The state of intersex relations?

White_Unifier
I've been reading up on feminism and the men's rights movement recently, and it would seem that we are now witnessing a growing antagonism between the sexes. Misandry seems to now dominate the feminist movement while misogyny permeates the men's rights movement.

Members of both movements have valid points to make yet they seem at war with one another in public media.

Strangely though, my wife and I get along fine. When I asked her about it and we were discussing it, I confided that one of my colleagues at work is an undeniable womanizer who probably has little respect for women and sees them as sex objects. My wife pointed out how some of her friends are divorced and seem to hate men.

To be fair though, most of our friends are happily married, so the reality in our personal lives seems to disagree, at least for the most part, with the increasing gender war we can come across on public media. How do we explain this discrepancy? And what have been your observations on this?
Last edited by White_Unifier; Sep 24th, 2017 at 11:43 PM..

lone wolf
Step across the river. We have no sexes in Ontario. Wynne wants to snip and stitch and attach Mattel labels down there

ZulFiqar786
Both feminism and the MRA are 2 sides of the same coin. They both essentially subscribe to the same narrative and reject traditional gender roles. The MRA doesn’t believe in the concept of male chivalry and “ladies first”. They are a product of this postmodern era and the emasculation of men. Feminism is a result of the de-feminization of women. By de-feminization I don’t mean the outer appearance, for in that sense it seems women are becoming more ‘sexualized’ but that doesn’t mean more feminine. The traditional idea of femininity has always been shyness, innocence, and tenderness, attributes that are anathema to a feminist. Similarly, the MRA is a result of emasculation and so the typical MRA is an emasculated person. So when men are emasculated and women are un-feminine there will be more friction between the two as they are competing with each other, whereas in traditional gender roles, they compliment each other.

mentalfloss
I think you're greatly overstating the proportion of this problem.

We do not have any widespread sex war.

Danbones
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
lol where were you when all the rainbow people were out supporting the womans lib of burkhas in front of the white house?

Gloria Steinem - How The CIA
Used Feminism To Destabilize Society
http://www.rense.com/general21/hw.htm

[youtube]4HRUEqyZ7p8[/youtube]

Gloria Steinem Discussing Her Time in the CIA

Oh look the dope dealing soros commienaziglobalists at it again.

Just like when the FBI mailed out the black panther coloring book to disrupt the positive shared community politics that was developing around them, leading to the race war we have now.
Last edited by Danbones; Sep 25th, 2017 at 05:33 AM..

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I've been reading up on feminism and the men's rights movement recently, and it would seem that we are now witnessing a growing antagonism between the sexes. Misandry seems to now dominate the feminist movement while misogyny permeates the men's rights movement.

Members of both movements have valid points to make yet they seem at war with one another in public media.

Strangely though, my wife and I get along fine. When I asked her about it and we were discussing it, I confided that one of my colleagues at work is an undeniable womanizer who probably has little respect for women and sees them as sex objects. My wife pointed out how some of her friends are divorced and seem to hate men.

To be fair though, most of our friends are happily married, so the reality in our personal lives seems to disagree, at least for the most part, with the increasing gender war we can come across on public media. How do we explain this discrepancy? And what have been your observations on this?

So you believe the craziest, whiniest, most extreme 10% of any group are representative?

Well, the good news is if they get all that mutually antagonistic, they'll quit f*cking, and we won't need your Puritan anti-fornication law.

Danbones
LOl naw..make up sex is the best

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

LOl naw..make up sex is the best

You make it up in your head when you have sex?