Anti-pipeline campaign was planned, intended, and foreign-funded.


petros
+6
#1
Weyburn – Vivian Krause has spent the better part of a decade, digging into foreign funding backing campaigns to block Canadian salmon farming, and then Canadian oil. She was one of the headline speakers at the Saskatchewan Oil and Gas Show on June 5.

Krause pointed out Texas’ oil production had more than doubled, and it is now exporting oil to 20 countries, but in Canada, there are protests against further oil and gas development.

“How is it that we got to this place? How is it that pipelines, of all things, are now a major election issue? We’re not talking about fentanyl, or drug prices,” she said. “What are we talking about? Pipelines? They used to be out of sight, out of mind. No one ever had a pub conversation, or dinner conversation, over pipelines. But now we do.

“This didn’t happen for no reason. It was planned. It was the intended outcome of a campaign, a campaign with a name,” Krause said, explaining she first stumbled on it eight years ago with three little words: “tar sands campaign.”

It started with fish

Originally working in the salmon farming industry, Krause first worked on discovering the roots to a campaign to discredit farmed salmon from British Columbia. She soon found commonality with that campaign with the one against the oilsands.

She dug into tax returns of charitable foundations in the United States. She first found efforts to shift people away from farmed salmon. Activists were “demarketing” farmed salmon, getting them to buy less, and they were being supported by these foundations. “Demarketing is done by instilling FUD, fear, uncertainty and doubt,” Krause said.

The fight against aquaculture, or farmed fish, was used to prop up the market for commercial fisheries, principally in Alaska, under a banner of sustainability.

These tactics would later be used against Canadian oil.

The organizations she found backing these efforts included the Tides Foundation, based in San Fransisco, and Tides Canada, based in Vancouver.

“It was in the course of this fish farming research that I found in the tax returns of the Tides Foundation an organization called Corporate Ethics got $700,000 one year for something called the tar sands campaign,” Krause said. She noted that the Tides Foundation took money from other donors and passed it along, so she sought out the origins of the money. “I found it, in the tax returns of the Rockefellers Brothers Fund.”

She noted that it was meant to stem demand for Canadian oil, the third time a resource-based industry had been targeted. First it was forestry, then aquaculture, and now oil.

Tar sands campaign

From 2007 to 2012, money poured into Corporate Ethics for the the coordination of the tar sands campaign. Then the Rockefellers Fund switched to the New Venture Fund, based in Washington, D.C.

“The interesting thing is the purpose for which the money was being provided. The grants database said the money was specifically to cap tar sands production in Alberta,” she said. And in 2015, the then-new NDP government in Alberta did exactly that.

The money kept coming for the tar sands campaign.

Another area of concern was a new park along the B.C. coast to protect the “Great Bear,” and became known as the “Great Bear Rainforest.”

She pointed to payments that had been made to Indigenous groups in opposition to pipelines. Others organized students and youth. For a while, much of the money went to opposition in the United States to the Keystone XL pipeline.

“Over the years, I’ve traced the funding of all these reports, all these stunts and celebrity appearances and many more, all these protests. Every single one of them is funded as part of the same campaign. I can’t find one single organization that’s not funded as part of the same campaign,” she said.

The CBC did a story on her efforts earlier this year. In that story, the Corporate Ethics webpage was highlighted, noting from the very beginning, the campaign strategy was to “to landlock the oilsands so the crude could not reach international markets.”

Days after that story aired, that verbiage was removed from the website or rewritten to talk about “educating voters.”

It took credit for delaying the Northern Gateway and Keystone XL projects. She added that 11 years ago, even the Mackenzie Valley pipeline was targeted.

“If we don’t respond differently to the activists against the current pipeline projects, that is, Line 3, Trans Mountain, Keystone, expect the same fate that happened against the Mackenzie Valley pipeline. It’s the same campaigners, the same money, the same funders. It stands to reason the results are going to be the same, unless there is a different response,” Krause said.

Living Oceans was another organization involved, and it was a key participant in the court challenge which stymied the Trans Mountain Expansion project last summer. She noted that $63,576 was spent in one year on the application to the Federal Court of Appeal. She said, “What this means is that that court ruling was brought about as part of a campaign to landlock Canadian crude, and keep Canada out of the oil market. Now, I’m not saying the judge was influenced by the money. I am saying that the application, the legal work that brought that application to the court, was partially funded as part of this campaign.”

Three organizations got $700,000 from the Tides Foundation, she said. The leading applicant of the court challenge was funded specifically to oppose and stop the Kinder Morgan pipeline project.

“What this means is that when the judge ruled that government needed to consult, and meaningfully, with the First Nation, what she was telling the government was that it was needing to consult with the very same First Nation that was getting funded to shut down the project. Of course, in the ruling, none of this was mentioned.”

Krause said she didn’t come across this until after the ruling came about.

“I can go through every single court ruling that has slowed down or stopped all the pipeline projects, and there isn’t one single court ruling that has been brought about, that has not been funded. Every single court action slowing down these pipeline projects is part of this campaign,” she said.

