah claims was forced by the Saudi government. Interestingly, Saad Hariri recorded the televised announcement in Saudi Arabia.


This shocking disruption to Lebanon's political apparatus has been followed by an escalation in saber rattling by Saudi Arabia against Hezbollah (which is considered by many to be merely a puppet organization of the Iranian government). If official polls are to be believed, the Lebanese population is in extreme disagreement over Iran and Hezbollah, which could add to internal divisions and civil war if tensions continue to grow. Add to this the suspected (but officially denied) "secret visit" by Prince Mohammed to Israel in September, and the newfound "friendship" between the two nations in the months since, and we have quite a bit of momentum for a war in Lebanon.
The question is, will a war between Saudi Arabia and perhaps Israel against Hezbollah in Lebanon remain a proxy war, or will it gestate into a wider conflict drawing in Iran, Syria and perhaps even the U.S.?
First, keep in mind that Prince Mohammed has already frozen and/or confiscated approximately $800 billion in assets from his imprisoned political enemies. More than enough to fund a war campaign for several years, maybe even an expanded war against Iran.


Db db

Saudi Arabia are US's allies in oil deal....
 
Cliffy
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
[youtube]Z0GFRcFm-aY[/youtube]
 
Curious Cdn
#4
MABUS

Mohammed Bin Saud
 
darkbeaver
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

[youtube]Z0GFRcFm-aY[/youtube]


It is the end of a world. When that end began is open to great debate. No doubt tomorrows historians will fukk up the story completely.
 
petros
#6
Another depreciation of the USD would make the economy explode but the first few months would be rough.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#7
18 08:52 Is a military coup against Trump in the cards?

In an extraordinary US Senate hearing this week, lawmakers and military officials rounded on President Trump as being a danger to world peace due to his Commander-in-Chief powers for launching nuclear weapons.
The highlight came when the hearing was told military officers have the constitutional right to disobey the president.
This was, in effect, an open call to mutiny against the president’s authority. The Senate hearing surely counts as an outstanding moment in a year of topsy-turvy politics since Donald Trump was elected 45th President of the United States on November 8 last year. Yet that moment of potential sedition seemed to pass off as a rather humdrum event.



 
petros
#8
Doing that would open the door for hangings for treason.
 
MHz
#9
Odd that one of their 'demands' is that Hezbollah disarm and then I think they are also supposed to leave the country. The French are neck deep in this too as they are the ones giving the KSA the arms that is being 'gifted' to the Lebanese Army. (crappy weapons that would fail in a firefight with Israel or Turkey or anybody)
I still have yet to understand why Lebanon would vote in a person who is a Saudi national and that is where his business interests are and that is where he went as soon as Hezbollah won the popular vote in 2011.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Doing that would open the door for hangings for treason.

Plan B is 8 years of Russiagate headlines.
 
Walter
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

18 08:52 Is a military coup against Trump in the cards?

In an extraordinary US Senate hearing this week, lawmakers and military officials rounded on President Trump as being a danger to world peace due to his Commander-in-Chief powers for launching nuclear weapons.
The highlight came when the hearing was told military officers have the constitutional right to disobey the president.
This was, in effect, an open call to mutiny against the president’s authority. The Senate hearing surely counts as an outstanding moment in a year of topsy-turvy politics since Donald Trump was elected 45th President of the United States on November 8 last year. Yet that moment of potential sedition seemed to pass off as a rather humdrum event.



Bullshit.
 
MHz
#11
Web News System: Saudi Arabia’s arrested princes ordered to pay BILLIONS for freedom after Riyadh crackdown
And according to reports, many of those held prisoner in the five-star resort are working to secure their release by signing over cash and assets.
An adviser told the Financial Times: “Saudi authorities are making settlements with most of those in the Ritz.
“Cough up the cash and you will go home.”
Saudi officials say their corruption investigation has so far identified at least $100bn of illegally acquired funds.


