Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 14 Month-old daughter

Locutus
Then He Raped Her To Death

Prosecutors in St. Charles County, Missouri, have charged the mother of a 14 month-old infant girl with abuse and second degree murder after allowing her boyfriend to rape her baby, which resulted in the child’s death.

Prosecutors say that 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell was aware that her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, had previous convictions for sexual offense against a minor. Still yet, she sent text messages giving permission for him to have sex with her infant daughter.
St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar said, “In those text messages she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things. It is very, very disturbing.”

The complaint goes on to allege that Howell took Ashlynn to Prince’s home to spend the night at the time Ashlynn was murdered.

The highly disturbing complaint says Ashlynn died from strangulation, and being anally sodomized. The infant suffered petechial hemorrhages to her lower neck, abdomen, neck, chest legs and back. She further suffered contusions to her neck, under her chin and to her thymus. Also, hemorrhages to her thyroid, larynx and trachea. The infant also suffered blunt force trauma to the left side of her head causing a laceration in her ear and a hemorrhage near her skull. She suffered multiple tears to her anus, a massive laceration to her rectum, with massive hematoma in the pelvis area.

The cause of death however, were the injuries to her anus and rectum, even before the strangulation took place.

Watch courtesy of Fox 2 Now:

Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 14 Month-old daughter, Then He Raped Her To Death | FreakOutNation

petros
I wonder if an inch and half flat wrench upside the head would fix the loose screws?

B00Mer
+1
How can a grown man rape a 14 month old baby (physically that would be impossible). Tear that baby apart. How did the Mother not hear the screams of this child?

What are they meth heads??

I would execute them both.. sick fukks.

L Gilbert
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Prosecutors in St. Charles County, Missouri, have charged the mother of a 14 month-old infant girl with abuse and second degree murder after allowing her boyfriend to rape her baby, which resulted in the child’s death.

[B]Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 14 Month-old daughter, Then He Raped Her To Death | FreakOutNation

WTF? More people to introduce to the horny male gorilla.

Sal
+1
my god, my god, my god, my god, could we possibly drop lower on the evolutionary scale?

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

my god, my god, my god, my god, could we possibly drop lower on the evolutionary scale?

Not we; him.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

You needed to ask?

damngrumpy
+1
This is the lowest of the low for sure, and yes somehow we manage to sink lower on
the scale and likely someone will come forward and prove to be even lower. Killing
him would be the easy way out, he should be made to endure a whole lot more than
execution.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

How can a grown man rape a 14 month old baby (physically that would be impossible). Tear that baby apart. How did the Mother not hear the screams of this child?

I would execute them both.. sick fukks.

And slowly!

H.T.F. do they figure 2nd degree for the mother?

petros
She ratted him out.

Zipperfish
+2
Sad. I cannot fathom the depths of depravity. They walk among us.

JLM
+1
I don't think any thread ever has sickened me as much as this one. But we have to face the fact that this sh*t goes on.

Zipperfish
+1
Yes. I usually try not to wish misfortune on others, but in this case, I take some solace in the fact that this guy may not be popular with fellow inmates.

Christianna
+1
I am so glad Canada doesn't have the death penalty because normally I don't have to give it thought. Those two both the mother and the monster she allowed to torture and kill that baby deserve the death penalty! Stories like that just make me sick, I can't imagine human beings doing such to a poor innocent baby!

talloola
+3
#15  Top Rated Post
And, there will be a lawyer somewhere who will defend these lowley pieces of slime.

These people are the same species as all of us, and we can't run away from that fact,
we have to know that two human beings did this to another, a helpless other, and all
we can say now, is that this child is better off without that mother, as, what else
happened before this, and what else would have happened to that child after this.

rest forever little one, you are free, and we are so sorry we could not help you.

petros
+2
They may be the same species as us but they are feral.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

Sad. I cannot fathom the depths of depravity. They walk among us.

Remember that's in the USA, I think Canada should build a border fence..

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

And, there will be a lawyer somewhere who will defend these lowley pieces of slime.

These people are the same species as all of us, and we can't run away from that fact,
we have to know that two human beings did this to another, a helpless other, and all
we can say now, is that this child is better off without that mother, as, what else
happened before this, and what else would have happened to that child after this.

rest forever little one, you are free, and we are so sorry we could not help you.

I would hope "defend" only in the sense that he would see they get a fair trial.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
There are times when there is no punishment sever enough for the crime. I guess the best that can be hoped for is a sharpened rusty spoon in common time in the jailyard and death of a slow painful infection.

Christianna
Quote:

According to the US constitution every one is entitled to representation in a court of law. Some poor lawyer will likely be appointed to represent them by the judge in the case. Because they probably can't afford a lawyer. That doesn't mean the lawyer has to try very hard.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Christianna View Post

According to the US constitution every one is entitled to representation in a court of law. Some poor lawyer will likely be appointed to represent them by the judge in the case. Because they probably can't afford a lawyer. That doesn't mean the lawyer has to try very hard.

The better the defence, the less likely the verdict can be appealed.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Christianna View Post

Actually it's a blessing in disguise, I'd never want to see garbage like this saying they never had a fair trial and without a lawyer that would be hard to accomplish. Just looking at them would make most people puke.

Machjo
This makes me wonder about our education system, that a mother does not realise that this is wrong.

JLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

This makes me wonder about our education system, that a mother does not realise that this is wrong.

It's not a matter of "realizing", it's a matter of not caring.

Machjo
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

It's not a matter of "realizing", it's a matter of not caring.

You're right. But there seems to be much more of that lately. Unless it's just more in the media? Granted we've had atrocities in the past too. Probably just more media coverage I suppose.

Either that or people were less likely to get caught i the past?

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

In theory it should be the parents who would have passed on the sense of right and wrong. Some people are incapable of distinguashing between right and wrong no matter if they are taught or not.

no more drugs
+1
I wonder how many people who have posted on this thread would hold the core belief that people are and should be treated as innocent before proven guilty...?

How many here would have that expectation for themself or their children?

Missouri has one of the highest rates of wrongful convictions... they all start out the same..

Law enforcement, draws conclusions, DA's/prosecutors make statements..... then we all believe everything we here and assume that law enforcement and prosecutors are never wrong, and never mislead (in order to gain public support) where the jury pool is tainted....sadly, an al to common recipe for wrongful convictions... shame on us!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

In theory it should be the parents who would have passed on the sense of right and wrong. Some people are incapable of distinguashing between right and wrong no matter if they are taught or not.

I think society has been spiraling downward since about 1968, the year I recall when people started doing "their own thing" and F**k everybody else, both literally and figuratively! We don't speak up against sh*t these days, we have to learn to be tolerant.

Quote: Originally Posted by no more drugs View Post

I wonder how many people who have posted on this thread would hold the core belief that people are and should be treated as innocent before proven guilty...?

That is a misnomer to begin with! "Innocent" people shouldn't have to fork out thousands of dollars for lawyers and bail. Justice isn't something one should have to pay for!

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by no more drugs View Post

How many here would have that expectation for themself or their children?

Missouri has one of the highest rates of wrongful convictions... they all start out the same..

Law enforcement, draws conclusions, DA's/prosecutors make statements..... then we all believe everything we here and assume that law enforcement and prosecutors are never wrong, and never mislead (in order to gain public support) where the jury pool is tainted....sadly, an al to common recipe for wrongful convictions... shame on us!

This forum is not a court of law. There is no such presumption here.

petros
This is one of the few instances where I'd use a hefty industrial sized spud upside the head to fix their loose screws.