A small amount of money has been spent on door-to-door campaigns during elections, she asserted. Other money was spent to set up “fake grassroots campaigns” run from a private company run out of a treehouse office on Salt Spring Island, B.C.

The funding foundations, she said, are all members of an umbrella group called the “Consultative Group on Biological Diversity,” created in the late 1980s by the U.S. government, which still provides a very small amount of funding.

Large scale initiatives vary from protecting bears to another which includes two-thirds of Canada, half of which they want no “extractive industries,” no logging, roads, mining, hydro, oil or gas. Protecting large tracts of land, from the beginning, was about protecting the habitat of iconic species like caribue and grizzly. It was also about restricting oil and gas development in Canada, Krause said.

In the U.S., the initiative only affects states that don’t produce 95 per cent of America’s oil.

Great Bear Rainforest

Coming back to the Great Bear Rainforest, Krause said that was the basic premise of Bill C-48, the Oil Tanker Moratorium Act, which passed into law a few weeks after the presentation.

She noted there are about 100 blonde-coloured black bears, the Kermode Bear, in a small area. They are of spiritual significance to some First Nations people. The original idea was to protect those bears. But the area was expanded, from the northern tip of Vancouver Island, to Alaska.

(The British Columbia website for the Great Bear Rainforest notes it is the size of Ireland).

“Now we have this huge area that’s called the Great Bear Rainforest, but in most of it, there are no Great Bears,” Krause said. “Now we’re told we can’t have any tankers there. The bears don’t like it.”

“What started off as a good idea, a protection of the habitat of a special bear, that idea has morphed and become a great trade barrier. Something is being protected here, and it’s not the bear. It doesn’t even live in most of the area. What is being protected is the American monopoly on our oil, that is keeping our country over a barrel. That is what is being passionately protected,” she said to applause.

She noted that of the Moore Foundation (Gordon Moore co-founded Intel) has put $267 million into organizations operating in Canada, of which 90 per cent was for activism. Tides Canada got $83 million, and First Nations groups got a combined total of $58 million.

She noted the Moore Foundation’s $267 million, $115 million went to developing four marine plans for the West Coast of British Columbia, which want no pipelines, no tankers, and no trade infrastructure for exporting energy products off the northern B.C. coast, in the name of protecting the Great Bear.

OPEN and SAFE

“What concerns me most is that this campaign hasn’t kept one barrel of oil in the ground,” Krause said. That oil is simply being produced by other countries.

She said the Online Progressive Engagement Network (OPEN), based in California, said they ended 2015 by moving the needle in the Canadian federal election and contributed greatly to the ousting of the Conservative Party of Canada as government. It is the parent organization of Leadnow, which was active in that election. She provided information about this to Elections Canada, but got nowhere.

All the various components of the anti-pipeline campaign trace back to 2003-04, not long after the beginning of the Iraq War and the California energy crisis Krause said. “These two events are really what triggered this group of California philanthropists to say, ‘Hey, we’ve got to get control of our global energy supply, our policy.’”

One of the organizations established at the time is Securing America’s Future Energy (SAFE), which was funded by some of the same foundations who funded the tar sands campaign. It is to protect American businesses from high and volatile oil prices.

In 2004, the Packard Foundation made a $15 million payment to start the Great Bear Rainforest. Another payment for $12 million were made to start the Canadian Boreal Initiative.

“As I was studying the history of this, it was very clear to me that the same charitable foundations who wanted to get the West off Mideast oil. It was geopolitics, and it’s very clear in their explaining this,” she said. But she couldn’t explain the campaign against the Keystone XL pipeline.

But the 2013 strategy paper she found made it clear to her that not only did they want to get the West off Mideast oil, “They also wanted to discourage investment in Canada. And if you think about it, 10 years ago, we were the best place to invest. The goal was to turn us from the best to the worst. That wouldn’t have happened if Keystone had gone ahead. Part of the strategy was to make investors nervous.”

Harper-era Canadian Revenue Agency audits into related charities found 41 of 42 in non-compliance, and many got funding they weren’t supposed to get. “All these charity audits were put on hold in 2015,” she said. The law has since been changed and charities are now unlimited in this regard.

In summary, she said there were four motivations of the American funders. “They want more renewable energy. They want more energy efficiency, and they want more energy security. All of that is good stuff.

“But then they have this fourth objective, and that is to landlock our country and keep Canada out of world oil markets. And that’s where I think we have to say no. Because we all want to make the very best use of every barrel of oil that we need to burn. But as we go on this green transition, no country, least of all Canada, should be benched out of the oil market.”

She said she was encouraged by Alberta Premier Jason Kenney and Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe, saying, “Finally, we have Canadian politicians with the courage to take on the Rockefellers. So I think we need to make sure we continue to support them, let them know they’re not alone in this fight. This is no small ordeal. It’s a huge, daunting challenge.”







Krause making documentary film on foreign funded campaigns targeting Canadian oil

Vivian Krause said she is making a documentary film “to get everybody up to speed.”

She had launched a $160,000 GoFundMe campaign on June 3 to back it. By June 24, it had raised $145,150 towards that goal, with 1,053 backers. The aim was to reach $160,000 by June 30, and ongoing progress throughout the month put it on track to coming close to, if not surpassing, that goal.