Though this figure is expected to rise as the probe continues, with some people briefed on the case saying the final figure could be as high as $300bn.
In some cases, officials are trying to seize as much as 70 per cent of the assets of suspects.
And any deals are also likely to include pledges of loyalty to Prince Mohammed.
The kingdom’s central bank has already frozen a huge number of accounts as investigators build cases against some of those arrested.
 
MHz
#12
There might be a question as to whose coup it is. Lebanon seems to be the one that 'lost a leader' and the mystery surrounding his departure is getting deeper as are the purpose of the meetings going on. Saudi (and Co) do not want Hezbollah to fill the void and are giving assurances that his reasons for quitting will be changed meaning that Hezbollah is no longer welcome in Lebanon as that are affiliated with Syria and Iran.
How a Saudi nationalist can be PM is something not really explained so far but it sure doesn't do the people any good nor allow does it allow you to call citizens of Lebanon terrorists but it is a gift to Israel and the US and especially France.


Somewhat related, is ISIS becoming a band of homeless people as the US has evacuated all the important members already and there are the grunts who are left holding the bag. Those are the ones Canada should give sanctuary to and brain-wash them into being model citizens where 'getting bombed' is a night out at the nearest bar with like minded citizens. Staying put means prison at best and a firing squad as being better than a prison term. A full confession so war crimes can be prosecuted might be the only ace they can play but they still need a place to call home. Back to their native land is another option.


https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201...-forces-daesh/
Around a week after Ms. Shaaban's comments, US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis insisted that the US would remain in Syria until the Geneva process yielded some sort of political settlement.
"We're not just going to walk away right now before the Geneva process has cracked. That doesn't mean everyone stays there. That doesn't mean for certain — certain troops are leaving. I'm just saying that we're going to condition — and I've honestly not made those decisions. We're going to make sure we set the conditions for a diplomatic solution… Not just, you know, fight the cop part of it and then say good luck on the rest of it. We did it for that — to support the diplomatic solution," US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said.
The announcement was somewhat surprising, as the US claims to have intervened in Syria to defeat Daesh terrorists, not to influence negotiations in Geneva.
 
petros
#13
The US is 5 years away from oil independence.
 
Hoid
#14
Demand keeps falling and supply keeps increasing. The end of the Oil Age.
 
Curious Cdn
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

It is the end of a world. When that end began is open to great debate. No doubt tomorrows historians will fukk up the story completely.

Won't matter after the end, aeh?
 
MHz
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Demand keeps falling and supply keeps increasing. The end of the Oil Age.

That is due to the economy being in a depression, if there was still a glut and the economy was in full swing then could sit back as no shortages will sneak up like it did in the '70's.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Won't matter after the end, aeh?

When the last witness dies is when the 'historical truth' can be published without any fear of updates changing anything. Must be a bitch to plan 150 years in the future when getting 5 years ahead right is a miss more than it is a hit. I would imagine the relatives who have to carry out the final stages would want to see an end to that fort of plan being written in stone.


Anybody hear about a chopper/light plane crash above a Rothschild estate in the UK??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujuECu99vdY
'No Survivors' Plane and Helicopter Crash Over Rothschild Estate

Emergency services rush to scene after locals hear a huge bang over woodland An aircraft and a helicopter are said to have collided in mid-air around midday A large cordon has been thrown around the crash site as police investigate Both aircraft had taken off from a nearby airfield and were flying at low altitude https://christianjournal.net
 
Curious Cdn
#17
Shot down by somene toff shooting partridge, no doubt.
 
MHz
#18
Cheney wandering around??
 
Curious Cdn
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Cheney wandering around perhaps.

Oh, gawd! Zombie Apocalypse is real!
 
Danbones
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

MABUS

Mohammed Bin Saud

yobus is short

o'bamus you meant
 
Cliffy
#21
 
petros
#22
Take poison? No!
 
Murphy
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Take poison? No!

That's how Cliffy tries to contact aliens. He doesn't like people, so he's hoping to meet aliens.
 
Danbones
+1
#24
or alien meat hopping...


 

Similar Threads

28
Radio signals copyrighted?
by Locutus | Oct 18th, 2007