The Story of Your Enslavement

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yes, he is just being a jerk. There is a whole gang on here. Most, like Murphy, are totally brainwashed and think they are free in their servitude. Sad really. Projection is their only tool to avoid facing their own psychosis. Denial is a bitch.
BTW, it is strictly verboten to publicize private messages.

What a laugh.

And yet you can't see the veritable enslavement you are under relative to the myriad of conspiracies of the Big Corps, Big Brother and Big gvt... Can't wait for you to start seeing the black helicopters circling overhead and the nondescript plain sedans with men in black suits and sunglasses hanging around your place.

... And you speak of denial of reality

Murphy
+1
I believe he will continue that way until he is properly medicated. It doesn't take much effort to see the doctor. My personal belief is Cliffy posts this foolishness because something is chemically out of whack with him. He might be a nice fellow if he would look after himself.

He'll keep denying, until his chemistry has been corrected.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

link please

Go to the second last page

CIM Magazine June-July 2017 by CIM-ICM Publications - issuu

darkbeaver
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

What a laugh.

And yet you can't see the veritable enslavement you are under relative to the myriad of conspiracies of the Big Corps, Big Brother and Big gvt... Can't wait for you to start seeing the black helicopters circling overhead and the nondescript plain sedans with men in black suits and sunglasses hanging around your place.

... And you speak of denial of reality

Don't be so sure Cpt, the near match of what you suggest happened to me aboot tweny yarns ago excepting the colour of the chopper and the sedan which in my case was five Suvs loaded with mounties. And I was the conspirator of course which the state had to be protected from, you are lucky they stopped me before I gobbled up the whole country.

captain morgan
You shouldn't have gotten caught..... That's really the difference here

darkbeaver
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

You shouldn't have gotten caught..... That's really the difference here

After a brief firefight in which no one fired anything I surreendered to save the women and children who might have been hiding in the bushes, if not for them they never would have took me alive.

All the names in this article have been changed to protect the guilty.

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

After a brief firefight in which no one fired anything I surreendered to save the women and children who might have been hiding in the bushes, if not for them they never would have took me alive.

All the names in this article have been changed to protect the guilty.

Good lad.. Always best to think about the young 'uns an wemmen folk

Personally, I find that walking out into the open (away from the bushes) and offering a display of martial arts (tai chi will work in a pinch; I'd recommend the falling leaf technique) serves to confuse and confound the authorities just long enough for those in hiding to affect a clean escape.

darkbeaver
I didn't think of that. Maybe next time.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

I believe he will continue that way until he is properly medicated. It doesn't take much effort to see the doctor. My personal belief is Cliffy posts this foolishness because something is chemically out of whack with him. He might be a nice fellow if he would look after himself.

He'll keep denying, until his chemistry has been corrected.

Just came back from the doctor's office and told him about you and your stupid assumptions about my sanity and he told me to tell you to make an appointment with him. I told him there was no cure for stupid. He laughed.

Murphy
I hope you actually did go to the doctor. What medications did he change, or start you on?

Cliffy

I hope you actually did go to the doctor. What medications did he change, or start you on?

He said anybody who is as much of an asshole as you needs to see a proctologist right away.

Murphy
Now I don't believe that you went to see your doctor. You're still hateful. You know that people won't like you as a result of your bitter nature.

If you ever do see your doctor - if you have a doctor - a private consultation between the two of you will not leave the room. You can spill your guts to him and he will help you. It's not healthy spending your life being spiteful and not looking after your physical self. Fewer people will want to associate with you. Loneliness, especially as we age, can be a big issue, according to Zoomer magazine. Not having anyone to chat with, or share the odd meal isn't good for anyone.

Are you a member of any clubs? Any that put on Sunday socials or special functions? Perhaps something like the Legion, where you can drop in during the day and say hi to people. Mingle. Socialize. You'll feel so much better for it.

If you see a doctor, he will agree with getting out and mixing with others.

You know, the title of this thread is the story of your enslavement. You're a slave to your own bitterness.

taxslave

Now I don't believe that you went to see your doctor. You're still hateful. You know that people won't like you as a result of your bitter nature.

If you ever do see your doctor - if you have a doctor - a private consultation between the two of you will not leave the room. You can spill your guts to him and he will help you. It's not healthy spending your life being spiteful and not looking after your physical self. Fewer people will want to associate with you. Loneliness, especially as we age, can be a big issue, according to Zoomer magazine. Not having anyone to chat with, or share the odd meal isn't good for anyone.

Are you a member of any clubs? Any that put on Sunday socials or special functions? Perhaps something like the Legion, where you can drop in during the day and say hi to people. Mingle. Socialize. You'll feel so much better for it.

If you see a doctor, he will agree with getting out and mixing with others.

You know, the title of this thread is the story of your enslavement. You're a slave to your own bitterness.

He goes to pow wows with other wanna be injuns. And a nearly extinct tribe of real injuns whose name I can't pronounce.I would have to look it up but they are real.

Cliffy

Cliffy
Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don’t be afraid to shove that box up their ass.