“We are hoping to get the film out this summer, well ahead of this fall. We need everyone to know what is going on,” Krause said.

The GoFundMe page noted a $10,000 and $5,000 anonymous donations, as well as donations attributed to names which match numerous oilpatch executives. Notable donors names GoFundMe lists include Scott LaPrairie, (CEO of LaPrairie Group of Companies), $4,500; W. Brett Wilson, $2,500; Compass Energy Systems, $1250; Alex Pourbaix (CEO of Cenovus), $1,000; Lyle Kallis (chair, Apex Oilfield Services), $1,000; Pat Ward (CEO of Painted Pony Energy), $1,000.

https://www.pipelinenews.ca/news/loc...use-1.23866860
Last edited by petros; Jun 27th, 2019 at 12:03 AM..
 
petros
+5
#2
She said she was encouraged by Alberta Premier Jason Kenney and Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe, saying, “Finally, we have Canadian politicians with the courage to take on the Rockefellers. So I think we need to make sure we continue to support them, let them know they’re not alone in this fight. This is no small ordeal. It’s a huge, daunting challenge.”
 
Jinentonix
+7
#3  Top Rated Post
I knew O'Bumwad's objection to the Keystone XL had nothing to do with the environment. I also knew that Garbage Soros' Red Tide Foundation was behind most of the anti-oil campaign in Canada. I mean seriously, what a fu*king piece of shit. The main headquarters is in California, a huge oil producing state. Notice how the Red Tide Foundation didn't go after California's oil industry.
But this is the kind of shit Garbage Soros likes to do. Hell, he just about wrecked the UK's economy and almost killed off the Bank of England for shits and giggles. Well, to make a cool $1 billion anyway. You KNOW somewhere down the line ol' Garbage is making money off this too. And so is Groper based on this shit.
Quote:

Harper-era Canadian Revenue Agency audits into related charities found 41 of 42 in non-compliance, and many got funding they weren’t supposed to get. “All these charity audits were put on hold in 2015,” she said. The law has since been changed and charities are now unlimited in this regard.

Why change the law on foreign interference in Canadian elections? Funny how the leftist asswipes up here cried and whined about an alleged collusion with Russia in the US but have NO problem whatsoever with being obsequious little sheep for their leftist trash politicians and ignoring their colluding with the US to interfere in our elections AND economy.
This is why a f*cking hate leftist trash. If they don't want to be de-programmed and educated like a normal person then they should be lobotomized. They shouldn't mind that, their hero Tommy Douglas was a BIG fan of lobotomies for certain "undesirables".
 
taxslave
+5
#4
Much of Vivian Krouse's article is on Oil Respect's Facebook page and probably a few others by now. Word is slowly getting out. Proves that the gullible like hoid and cliffy are nothing but pawns of US business interests in the war against the economic well being of the country that feeds them.
SHould be classed as terrorist activities.
 
Twin_Moose
+4
#5
Hopefully this can be launched with enough fanfare to open eyes before the election.
 
petros
+3
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Much of Vivian Krouse's article is on Oil Respect's Facebook page and probably a few others by now. Word is slowly getting out. Proves that the gullible like hoid and cliffy are nothing but pawns of US business interests in the war against the economic well being of the country that feeds them.
SHould be classed as terrorist activities.

It has legs. I've seen the article on several news feeds.
 
MHz
-1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Word is slowly getting out. Proves that the gullible like hoid and cliffy are nothing but pawns of US business interests in the war against the economic well being of the country that feeds them.
SHould be classed as terrorist activities.

I would like to thank you for the wonderful example of what a rat jumping a sinking ship actually looks like. Slowly getting out because you and your kinds have been doing all in your power to keep the same rigged game going long after it became corrupt. To blame others, rather than accept you were 'the problem', means you have some proof they are as bad as you claim, You failed to do that in this post and you never will post a link as they only exist in your warped mind.
If you like I would be happy to use your words for a new thread and post some of your many posts that show you and Walnut are peas in a pod rather than you being any kind rebel against the 'Boys from Wall St.'. This whole thread will show just what I hinted at here.
 
MHz
-1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It has legs. I've seen the article on several news feeds.

Legs yet not one point worth pushing or protesting against. 'Deep' is a new word for the loco collective. Let me show you what that means when I read her statement against a backdrop that is as strange to you as Mars is to NASA.

All together, Take your Meds. (This multi post coming up is going to be so much fun)
 
MHz
-1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Hopefully this can be launched with enough fanfare to open eyes before the election.

You just stay on this thread and see if that prophecy doesn't come true right here and now.
 
MHz
-1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

She said she was encouraged by Alberta Premier Jason Kenney and Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe, saying, “Finally, we have Canadian politicians with the courage to take on the Rockefellers. So I think we need to make sure we continue to support them, let them know they’re not alone in this fight. This is no small ordeal. It’s a huge, daunting challenge.”

