Trudeau government has pushed federal spending to the highest level in Canadian histo

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3
Trudeau government has pushed federal spending to the highest level in Canadian history

https://business.financialpost.com/o...F9tBoBEHMH77Mo

I wish I could just punch this fukker in the face..

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+4
#2  Top Rated Post
I wonder when he will apologize to Iran and send money over in compensation for Canadians being in the way of the Iranian missiles.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Hoid
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I wonder when he will apologize to Iran and send money over in compensation for Canadians being in the way of the Iranian missiles.

I wonder if there is anything you won't use as a weapon in your endless battle with the left.

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/83845003_10163185814475193_2396434993451630592_o.j pg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=TvKHzL2ZCXEAX-iysz4&_nc_ht=scontent.fyka1-1.fna&_nc_tp=1002&oh=635fc778a321ceb73fb8b2b8b2d45 f37&oe=5ED022EE

More fakebook wisdom that will disapear from the forum in two or three months..

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Canada, Ethiopia starting talks towards investment agreement: Trudeau

Trying to buy more support for his UN bid gave them $10 Million, will we know how much that will be transferred there for Carbon Credits?

Mowich
Conservative
+4

Canada, Ethiopia starting talks towards investment agreement: Trudeau

Trying to buy more support for his UN bid gave them $10 Million, will we know how much that will be transferred there for Carbon Credits?

The opposition parties should call for an inquiry into how much money the PM is giving away in a vain attempt to secure a seat on the UN Security Council. That he will fail in his bid is almost a foregone conclusion but that won't stop him from giving away taxpayers dollars that should be spent here at home.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

WRONG! We'd be complaining that he didn't tie the bag around his head and dive back in.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I wonder if there is anything you won't use as a weapon in your endless battle with the left.

Says the guy who uses anything and everything as a weapon in his endless, witless battle with anyone who isn't an ALT-left clone.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+3

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Africa loves me, they really do $$

Trudeau says UN Security Council seat would up Canada's global game

petros
+1
Which game is that? Bum darts?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Trudeau headed to Kuwait to meet with Canadian soldiers

A little obligatory stop over before he heads back to Africa to rain Canadian money

Videos of rains of africa toto

petros
+1

Trudeau headed to Kuwait to meet with Canadian soldiers
A little obligatory stop over before he heads back to Africa to rain Canadian money
Videos of rains of africa toto

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
H'mm I wonder if Global news is in line to get a piece of the $600 Million?

ANALYSIS: After campaigning for votes in Africa, Canada feeling upbeat on UN Security Council seat

Quote:

Much is made back in Canada — and, not surprisingly, by Canada's rivals for the Security Council seat — that Canada is not a very generous aid donor. Canada’s rivals paint it as a wealthy country with a miserly outlook, giving just a pittance of its national wealth to help those around the world who are less fortunate. Canada’s foreign aid budget amounts to about $6 billion a year out of an overall government budget of about $350 billion. Relative to the size of its national economy, Canada spends 0.28 per cent on its overseas development assistance. By contrast, Norway spends fully one per cent of its GDP on overseas development assistance...…...More

Me thinks when Trudeau is borrowing Billions to cover his budget that the $6 Billion give away is borrowed money we can't afford, maybe it's just me

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+1

H'mm I wonder if Global news is in line to get a piece of the $600 Million?

ANALYSIS: After campaigning for votes in Africa, Canada feeling upbeat on UN Security Council seat

Me thinks when Trudeau is borrowing Billions to cover his budget that the $6 Billion give away is borrowed money we can't afford, maybe it's just me

It's not just you.

There are a number of nations that fully believe that they are entitled to their entitlements