The huge lie is that any leaders that happen to be power when the oil companies made the economy boom are looked on as heroes and the ones in power when the oil companies did nothing are looked on as 'losers' when both were doing the bidding of the oil companies and flat out lying to the people who where supposed to be their bosses. Since their HQ is in the Netherlands the actual crime would be 'treason against the people of Canada'. The ones who knew and said nothing would have a similar charge so one of the northern islands would make a great open-air prison and the guards are polar bears.
What we have here is a few women sent by the IMF to fuk Canada over even more and eliminate 'men' from holdings positions of power as they all have their hands in the same (fake) cookie jar. Canada already has 3 women that have more pull that the party they belong to or belong to in 2/3 cases. Anybody need the names??
 
petros
+2
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

All together, Take your Meds. (This multi post coming up is going to be so much fun)

And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went.
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

All together, Take your Meds. (This multi post coming up is going to be so much fun)

And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went.
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

All together, Take your Meds. (This multi post coming up is going to be so much fun)

And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

All together, Take your Meds. (This multi post coming up is going to be so much fun)

And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went.
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

All together, Take your Meds. (This multi post coming up is going to be so much fun)

And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went.


It was blast!
 
Jinentonix
+4
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I would like to thank you for the wonderful example of what a rat jumping a sinking ship actually looks like. Slowly getting out because you and your kinds have been doing all in your power to keep the same rigged game going long after it became corrupt. To blame others, rather than accept you were 'the problem', means you have some proof they are as bad as you claim, You failed to do that in this post and you never will post a link as they only exist in your warped mind.
If you like I would be happy to use your words for a new thread and post some of your many posts that show you and Walnut are peas in a pod rather than you being any kind rebel against the 'Boys from Wall St.'. This whole thread will show just what I hinted at here.

It's the JOOOO$!!! Yeah, f*ck off Adolph.
 
MHz
-1
#13
She is at 'war' with the World Bank and she is winning??

Da:11:27:
And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief,
and they shall speak lies at one table;
but it shall not prosper:
for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.

Quote:

Weyburn – Vivian Krause has spent the better part of a decade, digging into foreign funding backing campaigns to block Canadian salmon farming, and then Canadian oil. She was one of the headline speakers at the Saskatchewan Oil and Gas Show on June 5.

The part she mentions has been in business for 100's of years so I would think they might have been criminals a bit longer than her research would suggest. She would have had to say something about this issue, rather she cut it off so the only 2 crimes they did commit are the ones she covers.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/oil-v...b0a7b7b469cd4d
Oil vs. Cannabis: Why Marijuana Became Illegal And Still Is Today


05/30/2017 11:50 am ET Updated May 30, 2017


So what does all this oil have to do with marijuana? Well, everything if you’re thinking about hemp and hemp ethanol.

Many experts surmise, with substantial circumstantial evidence, that the petrochemical industry, and DuPont in particular, was the force behind the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937. DuPont had invented cellophane, made with petroleum, which was about to become standard packaging for most American goods. DuPont feared competition from hemp as a fiber (the first plastics used plant oils), and competition to synthetic nylon and rayon, other cellulose based products. William Randolph Hearst, who owned most of the newspapers of the time, also owned paper mills and viewed hemp paper, which requires 75 percent less sulfides than making paper out of wood pulp and can be grown annually, as competition. The Rockefeller family, of Standard Oil, viewed hemp-sourced ethanol as competition— Henry Ford’s first Model T was made with a hemp acrylic skin, hemp upholstery and ran on hemp ethanol.

Were it not for the Marijuana Tax Act, we would, at the very least, be seeing a line of Ford cars run on biofuel. At the time, DuPont not only made the gasoline additive tetra-ethyl lead, but was also the number one shareholder in Ford’s major competitor, General Motors. The legislation was carried in the house by a frequent DuPont errand boy, Robert Naughton (D-NC).

With the passage of the Marijuana Tax Act in 1937, we got the marginalization of hemp. Then in 1970s, with the passage of the Nixon’s Controlled Substances Act (CSA), the federal government provided another tool in the discrimination/marginalization tool box; the launching of a full-fledged “war” on drugs.





Quote:

Krause pointed out Texas’ oil production had more than doubled, and it is now exporting oil to 20 countries, but in Canada, there are protests against further oil and gas development.

Why did she not mention that the US is able to export oil because they are Canada's only customer and they buy it at $50/bbl less that Texas sells their oil at. In a year that is a lot of money that the Canadian Politicians are giving to oil companies in the US. (that are a division of Royal Dutch Shell who is the only parent company in the whole industry)



Quote:

“How is it that we got to this place? How is it that pipelines, of all things, are now a major election issue? We’re not talking about fentanyl, or drug prices,” she said. “What are we talking about? Pipelines? They used to be out of sight, out of mind. No one ever had a pub conversation, or dinner conversation, over pipelines. But now we do.

When did she do a piece on fentenal or drug prices. Canada should but the best Afghan exports and hand it out to anybody and they would save billions in costs in the fake war against drugs. Does she know the CIA are the biggest drug pushers on the planet, if nit she should retire now.



Quote:

“This didn’t happen for no reason. It was planned. It was the intended outcome of a campaign, a campaign with a name,” Krause said, explaining she first stumbled on it eight years ago with three little words: “tar sands campaign.”

That the same place that started exporting to the US. The export of oil and gas dropped by the same amount and heavy oil was needed because their old supplier, Venezuela had decided the people should be getting more money. Their raters were probably already higher than the tax rate Canada imposes on 'big oil' We have the lowest in the world and an Albertan PM wanted to reduce that even more 'as the banks are struggling'.



Quote:

It started with fish

Originally working in the salmon farming industry, Krause first worked on discovering the roots to a campaign to discredit farmed salmon from British Columbia. She soon found commonality with that campaign with the one against the oilsands.

In her work what steps had already been taken to solve the issues that were being brought up.



Quote:

She dug into tax returns of charitable foundations in the United States. She first found efforts to shift people away from farmed salmon. Activists were “demarketing” farmed salmon, getting them to buy less, and they were being supported by these foundations. “Demarketing is done by instilling FUD, fear, uncertainty and doubt,” Krause said.

Seems like a mid version of the global boycott of German goods in 1933. Same tactic but on a larger scale. The Rockefeller family and the Rothschild Jews have met before and they get along quite well as this chart shows.
N.M. Rothschild , London - Bank of England ______________________________________ | | | J. Henry Schroder | Banking | Corp. | | Brown, Shipley - Morgan Grenfell - Lazard - | & Company & Company Brothers | | | | | --------------------| -------| | | | | | | | | Alex Brown - Brown Bros. - Lord Mantagu - Morgan et Cie -- Lazard ---| & Son | Harriman Norman | Paris Bros | | | / | N.Y. | | | | | | | | Governor, Bank | J.P. Morgan Co -- Lazard ---| | of England / N.Y. Morgan Freres | | 1924-1938 / Guaranty Co. Paris | | / Morgan Stanley Co. | / | / | \Schroder Bank | / | Hamburg/Berlin | / Drexel & Company / | / Philadelphia / | / / | / Lord Airlie | / / | / M. M. Warburg Chmn J. Henry Schroder | | Hamburg --------- marr. Virginia F. Ryan | | | grand-daughter of Otto | | | Kahn of Kuhn Loeb Co. | | | | | | Lehman Brothers N.Y -------------- Kuhn Loeb Co. N. Y. | | -------------------------- µ | | | | 8 | | | | Lehman Brothers - Mont. Alabama Solomon Loeb Abraham Kuhn | | __|______________________|_________ Lehman-Stern, New Orleans Jacob Schiff/Theresa Loeb Nina Loeb/Paul Warburg ------------------------- | | | | | Mortimer Schiff James Paul Warburg _____________|_______________/ | | | | | | Mayer Lehman | Emmanuel Lehman \ | | | \ Herbert Lehman Irving Lehman \ | | | \ Arthur Lehman \ Phillip Lehman John Schiff/Edith Brevoort Baker / | Present Chairman Lehman Bros / Robert Owen Lehman Kuhn Loeb - Granddaughter of / | George F. Baker | / | | / | | / Lehman Bros Kuhn Loeb (1980) | / | | / Thomas Fortune Ryan | | | | | | Federal Reserve Bank Of New York | |||||||| | ______National City Bank N. Y. | | | | | National Bank of Commerce N.Y ---| | | \ | Hanover National Bank N.Y. \ | | \ | Chase National Bank N.Y. \




Quote:

The fight against aquaculture, or farmed fish, was used to prop up the market for commercial fisheries, principally in Alaska, under a banner of sustainability.

Rather than being 'competition' why not let them buy you out and they would set your quotas.


Quote:

These tactics would later be used against Canadian oil.

There is no Canadian Oil companies, they all belong to Royal Dutch Shell. Coal from Argentina is imported in the US to support the businesses in Argentina rather than US cannot be burned clean all by itself. When things like that are going on nobody notices it means they are all in on it rather than it was too well hidden.



Quote:

The organizations she found backing these efforts included the Tides Foundation, based in San Fransisco, and Tides Canada, based in Vancouver.

Here is a sharper shovel so you can 'dig deeper'.


Quote:

“It was in the course of this fish farming research that I found in the tax returns of the Tides Foundation an organization called Corporate Ethics got $700,000 one year for something called the tar sands campaign,” Krause said. She noted that the Tides Foundation took money from other donors and passed it along, so she sought out the origins of the money. “I found it, in the tax returns of the Rockefellers Brothers Fund.”



Quote:

She noted that it was meant to stem demand for Canadian oil, the third time a resource-based industry had been targeted. First it was forestry, then aquaculture, and now oil.

Royal Dutch Shell owns OPEC, that means they control the flow around the globe
 
petros
+3
#14
Do you need a good shrink? One that will pay you for his research purposes? In or out patient if you want.

I'm sure you could use the cash for cleaning supplies.
 
MHz
-1
#15
Stuck for a reply again fuktard??
 
MHz
-1
#16
Quote:

Tar sands campaign

From 2007 to 2012, money poured into Corporate Ethics for the the coordination of the tar sands campaign. Then the Rockefellers Fund switched to the New Venture Fund, based in Washington, D.C.

“The interesting thing is the purpose for which the money was being provided. The grants database said the money was specifically to cap tar sands production in Alberta,” she said. And in 2015, the then-new NDP government in Alberta did exactly that.



All exports are to the US @ $50 less that world price
The oil and natural gas industry is a key driving force in the Canadian economy, accounting for 7% of Canada’s gross domestic product and employing upwards of 500,000 countrywide. The nation’s oil and gas and mining sectors are premier export markets for U.S. providers of machinery, equipment and related supply chain goods and services. Thanks to cost leadership and adoption of emerging technologies, U.S. manufacturers hold a significant advantage over competing regions.

Falling oil prices during 2013-2017 caused a stall in exploration and production in Canada, resulting in a slowdown in capital expenditures. The resulting decline in production royalties earned by the provincial governments of Alberta and Saskatchewan, which are paid to the federal government, has adversely impacted the Canadian economy. The Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) estimates total capital spending is forecast to be CDN$42 billion in 2018 – a 48 per cent decline compared to $81 billion in 2014. Regulatory uncertainty has further stalled investment prospects.

CAPP observes that a lack of export capacity to global markets is a factor in reducing revenues and a hindrance to sector growth, even as the price of Canada’s natural gas falls. The current market is stressed by a growing demand for pipeline systems to convey increasing volumes of oil and gas to foreign markets, both westward to tidewater ports in British Columbia and the United States and southward to midwestern U.S. transfer facilities and Gulf Coast tidewater ports. Production rates are also impacted by unclear regulatory policies, and increased transportation costs incurred when using conventional rail. U.S. and Canadian governments have recently approved continuation of the Keystone XL pipeline and Trans Mountain extensions. These factors have become a point of political controversy among provincial and federal governing bodies, and in bilateral relationships with state and federal governments in the United States.

Amid these scenarios, however, CAPP forecasts Canadian oil production forecast will grow to 6.3 Mb/d. oil sands production by 2040. CAPP estimates that more than 1,500 U.S.-based companies supplied equipment, parts and services used in Alberta’s oil sands alone during the industry’s recent slowdown, a number expected to remain stable. Thus, Canada continues to be a leading destination for investment and sales of American goods and services as the industry’s countrywide supply chain continues to signal demand for expert solutions from the United States.

Table: Canada Oil and Gas Production Data (US$ Thousands) 2015201620172018 (Estimated)Total Local Production2,785,6891,536,5152,092,3192,774,352Tota l Exports1,284,285973,4181,133,4941,355,454Total Imports1,615,8171,026,3631,220,1671,275,428Imports from the US
713,862481,477552,570557,858Total Market Size3,117,2211,589,4602,178,9922,694,326 (total market size = (total local production + imports) - exports)


Quote:

The money kept coming for the tar sands campaign.

When you control the complaint side as well as the production end the complaints are about issues that already have fixes in the works. The worst are never brought up, just like her article left out the worst of the people controlling the fake opposition.


Quote:

Another area of concern was a new park along the B.C. coast to protect the “Great Bear,” and became known as the “Great Bear Rainforest.”
She pointed to payments that had been made to Indigenous groups in opposition to pipelines. Others organized students and youth. For a while, much of the money went to opposition in the United States to the Keystone XL pipeline.
“Over the years, I’ve traced the funding of all these reports, all these stunts and celebrity appearances and many more, all these protests. Every single one of them is funded as part of the same campaign. I can’t find one single organization that’s not funded as part of the same campaign,” she said.

A northern rout to Alberta is not what Canada wants as all good should come through Vancouver even though she is at fill capacity which means good to the interior never get there. Ban oil tankers for a few bears is bullshit as millions of Muslims are killed so the oil can be had by the people who want it. If you think they care about the bears you are stupid. Container ships and a road/rail network bypasses the pollution danger yet it would not be approved as the ones who would benefit are the poor of the Prairies and the North and it would take away from the crooks that rin BC in terms of 'shipping cost'.



Quote:

The CBC did a story on her efforts earlier this year. In that story, the Corporate Ethics webpage was highlighted, noting from the very beginning, the campaign strategy was to “to landlock the oilsands so the crude could not reach international markets.”

Days after that story aired, that verbiage was removed from the website or rewritten to talk about “educating voters.”

The lock is all Canadian Oil goes to the US and then International markets. Us owned businesses create Canada's oil business and then Canadians can sell it to the highest bidder?? That alone shows that she and her handlers are out of step with reality and they are both selling Canadians what is nothing more than window dressing about somebody is already looking out for the 'little Canadians, so sit down and be quiet.



Quote:

It took credit for delaying the Northern Gateway and Keystone XL projects. She added that 11 years ago, even the Mackenzie Valley pipeline was targeted.

That is a pretty short list of things that have been manipulated so Canadians come out as the losers rather than the winners.



Quote:

“If we don’t respond differently to the activists against the current pipeline projects, that is, Line 3, Trans Mountain, Keystone, expect the same fate that happened against the Mackenzie Valley pipeline. It’s the same campaigners, the same money, the same funders. It stands to reason the results are going to be the same, unless there is a different response,” Krause said.

The same money was spent pushing for the lines that do exist. What is confusing about the bust and boom cycle that is being used to sell us a bad bag of goods again, at 2x the price.



Quote:

Living Oceans was another organization involved, and it was a key participant in the court challenge which stymied the Trans Mountain Expansion project last summer. She noted that $63,576 was spent in one year on the application to the Federal Court of Appeal. She said, “What this means is that that court ruling was brought about as part of a campaign to landlock Canadian crude, and keep Canada out of the oil market. Now, I’m not saying the judge was influenced by the money. I am saying that the application, the legal work that brought that application to the court, was partially funded as part of this campaign.”

Why do we only have US as the single customer, have they pushed for the lines or sat back and let a few fake concerns be the entity that kills the program as there are enough lines into the US from Canada to suit the needs for decades.



Quote:

Three organizations got $700,000 from the Tides Foundation, she said. The leading applicant of the court challenge was funded specifically to oppose and stop the Kinder Morgan pipeline project.

That is just enough money to set up a fake paper-trail. The SNC scandal should at least show what bribes are worth or do Canadians give a discount on them also.??



Quote:

“What this means is that when the judge ruled that government needed to consult, and meaningfully, with the First Nation, what she was telling the government was that it was needing to consult with the very same First Nation that was getting funded to shut down the project. Of course, in the ruling, none of this was mentioned.”

Why not just out bribe the bribbers?? Because the Government and the protesters are both hired by the same entity that will have deep IMF connections.



Quote:

Krause said she didn’t come across this until after the ruling came about.

Bullshit. Handed to her with approval to make it public. The odds are it was a knife in the back for somebody.



Quote:

“I can go through every single court ruling that has slowed down or stopped all the pipeline projects, and there isn’t one single court ruling that has been brought about, that has not been funded. Every single court action slowing down these pipeline projects is part of this campaign,” she said.

How about that the Lawyers on both sides making millions on a case that went through the same courts at a speed a snail would mock? Each case shows the same pattern but she missed that part, so how can she not also be as hired as everybody e;lse in the program. Problem/reaction/ solution.



Quote:

A small amount of money has been spent on door-to-door campaigns during elections, she asserted. Other money was spent to set up “fake grassroots campaigns” run from a private company run out of a treehouse office on Salt Spring Island, B.C.

And a lot more came from the World Bank to make sure everybody important was on the same payroll. Looks like they have a new member, or one that is line for a raise in pay.

Quote:

The funding foundations, she said, are all members of an umbrella group called the “Consultative Group on Biological Diversity,” created in the late 1980s by the U.S. government, which still provides a very small amount of funding.

That is less than 40 years old while 'the players' have been around for 100's of years without losing their grip. Who dies the funding then and on a global scale how much does the Rothschild Banksters give out in bribes that are never detected.



Quote:

Large scale initiatives vary from protecting bears to another which includes two-thirds of Canada, half of which they want no “extractive industries,” no logging, roads, mining, hydro, oil or gas. Protecting large tracts of land, from the beginning, was about protecting the habitat of iconic species like caribue and grizzly. It was also about restricting oil and gas development in Canada, Krause said.

It was how Royal Dutch Shell put the land 'on hold' rather than the local residents being able to wholesale the riches to enrich their lives, instead they became the lab rats for medical experiments by the same entity through the WHO, with the blessing of both political parties.



Quote:

In the U.S., the initiative only affects states that don’t produce 95 per cent of America’s oil.

Which state is Canada's oil chalked up as coming from, where the pipleline ends??
 
MHz
-1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Do you need a good shrink? One that will pay you for his research purposes? In or out patient if you want.

I'm sure you could use the cash for cleaning supplies.

I can dig some reports up, how much you paying??
 
MHz
-1
#18






 
petros
+2
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I can dig some reports up, how much you paying??

How many did they do on you?
 
MHz
-1
#20
As many as I showed up for. They said I could just drop in on any Thursday and could even pick the subject as long as I allowed some to be behind a glass and they were allowed to ask questions. The 'being helpful incident 'shows how childlike they really are. Their hardest choice is who would be made to sit right in front of me.
 
taxslave
+3
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I would like to thank you for the wonderful example of what a rat jumping a sinking ship actually looks like. Slowly getting out because you and your kinds have been doing all in your power to keep the same rigged game going long after it became corrupt. To blame others, rather than accept you were 'the problem', means you have some proof they are as bad as you claim, You failed to do that in this post and you never will post a link as they only exist in your warped mind.
If you like I would be happy to use your words for a new thread and post some of your many posts that show you and Walnut are peas in a pod rather than you being any kind rebel against the 'Boys from Wall St.'. This whole thread will show just what I hinted at here.

You jumped more than just the ship a long time ago.
 
MHz
-1
#22
Enough about me. I would like some links that support your clams, . . . retard.
 
taxslave
+3
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post


All exports are to the US @ $50 less that world price
The oil and natural gas industry is a key driving force in the Canadian economy, accounting for 7% of Canada’s gross domestic product and employing upwards of 500,000 countrywide. The nation’s oil and gas and mining sectors are premier export markets for U.S. providers of machinery, equipment and related supply chain goods and services. Thanks to cost leadership and adoption of emerging technologies, U.S. manufacturers hold a significant advantage over competing regions.
Falling oil prices during 2013-2017 caused a stall in exploration and production in Canada, resulting in a slowdown in capital expenditures. The resulting decline in production royalties earned by the provincial governments of Alberta and Saskatchewan, which are paid to the federal government, has adversely impacted the Canadian economy. The Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) estimates total capital spending is forecast to be CDN$42 billion in 2018 – a 48 per cent decline compared to $81 billion in 2014. Regulatory uncertainty has further stalled investment prospects.
CAPP observes that a lack of export capacity to global markets is a factor in reducing revenues and a hindrance to sector growth, even as the price of Canada’s natural gas falls. The current market is stressed by a growing demand for pipeline systems to convey increasing volumes of oil and gas to foreign markets, both westward to tidewater ports in British Columbia and the United States and southward to midwestern U.S. transfer facilities and Gulf Coast tidewater ports. Production rates are also impacted by unclear regulatory policies, and increased transportation costs incurred when using conventional rail. U.S. and Canadian governments have recently approved continuation of the Keystone XL pipeline and Trans Mountain extensions. These factors have become a point of political controversy among provincial and federal governing bodies, and in bilateral relationships with state and federal governments in the United States.
Amid these scenarios, however, CAPP forecasts Canadian oil production forecast will grow to 6.3 Mb/d. oil sands production by 2040. CAPP estimates that more than 1,500 U.S.-based companies supplied equipment, parts and services used in Alberta’s oil sands alone during the industry’s recent slowdown, a number expected to remain stable. Thus, Canada continues to be a leading destination for investment and sales of American goods and services as the industry’s countrywide supply chain continues to signal demand for expert solutions from the United States.
Table: Canada Oil and Gas Production Data (US$ Thousands) 2015201620172018 (Estimated)Total Local Production2,785,6891,536,5152,092,3192,774,352Tota l Exports1,284,285973,4181,133,4941,355,454Total Imports1,615,8171,026,3631,220,1671,275,428Imports from the US
713,862481,477552,570557,858Total Market Size3,117,2211,589,4602,178,9922,694,326 (total market size = (total local production + imports) - exports)
When you control the complaint side as well as the production end the complaints are about issues that already have fixes in the works. The worst are never brought up, just like her article left out the worst of the people controlling the fake opposition.
A northern rout to Alberta is not what Canada wants as all good should come through Vancouver even though she is at fill capacity which means good to the interior never get there. Ban oil tankers for a few bears is bullshit as millions of Muslims are killed so the oil can be had by the people who want it. If you think they care about the bears you are stupid. Container ships and a road/rail network bypasses the pollution danger yet it would not be approved as the ones who would benefit are the poor of the Prairies and the North and it would take away from the crooks that rin BC in terms of 'shipping cost'.
The lock is all Canadian Oil goes to the US and then International markets. Us owned businesses create Canada's oil business and then Canadians can sell it to the highest bidder?? That alone shows that she and her handlers are out of step with reality and they are both selling Canadians what is nothing more than window dressing about somebody is already looking out for the 'little Canadians, so sit down and be quiet.
That is a pretty short list of things that have been manipulated so Canadians come out as the losers rather than the winners.
The same money was spent pushing for the lines that do exist. What is confusing about the bust and boom cycle that is being used to sell us a bad bag of goods again, at 2x the price.
Why do we only have US as the single customer, have they pushed for the lines or sat back and let a few fake concerns be the entity that kills the program as there are enough lines into the US from Canada to suit the needs for decades.
That is just enough money to set up a fake paper-trail. The SNC scandal should at least show what bribes are worth or do Canadians give a discount on them also.??
Why not just out bribe the bribbers?? Because the Government and the protesters are both hired by the same entity that will have deep IMF connections.
Bullshit. Handed to her with approval to make it public. The odds are it was a knife in the back for somebody.
How about that the Lawyers on both sides making millions on a case that went through the same courts at a speed a snail would mock? Each case shows the same pattern but she missed that part, so how can she not also be as hired as everybody e;lse in the program. Problem/reaction/ solution.
And a lot more came from the World Bank to make sure everybody important was on the same payroll. Looks like they have a new member, or one that is line for a raise in pay.
That is less than 40 years old while 'the players' have been around for 100's of years without losing their grip. Who dies the funding then and on a global scale how much does the Rothschild Banksters give out in bribes that are never detected.
It was how Royal Dutch Shell put the land 'on hold' rather than the local residents being able to wholesale the riches to enrich their lives, instead they became the lab rats for medical experiments by the same entity through the WHO, with the blessing of both political parties.
Which state is Canada's oil chalked up as coming from, where the pipleline ends??

That is a lot of band width just to say the joos did it.
 
taxslave
+2
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Enough about me. I would like some links that support your clams, . . . retard.

Read post #1
 
petros
+2
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

As many as I showed up for. They said I could just drop in on any Thursday and could even pick the subject as long as I allowed some to be behind a glass and they were allowed to ask questions. The 'being helpful incident 'shows how childlike they really are. Their hardest choice is who would be made to sit right in front of me.

Was this on the cult commun?